Ochem

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ComicBookDude

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have my first Ochem test in a few hours and am nervous (Chapters 1-4 WADE). Any last minute advice?

Members don't see this ad.

I have a copy of the key, starting from question 1...

a
d
c
b
b
c
d
a
a
a
a
a
c
d
c
b
b
c
d
c
d
c
a
d
c
a
c
d
b
d
a
a
c
c
b
b
d
c
c
c
a
b
d
b
a
c
d
b
a
d
c
a
j
k
j
k
j
k
j
k

:D

Members don't see this ad :)
I took that exam friday. Everythign was pretty easy and basic to me. Just make sure and know the different S and P orbitals and know how to draw them. Also know how to draw the complex substituents (t-butyl, sec-butyl, isopropyl)

I have my first Ochem test in a few hours and am nervous (Chapters 1-4 WADE). Any last minute advice?

Relax. Take a few shots of Jack Daniels. Go streaking through the Quad. Spend money on crap you don't need. Pump iron. Make out with your girlfriend. Sit around in your sweatpants for 3 hours while doing nothing.

Enjoy it while you can.

I've got mine on (1-4 Wade) next week, hope you aced it.

If scantron use "abacadaba" good for a B+ everytime. If hand written then you must do these series of steps.
1. bow head and pray
2. write a bunch of mumbo with your non-writing hand
3.try to remove one or two pages and say you didn't get them.
4. cardon has four bonds

i've always wanted to try the abac...method on scantron. but i've never done that fantastic in a class where i have liberty to do so.
have you?

eat dark porous chocolate right before.... does majic!

i've always wanted to try the abac...method on scantron. but i've never done that fantastic in a class where i have liberty to do so.
have you?

If scantron use "abacadaba" good for a B+ everytime. If hand written then you must do these series of steps.
1. bow head and pray
2. write a bunch of mumbo with your non-writing hand
3.try to remove one or two pages and say you didn't get them.
4. cardon has four bonds

And don't spell carbon with a "d".

I took Chapters 1-3 Carrey a couple weeks ago. Make sure you study those other names and structures, like tert-butyl, sec-butyl, neopentane... our professor apparently loves them.