-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Office Life WW
Started by StartingoverVet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I bet your spreadsheet is all sorts of crazy...in a good? wayThere is now so much superior in this role that it should be illegal.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I kind of like LeTitsE
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There is now so much superior in this role that it should be illegal.
You can spend months , weeks, days, hours, minutes designing a game; You agonize over every detail; you try to balance; you try to make it fun; you try to make it challenging; you want people to remember it....
And then all anyone is going to remember is how Doc, tits, espana and snow can be combined.
And then all anyone is going to remember is how Doc, tits, espana and snow can be combined.
Last edited:
Lynch WZ
First vote randomness
First vote randomness
Officialish Lynch Vote Tally-
Kam 6 (jojo, Caia, Deva, rocky, LotF, Trilt)
Caia 1 (LeTitsE)
Hmoo 5 (Dyachei, Findog, Cpod, Kam, MJ)
Devyn 1 (SOV)
Allie 2 (hmoo, STL)
STL 1 (Gwen)
Trilt 1 (WZ)
Cpod 1 (Jil)
WZ 1 (katachomps)
LotF 1 (heyhay)
Rocky 1 (BI)
Deva 1 (Devyn)
22/24 votes received.
45 minutes remain @DVMDream & @Stb1473
Lynch deadline: 7pm EST. 6pm CST. 5pm MST. 4pm PST. All the time zones, all the time.
Kam 6 (jojo, Caia, Deva, rocky, LotF, Trilt)
Caia 1 (LeTitsE)
Hmoo 5 (Dyachei, Findog, Cpod, Kam, MJ)
Devyn 1 (SOV)
Allie 2 (hmoo, STL)
STL 1 (Gwen)
Trilt 1 (WZ)
Cpod 1 (Jil)
WZ 1 (katachomps)
LotF 1 (heyhay)
Rocky 1 (BI)
Deva 1 (Devyn)
22/24 votes received.
45 minutes remain @DVMDream & @Stb1473
Lynch deadline: 7pm EST. 6pm CST. 5pm MST. 4pm PST. All the time zones, all the time.
Last edited:
Rotation mate picked a random number for me:
Lynch Caia
Would be OK lynching Kam for her first, too. Stall us (likely) killing a villager and I think Shy Guy is more of a liability for villagers than wolves if she makes it to end game.
Lynch Caia
Would be OK lynching Kam for her first, too. Stall us (likely) killing a villager and I think Shy Guy is more of a liability for villagers than wolves if she makes it to end game.
Lynch Cpod
Just random from the people who have votes already. I feel like we should not lynch kam until our seers have had a chance to look into her.
Just random from the people who have votes already. I feel like we should not lynch kam until our seers have had a chance to look into her.
FYI: Planning on just having one tally post/page and just editing from there. If that's too confusing let me know.
I think looking into her is smart because if she is a villager, it gives us something that can stall the wolves, if she's a wolf, everything she does is in bold, living color so it sticks out. And in the event she gets converted... that will be a very interesting wolf brag.Lynch Cpod
Just random from the people who have votes already. I feel like we should not lynch kam until our seers have had a chance to look into her.
lynch LotF
***unlynch rojo***
***lynch caia***
OK so you disagree...

I wouldn't take an unpopular opinion and put myself out there if I was particularly concerned about being lynched.
***lynch kam***
I think night kill avoidances help the villagers. Lynches not so much and in my mind, it's better than RNG.
****************
No reason for this, but just want to post it anyway..
My game... my rules;
**********
No reason for this, but just want to post it anyway..
My game... my rules;
**********
Lynch hmoo
Because 11.
Because 11.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch Rock
Numbers game for wolves - no reason to not just kill another villager vs. Kam at any point (don't see any other night attack prevention abilities minus standard protection), and with an otherwise not juicy, even detrimental to her discussion role, it pretty much guarantees she makes it far in game - whether as villager, wolf, or villager turned wolf.I think looking into her is smart because if she is a villager, it gives us something that can stall the wolves, if she's a wolf, everything she does is in bold, living color so it sticks out. And in the event she gets converted... that will be a very interesting wolf brag.
Also the way her role reads she needs to be lynched twice or night killed twice to die, don't actually know if they can be combined. (aka, do we know if lynching her once mean she only needs to be attacked once to die?)
This was not meant to be a mystery. For once, I don't want an SOV game to be about figuring out what crazy mechanic is going on. I think the crazy game mechanics out in the open is good enough.Also the way her role reads she needs to be lynched twice or night killed twice to die, don't actually know if they can be combined. (aka, do we know if lynching her once mean she only needs to be attacked once to die?)
A) 2 lynches = death
B) 2 night kills = death.
C) 1 lynch + 1 night kills = party on until A or B is reached.
I was concerned with what Trilt said but SOV cleared it up before I submitted the post so I'm willing to go with the Kam thing rather than settle on a random pick.
lynch Kam
lynch Kam
Is there a reason why people are lynching kam? I had a long day out on the road treating patients and I have read the thread a few times now... I can't find anything. If there is a reason somewhere then I will happily lynch her.
