OCT 18 2008 PCAT thoughts and results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
T

Tatodotcom

wow, im def. glad i took it i now know what to study for and expect, and time is a whole nother issue....man that was tough

verbal-******ed, were those words in english??!?!?
bio-not bad at all, very few anatomy which was good cause i havnt had it yet
chem-freakin OCHEM exam, which im currently in...it was ok, time hurt
reading- not bad, couple of broad questions that i swear had multiple right answers..
math-not bad at all, EXCEPT FOR TIME! the problems were easy but i was on questions 28 and we had 5 mins left! i was getting everyone right though..i reallly need to time myself better

essays-who cares? they werent bad though

Members don't see this ad.

Verbal-Bad, even the words I know, I donno what the relationship is...
Bio - Ok
Chem - Ok
Reading - not very good for me, couldn't finish on time
Math - Sucked! I have like 7-8 questions left when time was called! Sigh, would I be around 50% if I got like 10 question wrong?
Writing - well, wrote something, didn't have time to proofread.

Wow that was pretty mind-numbling... especially when I had only three hours of sleep. :(

Verbal - Not that bad, a few really obscure words, but I got most of them.
Bio - Not bad either, I actually had time to check my answers.
Chem - Good if you know your Ochem, which I do. But I ran out of time. I was on 38/48 when they called the five minutes. I would suggest skipping the calculations because that really wastes time.
Essays - Not bad at all... BSed a whole lot.
Reading - Not hard, but does require careful reading.... don't know how well I did since I was pretty dead by then.
Math - Terrible. Totally ran out of time, guessed on at least ten questions, while struggling to get the easy ones correct.

I realized the questions themselves aren't even that hard... it's all about timing, confidence, and endurance. I would definitely recommend sleeping well the night before to all that haven't taken it yet. Practising how to calculate things in your head faster would help tremendously as well. Maybe I'll try again in Jan.

IT'S OVER!!!!

Verbal - Pretty good, only a couple of words I didn't know
Bio - Easy
Chem - Easy but not enough time to finish
Math - Same as Chem
Reading - Easy

The essays were easy too.

Members don't see this ad :)
Essays- Easy prompt to eloborate
Verbal- I thought was fairly easy. Didn't know a couple
Biology- Fairly easy. Would have like to seen more anatomy
Chemistry- What the hell. I had to guess on about 12 questions. I really screwed that section up
Reading- Not bad but a couple of questions were tricky.
Quantitative- Not too bad. Would have done better had I not raced through it. I was afraid of running out of time.

This is my first time taking it and only studying for 3 weeks but dang it was harder than I thought it would be. I just ran out of time on most of the sections except reading comp SOMEHOW. I usually do terrible on reading comp but it would crack me up if I owned that and did bad on chemistry.

I would be pissed about the chem though I just didn't remember specifics on organic. I can do reactions but nomenclature I wasn't super sure. I could narrow it down to 2 on most of them so we'll see. :bang:

Verbal - Easy
Bio - Not bad
Chem - Oh MY! Took OChem a while ago and wasted way too much time on calculations. Had 7 blanks.
Reading - Not bad
Math - Not enough time at all. Again, wasted too much time calculating.

Writing - pretty easy questions

I think some of my studying paid off--I didn't run out of time for verbal, essays, or bio. Reading, some questionable answers, but got through it on-time for the most part... Chem I was on the brink of running out of town, and math was just terrible. That is my sore spot, I thikn that will be the demise of me...:scared:

i thought i was the only one who didnt have time to finish the math and chem sections. i feel sucky because some the questions that i didnt do were pretty straight foward...boo hoo...Anyone who took the pcat previously who didnt finish but did well???
anyone....give me hope :oops:)

I feel better about this exam on a whole, but think I may be lower in some areas and higher in others....time to wait 5 to 6 weeks to see....

Writing Prompt 1: Not bad....amazingly I hit the 3rd page....and was done with a few minutes to spare.

