NYU vs Rutgers (OOS)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2ndTimeHopeful

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
NYU vs Rutgers (OOS)? Are you guaranteed student housing at Rutgers & how do you become in state after the first year? Are there any additional requirements if I’m planning on practicing in NYC after graduating?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
NYU vs Rutgers (OOS)? Are you guaranteed student housing at Rutgers & how do you become in state after the first year? Are there any additional requirements if I’m planning on practicing in NYC after graduating?

For sure Rutgers. Better program, cheaper tuition and living expenses. NYU abuse students mentally and financially.
Good luck

Reactions: 1 user
If you want to practice in New York, you’re need a 1 year residency no matter where you go to school. But I would pick Rutgers, it’s just better overall and cheaper. Goodluck!