Ok, with the SOV clear up, this is a good call:
Unlynch WZ
Lynch Kam
Unlynch WZ
Lynch Kam
Is there a reason why people are lynching kam? I had a long day out on the road treating patients and I have read the thread a few times now... I can't find anything. If there is a reason somewhere then I will happily lynch her.
There really isn't much except some suspect a shy guy could potentially be a wolf. I'd take two lunches in a row to kill her, so if we do one lynch tonight and seer her, we can know whether to lynch the next day or not.
It's the game of if we lynch her once now, we only have to lynch her once more later if she becomes a wolf or is found to be a wolf. I was hesitating earlier because I was first afraid if we attacked her (via lynch) once, then the wolves could kill her easily, but since they would need to attack her twice... we are simply removing a barrier on our side.Is there a reason why people are lynching kam? I had a long day out on the road treating patients and I have read the thread a few times now... I can't find anything. If there is a reason somewhere then I will happily lynch her.
But Kam does have a point that we will get no info.
I think the alignment seer should look tonight, but the info may need to wait until there is a chance of talking to someone else and clearing them as trustworthy. Which now that I think about it... gets very convoluted.However, I really don't want the alignment seer to role reveal in day 2...
There really isn't much except some suspect a shy guy could potentially be a wolf. I'd take two lunches in a row to kill her, so if we do one lynch tonight and seer her, we can know whether to lynch the next day or not.
eh but in his original post SOV said
"Wolves are randomly selected after role assignment, so knowing someone’s role name or ability does not help you find wolves."
So I am made to believe rolls are not based on what a roll activity is... so we cannot really use that as a basis for lynching I do not think...
for now..
lynch devastating
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
True, but there's still always the (small) chance that Kam was randomly selected to be a wolf. I do think for the first night, it's probably okay to check off that one lynch that we may potentially need. But my only problem was stated above. Don't want the seer exposed so early on.
Kam may have been flagged as a spammer by SDN for posting so many images and is currently unable to post images to the thread. It is being looked into. And is kind of hilarious.
Absolutely not based on any idea that shy guy would be a wolf character - same chance as everyone else here I think. Just working off the idea that we can remove one impediment to us killing her IF she's wolf (or turns wolf after we seer her villager today) so it doesn't bite us later. She maintains her two kill requirement to be offed by wolves.
The loss being, as she eloquently "says", we lose information that we would gain from pushing at and actually lynching either a wolf or villager this evening.
The loss being, as she eloquently "says", we lose information that we would gain from pushing at and actually lynching either a wolf or villager this evening.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Isnt it the SoV rule that if someone gets "replaced" it means they were a wolf? Just something to think about later.
Hmmm, lets do a **********lynch allieh**********
Hmmm, lets do a **********lynch allieh**********
Absolutely not based on any idea that shy guy would be a wolf character - same chance as everyone else here I think. Just working off the idea that we can remove one impediment to us killing her IF she's wolf (or turns wolf after we seer her villager today) so it doesn't bite us later. She maintains her two kill requirement to be offed by wolves.
The loss being, as she eloquently "says", we lose information that we would gain from pushing at and actually lynching either a wolf or villager this evening.
Exactly this. 🙂
People are free to RNG whoever or vote for people based on their number in the sign up or whatever other silly reason, but to me it's not about not lynching someone here. I would rather take a lynch avoidance and not have to worry about it later when everyone is coming up with dumb first day votes anyway as opposed to later when we hopefully have more play to go on.
It would be different if roles had some sort of influence on whether we think someone is a wolf, I would be going off that more instead if that was the case. But when literally anyone has equal chance, this is what I'm going with.
Hey look, an adorable villager. 😀
I also agree with looking into Kam tonight and holding off on lynching her, and will lynch hmoo.
Lynch hmoo
Really for all we know Kam has already been looked into, but obviously our seer can't out themselves. I know losing a villager sucks, but some info is better than no info and we learn nothing by lynching Kam today. Those are my thoughts on it for right now.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
50 minutes left.
Kam and Hmoo tied.
The noob hate is strong on Day 2!
Kam and Hmoo tied.
The noob hate is strong on Day 2!
Should prob put my lynch where my mouth is before close.
Unlynch Caia, lynch Kam
Unlynch Caia, lynch Kam
Officialish Lynch Vote Tally-
Kam 1 (jojo)
Caia 1 (DocLeTits)
Hmoo 1 (Dyachei)
Devyn 1 (SOV)
Allie 1 (hmoo)
Finn 1 (rocky)
STL 1 (Gwen)
Trilt 1 (WZ)
Cpod 1 (Kam) - correct me if I guessed wrong here
WZ 1 (katachomps)
10/25 votes received.
Lynch deadline: 7pm EST. Getting on our normal schedule.
Asking this "cheefully".... where the feck is my lynch vote????
Lynch Kam
At least we don't risk losing an important villager by lynching her tonight
At least we don't risk losing an important villager by lynching her tonight
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 125K
I guess because she wasn't around as much?