Verbal: Again, just okay....done with 10 minutes to spare...only a few left fielders and some I narrowed down to 2 and went with my gut (from my practice experience I figured out that my first gut feeling was right)

Biology: A few things I weren't expecting, just have to see how it shakes out....as I checked back through I felt more confident in my responses

Chemistry: Much more confident this time. I'm in Ochem now and alot of my chem has started coming back to me. I skipped the calculations till the end unless they had a base of 10, only guessed on 4 this time around. Time to boot that 37 from August out the door:)

Writing Prompt 2: well, I kind of narrated this one with examples then tied back into my original example. Honestly hope they don't grade it though

Reading: I'm an average reader (according to my last score) but I felt okay.. Had time left at the end, took a 5 second break before each essay to clear my mind, helped conserve time since I didn't have to go back and "reread" for the questions.

Quant: As usual I had to guess on a few, but only had to bubble in 3 or 4 this time right before time was called. That alone should bump my grade up some.

This time I'm just Okay.....just time for the horribly wrong wait. The week don't take long to go past when you got a test coming up, but once you are waiting on that grade it DRAGS..................

i thought i was the only one who didnt have time to finish the math and chem sections. i feel sucky because some the questions that i didnt do were pretty straight foward...boo hoo...Anyone who took the pcat previously who didnt finish but did well???
anyone....give me hope :oops:)

Don't know if it gives you hope, but I bubbled in like 20 math questions last time and got a 62. Either I'm a lucky bubbler (not likely) or its pretty par for the course.

I recognize a couple of questions in the verbal that were in one of the Practice Tests online! And there is at least one of the passages in the Reading that is the same as one in August.

Well, I am pretty sure I bombed that test. It seemed like there were a lot of gen chem calculations on my exam. I thought it would be mostly conceptual stuff like on the practice test. Does everyone get the same exam? I definitely need to practice my timing. Looks like I will be studying like a mad woman for the Jan test.:(

First Essay Writing: Good. Hope they grade this one.
Verbal: kind of hard
Bio: didnt study hardcore for bio..it was okay.
chem: better than bio...time was concern...guessed on 3-5
Second writing: not so good solution provided...length wise same as 1st.
reading: need to keep up with time...passages werent as much as hard
math: easy questions, time is problem

Members don't see this ad :)
Almost everything was as expected.

For math, I got a geometry related problem??

I was like wth!? didn't they take out Geometry? no time to think...skip...

Is it just my test or did anyone else get a geometry like problem too?!

p.s. I hope that geometry problem was one of the 8 experimental questions...then again, I'll never know...

second time taking it, felt better on some sections, and maybe worse than the first time on others.

verbal: was alright, just moved quickly through it. i was in disbelief in one analogy though. i skipped it, came back to it, looked at the words and really wondered if that's what they wanted in the answer.

bio: much better after having half semesters of microbio and a&p now.

chem: was alright, i should have probably studied more for this.

reading: probably worse than last time due to getting distracted, but hopefully it won't affect the composite too much

math: i thought it was okay, although i heard people page flipping and rushing when 5 minutes was called.

i guess to anyone who is going to take it in the future:
taking ochem, a&p, microbio, etc. classes will definitely help, even if you're in them as you're taking the pcat. if i were a freshman i would keep in mind that i hadn't had some of those classes yet.

confidence and time management are key.

having taken it once before and knowing what to expect and what to personally concentrate on really helped (the harcourt practice exam s seem a lot easier than the actual test).

also, i had my watch, and reset it to 12:00 for every section, that way i knew how much time had passed, how much time i had left, etc. really useful to see "oh 15 minutes left, i should be around question 24".

good luck to all

yeah, i got a ********* in a ******* one. i spent 30 seconds trying to figure out formulas, then realized i had no idea what the formulas were, guessed, and moved on.

Last edited:
I only got like 12 hrs of studying done, before this one. The test was similar to august. I was better on OChem, because thats what I mainly studied. I found errors on the chem. sec and reading comp, that coupled with no time to study, I decided to no-score. Math was much better content wise, but time was still a problem. The Jan or June test will give me more time to study. Can anyone tell me which they prefer (Jan or June) from experience?

