strugglingstudent111

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm studying for the OAT and have just finished the Gen Chem section from the kaplan book with using youtube videos for sections. When I try doing questions from the destroyer I feel like I have no idea what's going on or how to go about it. Is there any advice on how to study for the gen chem section that actually helped to solidify the knowledge to answer questions?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm in the same boat right now! Get chem is not my strong point. I have also been using the Kaplan book but find chemistry difficult to learn just from reading the chapters. I have been using Chad's Videos (chemistryprep) and working through his quizzes (it's like $10 to get the "ultimate" review package). I have found them helpful, although I'm only about a quarter of the way through. But I'd say they're worth a try! If you find anything else that works, I'd love to try is as well. Good luck :)

Chad videos and do as many practice problems that you can. I would suggest looking into OAT destroyer for more practice problems (very identical to OAT and has explanations for each problem)

Reactions: 1 user