NYU pros and cons...just wondering

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ToothGuy05 said:
... first of all I want to tell you that failing 3 classes at NYUCD during the first 2 years is quite easy. You may have worked your hardest and still fail those classes. This is why they have a summer remediation setup for this. During the month of June is hell, you have ~6-7 exams during that month. I love it when people state their own opinions when they have not even attended the school. You will come to realize when you come here that the school has a good thing going. Rip off students with charging them the most tution in the country and treat them like **** on top of that. You will find that there is anomosity between the students and much of the faculty. You may end up liking some of them. I liked very few of them my first 2 years. When it comes down to it, the faculty dont have your best interest. Enough said.

failing classes is pretty damn hard if you possess a modicum of ability and oh I dunno, a willingness to say... study once in a while.