Verbal- easy stuff
Bio- Meh... did pretty good. Just a little fuzy on about 5 or 6 of them.
Chem- For Christ's sake. An Ochem exam. I needed at least another 30 mins. I had to guess on about 12-15 of them at the end cause I ran out of time.
Reading- more easy stuff
Math- Cake. Just needed 5 more minutes. Had to guess on 4 of them.
Essays- Meh. I did better last time.

Thoughts: I scored a 91 composite last year. Did great all around except chem was a 56 and bio was an 80 something (82 or so). Wanted to get those scores up, as they are more important than english. In the end, I think I did worse all around, ESPECIALLY chem. Ughhh. Wasted 5 hours of test time, a week of prep., and $140. Oh well. Guess that 91 will have to be good enough. :mad:

Transformer, not only yours :rolleyes:

It was horrible, was out of time for chem, math, guessed on many questions.
Verbal was tough for me, I'm not native speaker and even didn't study for that section. For many of them, that I know the meanings, couldn't find analogies.
Reading - passages were easy but lost the concentration on the 4th because the time was about to expire.
Conclusion - this test doesn't measure your real knowledge as were said.

Verbal was tough for me, I'm not native speaker and even didn't study for that section. For many of them, that I know the meanings, couldn't find analogies.
Reading - passages were easy but lost the concentration on the 4th because the time was about to expire.

I totally agree. PCAT or any other standardized tests are not true measurements of our knowledge. Neither would it accurately predict how good of a future Pharmacist one will be.

Nevertheless, PCAT scores will measure how likely you'll get an interview and potentially a chance at getting into pharmacy school. So either way, we have to perform well on the PCAT to get in. There are exceptions (apply to non-pcat schools or earning a high GPA), but for people with low GPA, it's a question of how many times one is willing to take the exam until he or she gets in.

good luck everyone:)

The dreaded 6 weeks wait begins........

don't expect to get results until the last week of November.

exactly...i know every answer on that exam(except maybe verbal) but it's the time that hurts...i def. recommend people to take the exam just to get a feel for the questions so you know what to study and learn how to time yourself. It's completley different than timing yourself in your room or library. man math was so easy just not enough time......i really hope i guess well and the people in the past did awful! this test should not be as big as a determinant as it is to get into pharmacy school, it just doesn't make sense to me as to how this test how smart someone is......I'll def. be taking it again in jan. good luck, the wait begins.....

Writing: Feeling pretty good about both essays.
Verbal: Felling really good. I think I pretty much knew what the words meant.
Biology: So so.
Chemistry: BLAH! I still had like 10 questions when he called 5 minutes. I just did my best and prayed. :p
Reading: Not bad at all.
Quantitative Ability: The questions weren't terribly hard but didn't have enough time though. :(

I have a feeling those time consuming ones that I spent a little over a minute to figure out are the ones that were experimental... that would just stink

The hardest parts for me were the verbal and reading parts. I never have tried to broaden my vocabulary much.. The reading questions weren't too hard (in my opinion), but I was so burnt out when I started the reading section. It was hard to comprehend the information in the passages. The hardest section for me to complete on time was the quantitative section. Again, I knew how to do all of the problems, besides 1 or 2, but I had to guess on about 6-7 to get done on time.

Bio- Not too bad. I knew most of the material. Guessed on about 6 questions.

Chem - O Chem nailed me since I haven't taken the course yet, but I know the basics so I probably got a few right. All of the gen. chem questions were easy for me besides one or two.

Writing-Awful. I'm a computer guy. I hate writing essays by hand.

