*~*~*~* Official 2016-2017 Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread *~*~*~*

Started by sjv
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Acceptance #4: MWU College of Dental Medicine.

I was a Pre-Dec interview and didn't hear anyhing from them on Dec 1. I was actually getting frustrated that they didn't even bother to give me a decision after paying so much to fly out there. Still honored to get the acceptance.
 
Acceptance #4: MWU College of Dental Medicine.

I was a Pre-Dec interview and didn't hear anyhing from them on Dec 1. I was actually getting frustrated that they didn't even bother to give me a decision after paying so much to fly out there. Still honored to get the acceptance.

Which MWU?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Acceptance #4: MWU College of Dental Medicine.

I was a Pre-Dec interview and didn't hear anyhing from them on Dec 1. I was actually getting frustrated that they didn't even bother to give me a decision after paying so much to fly out there. Still honored to get the acceptance.
Congratulations!! I wonder which school will you choose, I don't know much about Michigan except that it's a great school. But MWU has a great program and facilities... tough pick... Are you IS for Michigan?
 
Congratulations!! I wonder which school will you choose, I don't know much about Michigan except that it's a great school. But MWU has a great program and facilities... tough pick... Are you IS for Michigan?
Thank you. MWU-AZ was very impressive. I believe they have one of the best clinical curriculums in the country. I am in-state for Michigan.
 
I haven't heard anything from Harvard and UCLA. Are they still interviewing?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I still haven't heard anything from Louisville, Tufts, Roseman, CASE, LECOM, Maryland, or Midwestern-IL. Anyone know if they're still interviewing?


I haven't heard from the first 3 or LECOM.
Roseman said hold tight, louisville didn't answer. Tufts, hasn't answered anything call or email.

Edit: roseman cotacted me
 
Last edited:
Has anyone (app complete September ish) heard post December from Tufts,Pittsburgh, Michigan, or Boston?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone (app complete September ish) heard post December from Tufts,Pittsburgh, Michigan, or Boston?

yes from pitt, but not from tufts or boston

edit: sorry misread, did not hear back post dec from pitt
 
Last edited:
yes from pitt, but not from tufts or boston

edit: sorry misread, did not hear back post dec from pitt
If you dont mind me asking, when was your app complete and what are your stats?

Edit: oops sorry didn't see you corrected yourself. Phew
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad