This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SexyHotScholar

MD C/O 2017
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

AMG/URM here for low-mid tier med school interested in an academic program as I want to specialize.
Stats
Step 1 - 218
Step 2 CK - 249
Step 2 CS - pass
Third year - pass all. Honors in 2, not IM. Clinical honors in IM Sub-I.
Research with presentations
Publication pending

I know on FRIEDA, they have cut-offs for step 1. Are those set in stone or do some programs toggle the line? Please be gentle with me.
Thanks in advanced.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.