Last edited:
ugh my quant section was TERRIBLE!!!! taking practice tests, quant takes me literally 15 minutes, but i take the one here, and at least 1/3 of my questions were statistics, which i absolutely hate. (83 last time, hope i didnt do worse)

chem, i knew more than last time, and had to guess on like 3 of them (72 last time, def need to get that one up)

verbal, not too worried about, got 92 last time

bio, i actually knew what they were talking about in the questions, could use a higher grade (88 last time)

reading...i HOPE i did better...got a 35 last time, can only get better i suppose

writing, not a problem for me, did 2/3 of the way down the third page for both of them with tons of examples (4/4 last time)

god i just hope that my score doesnt go DOWN, that would be terrible, and would make my first test look like a fluke

I ran out of time for the math section :( I had to guess on half of the section. It was bad, I don't know maybe its just me who feels this way. I feel like I did alright on the rest of the test considering I had about 30 seconds per question. Hopefully my score won't be ruined because of my performance on the math section :eek:. I also did not feel very comfortable with some of the verbal words :confused: ALso I am upset that people who took the test before felt like they had seen the passages, I don't feel this is fair to us who have not taken the test. If I read something for a second time of course Ill do much better.

Don't know if it gives you hope, but I bubbled in like 20 math questions last time and got a 62. Either I'm a lucky bubbler (not likely) or its pretty par for the course.

I did the same thing as you...I got to the math and literally freaked out...Then I calmed down and went through and did the questions that didn't seem very time consuming...I think that calmed me down, but same as you I had to bubble, bubble bubble a LOT...I hope that I am lucky like you in terms of bubbling...We'll see how it goes...

holyyyy eff i ran out of time on EVERYTHING!!!
SOOOO GLAD i went through that to be prepared for january
WHAT WAS UP WITH ALLLLLLLLLLLL THE OCHEM!?
bio was easy.. but i forgot most of the material from bio 12 haha.. havent dont anat or phys or even much of systems
reading comp... guess i spend too much time reading cuz i had 5 mins left after only 4 excerpts !!!
and as for math.. ummmm how is taht even POSSIBLE with only 30 mins?? i had to guess on literally like half.... i have no idea how to go any faster

oh ya.. and what was UP with the vector questions.. even though there was only 2.. thats still ridiculous.. and SOOO MUCH STATS !!! i havent done stats in like 2 years... its not even required til first year pharm.

The practice PCATs from Pearson really helped a lot with the reading comprehension, it really gives you practice on what to look for in a passage before answering the questions.

With the math and chem, what i found out was that the "easier" questions were at the end....if there was a question that seemed to take a lot of work, i just guessed on it and went to the next one and was able to finish the entire test. i ended up guessing on only 5 of them for each section..which is better missing out on half the test on one question. Hopefully this strategy will help for some people for the next PCAT.

Almost everything was as expected.

For math, I got a geometry related problem??

I was like wth!? didn't they take out Geometry? no time to think...skip...

p.s. I hope that geometry problem was one of the 8 experimental questions...then again, I'll never know...

yea i did, n had no idea of wat to do after a whole minute so i skipped it, yea i hope its an experimental too

Yeah, I consider myself an extremely fast test taker.

All writing/reading sections I finished 15 minutes before time was called, biology I finished with about 10 minutes remaining...

But chemistry and math? My strong subjects are usually calculations, but I was only on question 18 and 20 at 15 minutes called, so I had to rush and not verify the correct answer for a lot of them. I even had to bubble "C" for the last 3 questions on math, and I usually score 95%+ in math sections nationally :laugh:.

Since the test is based on averages from everyone, and based on the consensus here, I would assume everyone had similar problems. Don't worry :scared: and :hardy:. It's over and everyone will have time struggles with those sections!

yea i did, n had no idea of wat to do after a whole minute so i skipped it, yea i hope its an experimental too

Throughout the last 5 to 10 years, there have been several changes in the type of material tested on the PCAT. Knowing that, I would not be surprise to see more Geometry questions being tested in the future.

In my opinion, the makers of PCAT are trying to make the test harder than the previous year. This way, they can be assured more than 50% of first time test takers will retake the exam.

