General Admissions & OTCAS NYU MSOT decision 2020-2021

Started by gyllatopa
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gyllatopa

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! Just wondering if anyone has gotten a decision letter from NYU yet? I am still currently waiting for a response! Wishing everyone best of luck!
 
I got accepted on Tuesday!! Not sure what my decision will be yet... do you guys have any thoughts on NYU's program???
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got off the waitlist and was accepted into the program. I'm debating between Salus University and NYU. I'm not sure what I will be doing yet! NYU is my dream school but tuition is so much 🙁 What is everyones plan?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got off the waitlist and was accepted into the program. I'm debating between Salus University and NYU. I'm not sure what I will be doing yet! NYU is my dream school but tuition is so much 🙁 What is everyones plan?
I got off the waitlist a few days ago and did end up accepting my offer!