OAT Raw Score to Scaled Score - Princeton Review

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Umyo

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello alll,

Has anyone taken the "OAT Practice Test 1" from Princeton Review's Cracking the OAT book's online supplemental tools feature?

I would like to find out if there is a way to convert my raw score for each section in this test to a scaled score. I cannot find a conversion chart to convert my raw scores to scaled scores for this test.

Any help would be much appreciated.
 
There's one in the first few pages of the book! I don't remember if its 100% accurate it or not, but it should definitely give you a good estimate.
 
I found the raw score-standard score conversion chart. Thanks for the help!

Hey I'm about to take practice test 1 from the OAT today. I saw your post and was wondering how your scores compared to the real OAT?
I haven't been able to find much online about people using the Princeton review. Although I have been using their drills as practice and it has seemed to really help. The questions are just as hard as the OAT Achiever on the drills.