I done a rough calculation and I predict Pearson makes roughly one to two million dollars (maybe more, maybe less) in registration fee profits for each test date. Pearson wants more schools to measure their applicants based on PCAT scores and they want to make the test difficult, so more test takers retake the PCAT again.

Verbal - Pretty good, only a couple of words I didn't know
Bio - Easy
Chem - Easy but not enough time to finish
Math - Same as Chem
Reading - Easy

The essays were easy too.

I barly knew any of the words on the verbal part. I read really slow!
Can you tell me how you work on those parts?
Bio-OK
Chem- Ran out of time
Math- Ran out of more time than chem.

All through my life, I've been fast with math. I finished the quantitative section with about 2 minutes to spare. I don't possibly know how any average person would be able to do all those problems in the time allotted.

I read each replies.
I took it for the first time yesterday and i was so surprised about the turnout.
Math: Lots of calculations, started from the beginning and realised that the harder questions were in the beginning, so i started from the back of the test and end up guessin for the rest that were hard
Chem: same as math
Verbal: OK
Reading: ok, but ran out of time
Essay: Did better on the last one

All we have to do is hope for the best :)
Is there any advise on what to study, or any pratice test to help for the next test in Jan

yea i also noticed on math and chem the last 10 questions were super easy! im def. skipping to those if i see im running out of time in jan. i think they do that on purpose cause they know most people don't get to the last part and just guess, when they were super easy compared to the other questions......wish i would have known that before going in....

If I would have had about 5 more minutes I could've finished the quant. section without guessing on so many.

yea i also noticed on math and chem the last 10 questions were super easy! im def. skipping to those if i see im running out of time in jan. i think they do that on purpose cause they know most people don't get to the last part and just guess, when they were super easy compared to the other questions......wish i would have known that before going in....
aren't there many different test forms so the questions are in a different order for each person? So if you had 10 super easy questions at the end, someone might have had them at the beginning or someone else in the middle and for some, they were all over the place?

i dunno because on every single section(verb,reading,math,bio, and chem) the last ten were super easy, at least on my verison, im def. going to look at it again and see if i see any similar trends on the jan. test

Hey I'm new to these forums so holla. I took this test at SJFC, first PCAT I've taken. Was reading everyones posts about doing the No Score option the first time around and so I decided I'd do that for this test. I took the test and seemed a lot more relaxed than other people (I didn't really study, took all the courses required (except bio II and III) for the exam and did practice questions 2 days before the exam). I figured sounded like it was another SAT, being long but harder. Here's my review of each section:
Writing I- Joke of an essay to write, I think I nailed it even though I'm not a fast writer, I used some good examples. Prediction: 4
Verbal- I should have studied for this one but I think I did well as most of the words I knew from just exposing myself to the dictionary from time to time. Bought Word Power from Kaplan, this should help right?? Prediction: 65th percentile?
Bio- Was meh but I thought most of it was easy, just some of the questions were things I haven't learned yet. Prediction: a 70th range for this one.
Chem- nailed this section as I did take oChem and AP Chem in H.S. A lot of people ran out of time but I finished with a minute to spare. If you didn't know oChem, you were sorta screwed. Glad I did well in this section. Prediction: 90-95th percentile.
Writing II- Also a joke. I wrote this essay actually in the class I'm taking right now at college, just condensed it to a 30 minute essay. Also I used counterexamples well. Prediction: 5.
Reading- I'm a really analytical learner, so I thought that this section went really good. Only 6 passages, I thought there would be one after. I finished with 3 minutes to spare. Prediction: 80th percentile.
Math- Really did well... except I was on question 38 with 5 minutes left! The last section or last 10 questions on the test contained the geometry.. ehumm.. one, so I left that blank and answered about 4 of the questions I knew how to answer, leaving 6 BLANK with time called! Little did I know guessing has no penalty on PCATs unlike SATs! Do you think this will hurt me?? Prediction: 90th percentile.
And at the end of the test, I thought I did well and if I did well, why take it 3 times rather than just taking it now and in January? So I erased the No Score bubble and my score is goin to the schools! Hope for the best!! I'll definitely study more for the January one, the Kaplan review book helps massively from what I hear right?? Thanks.

Thanks for answering my questions.

Last edited:
I got a geometry question and vector question as well... dunno what that was about. As far as Ochem.... you just gotta expect alot of ochem... i am actually more surprised in all the gen chem. Quant... everyone is gonna run outa time for the most part. I have a B.S. in math and have run out of time on both pcat's i have taken. For you first timers though, just knowin what to expect is gonna help tremendously.

anyway, overall i feel better about this one than the august one (my first).
Essays - ok... was less focused on them this time though for some reason
Bio - i thought the bio was a little tough but I am up in the air on it
Chem - same as bio ... i studied hard on rates of rxns b/c I had like half a dozen questions on that last time but had only 1 half life question this time. had to bubble in like 7 of em just before time was called.
reading - reading sucks. Last time i thought i nailed it and got a 57 ... feel like i nailed this one too but who knows
verbal - easy... only questionable on like 2 or 3 questions
Qant - time is the issue had to bubble in last 3

I am most worried about whether or not i got all my 'stray marks' erased from marking my questions on the answer sheet.

Anyway, i am anxious to see how i did.

Last edited:
Bio-pretty good
reading-pretty good
chem-wasn't too bad but I ran out of time
math-although my favorite subject, it was hard for me. I ran out of time and it didn't cover most of what I studied.

I got a geometry question as well... dunno what that was about.

anyway, overall i feel better about this one than the august one (my first).
Essays - ok... was less focused on them this time though for some reason
Bio - i thought the bio was a little tough but I am up in the air on it
Chem - same as bio ... i studied hard on rates of rxns b/c I had like half a dozen questions on that last time but had only 1 half life question this time. had to bubble in like 7 of em at the end.
reading - reading sucks. Last time i thought i nailed it and got a 57 ... feel like i nailed this one too but who knows
verbal - easy... only questionable on like 2 or 3 questions
Qant - time is the issue had to bubble in last 3

I am most worried about whether or not i got all my 'stray marks' erased from marking my questions on the answer sheet.

Anyway, i am anxious to see how i did.

For verbal and reading, it's a lot harder to get a high percentile than chem, bio, and math. If everyone on this forum is saying the reading and verbal sections were okay or really easy for them, then the norm group will reflect the same results.

To put it in simple terms. If everyone is getting 80% of the verbal and reading questions correct, then you need to get at least over 80% of questions correct to be in the 60 percentile. Its not easy. Reading comprehension and verbal skills are skills accumulated throughout one's life.

If English is your second language, you'll have to score incredibly high on chem,bio,and math sections to compensate for potential weaker reading and verbal scores. I'm in that situation. I hope my reading and verbal scores won't drop and my math,chem,bio scores are at least 80+.
That way, I"ll see a noticeable increase in my composite score.

Essays: Easy peasy.
Verbal: Not bad, couple I didn't know.
Bio: -Thumbs up-
Chem: Yup, that ochem. This was my first time and I definitely took my time on the questions. LESSON LEARNED.
Reading: -Thumbs up-
Math: Definitely my weakest subject even though I like it. Guessed on a lot.

Overall I don't think I did too shabby for my first try, although the possibility of retaking in January is pretty up there. Hopefully doing well on the other subjects will make up for my abysmal chem and math scores I'm expecting. Have a good next 6 weeks everyone! :rolleyes:

Hey wow I am glad that is over! LOL...I DEFINITELY need to improve my speed. The questions weren't that bad but the timing constraints are insane!

Essays - not bad really...I was able to get decent solutions and expand on them...so that works for me.

Verbal - not too bad. There were a few I didn't know but mostly it was ok. I wasn't sure on some of the relationships of the words because it seemed like it could be subjective maybe. We'll see..

Bio - I am in the middle of Bio II and I need to learn some more

Chem - WOOOAH fast. I need to practice going FASTER. I did everything but the ~10-15 ones you work out and when I went back to do those, 5 mins was called so I basically bubbled them in.

Reading - not bad...I was expecting worse actually. I read a lot though.

Quant - OMG I didn't study for that...at all really, which was stupid. I have a lot to improve on here.

anyone else really happy that the bio section wasnt plagued with hormone questions like they were in august?

im so glad these pcats are over...i can actually start being FUN again!

essays: easy
verbal: so-so, I feel like analogies is much easier than the second part
reading: I'm not a native speaker, but I have to say it's pretty easy. Now that's the problem. If I feel it's easy then majority of ppl would feel the same, thus raising the curve :scared:
bio: so-so, though there were 4-5 questions I totally guessed
chem: wtf, Time time time time. In the end i totally missed the last 4 questions because i didn't even have time to just guess. :(
math: ****, the questions were very easy yet i didn't have enough time. again, TIME TIME TIME. I ended up totally bubble in "C" for the last 5 questions.

I walked out of the test room, felt so down & tired because i didn't sleep at all the night before. I closed my eyes yet my brain just kept thinking about chem, bio, blahb lah blah the whole night. damn! ... Am I that stupid? God please help me! :confused::confused::confused::confused::(

Last edited:
essays:
I walked out of the test room, felt so down & tired because i didn't sleep at all the night before. I closed my eyes yet my brain just kept thinking about chem, bio, blahb lah blah the whole night. damn! ... Am I that stupid? God please help me! :confused::confused::confused::confused::(

Fallingsky, you not stupid, only tired, worried and worn out, i felt the same way too, not sure if i answered the right questions correctly and even if i did get them right, it might be have been an experimental, so all thats on my mind trying to figure if i choose the right ones because the actual score is 40... take for example, if Testtaker A got say 30/40 and 8 of the experimental questions were in the 30 points testtaker A scored. If testtaker B scored 22/40points but those points did not include part of the 8 experimental questions, then my friend, both candidates actually scored 22points... see how this things work, so you may thing you did okay or pretty well in a section and end up with a dissapointing score or really good score. Anyway whats done is done, lets just hope for the best.

Wow that was pretty mind-numbling... especially when I had only three hours of sleep. :(

Verbal - Not that bad, a few really obscure words, but I got most of them.
Bio - Not bad either, I actually had time to check my answers.
Chem - Good if you know your Ochem, which I do. But I ran out of time. I was on 38/48 when they called the five minutes. I would suggest skipping the calculations because that really wastes time.
Essays - Not bad at all... BSed a whole lot.
Reading - Not hard, but does require careful reading.... don't know how well I did since I was pretty dead by then.
Math - Terrible. Totally ran out of time, guessed on at least ten questions, while struggling to get the easy ones correct.

I realized the questions themselves aren't even that hard... it's all about timing, confidence, and endurance. I would definitely recommend sleeping well the night before to all that haven't taken it yet. Practising how to calculate things in your head faster would help tremendously as well. Maybe I'll try again in Jan.

IT'S OVER!!!!

supper agree "it's all about timing,confidence, and endurance". It's little about your apitittude. now I understood why people with high GPA, low PCAT.
First time for me to take PCAT, studies 3ad half months, still a big bubbler:p. first two I could not concentrate at all, i read every day, it seemed nothing stuck in my head. one month left, it pushed my really well, i feel i covered all the stuff that good enough for the test.
verbal:soso, expect 70 or so.
composition1,2: terribel, came up with no-sense, did not what i was writing. expect 50
bio: feel easy enough for me, just went thru again the night before the test,few guest though. expect 95
chem: ****in' freakn time, sucks, unexpected that much calculation appearred. pray 70
quan.: even sucks. 5min. called. 15 to 20 left. this section started with more difficult ones, i do not know anybody else feel so too. I was totally blank when i just came into this section. when i realised and found out easier form bottom, it was too late even to be a bubbler.:mad: pray for 60

it's over. just wanna a good sleep. pray luck 6 weeks later.