*~*~*~* Official 2016-2017 Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread *~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Stonybrook from OOS should be far more than 240k. I'm looking at that amount with IS tuition. You don't get instate tuition until second year of your residency is in AZ.
You are right. From what I calculated, the total cost (without living expenses) should be 260k.

Members don't see this ad.

From what I hear, apartments go there for about 900-1200 a month (1 bedroom)?

Might be more for an apartment if you're not sharing. But then again Stony was further east, I lived in the hood of Hempstead in the basement of a house for $750/month not including any utilities. But there were rooms in houses that cost that more than that and some that were less and crappy. Also heat bills can be pretty pricey so those are things to think about. Def look online to see what's available there.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Interview Invite #5 is happening!
School: Tufts U. School of Dental Medicine
sGPA: 2.99 oGPA: 3.21
Beyond grateful for yet another extraordinary opportunity. Stay hopeful everyone that's still waiting, it ain't over till it's over!!! (Pm for more details)

what are your stats?

You are right. From what I calculated, the total cost (without living expenses) should be 260k.

Yes essentially Arizona has cheaper living. Depends on which program you like more is where you should go.

Invite to Interview today: LECOM!

Reactions: 1 user
Interview #5
School: UoP
Notification Date: 1/30/17
Method of notification: Call
Residency: WA
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/1/16
Application complete date: 7/18/16
GPA (science, overall): 3.85, 3.90
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/22/22/23/None

Interview date: 2/9/17!!

Reactions: 6 users
ACCCCCCCCCCCCEPTEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! OMG! am gonna go faint now :banana::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah:

Reactions: 34 users
ACCCCCCCCCCCCEPTEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! OMG! am gonna go faint now :banana::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah:

HOLY ****!!!! TOURO?? ROSEMAN???!!?
CONGRATULATIONS DENTAL 4EVER!!! I'm so happy for you. You earned this.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)

We all have been rooting for you @Dental 4ever!!

You deserve it! I think I speak for everyone when I say CONGRATULATIONS AND TIME TO CELEBRATE!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 11 users

:biglove:OMG CONGRATS!!!! :biglove:I'm unbelievably happy for you!! You're gonna make an amazing dentist! :highfive:

Can someone create a new Maryland thread? This one got closed as a result of a few fun people not following the admin's rules
**Official Maryland Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread**

Anyone know if you send a letter of intent, does the school tell aadsas and reject you from other schools? Thanks in advance

THIS JUST MADE MY ENTIRE DAY. Congratulations Dental4Ever!!! You so deserve it!!!

Reactions: 1 users
congrats!!

We all have been rooting for you @Dental 4ever!!

You deserve it! I think I speak for everyone when I say CONGRATULATIONS AND TIME TO CELEBRATE!!!!!!!!

:biglove:OMG CONGRATS!!!! :biglove:I'm unbelievably happy for you!! You're gonna make an amazing dentist! :highfive:

I'm so happy for you!!!!

soooooooooo happy for you! congrats! enjoy ur life now!:clap:

THIS JUST MADE MY ENTIRE DAY. Congratulations Dental4Ever!!! You so deserve it!!!

You guys are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am very grateful to have such support! Thank you guys so much:biglove::biglove:! I have been waiting for that call for YEARS! :banana::banana::banana: It was unbelievable and I lost my voice (literally no voice at all) because of all the screaming I did yesterday! :rofl:

Reactions: 16 users
Congratulations to everybody who has heard great news! Everybody deserves it! :)

Reactions: 3 users
You guys are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am very grateful to have such support! Thank you guys so much:biglove::biglove:! I have been waiting for that call for YEARS! :banana::banana::banana: It was unbelievable and I lost my voice (literally no voice at all) because of all the screaming I did yesterday! :rofl:

As expected! You're going to be an amazing dentist! So happy for you

Reactions: 3 users
Acceptance #2! I assume that somewhere in the previous 70 pages of discussion there has been an NYU vs Tufts talk? Brb gonna go read through thousands of posts

Might be more for an apartment if you're not sharing. But then again Stony was further east, I lived in the hood of Hempstead in the basement of a house for $750/month not including any utilities. But there were rooms in houses that cost that more than that and some that were less and crappy. Also heat bills can be pretty pricey so those are things to think about. Def look online to see what's available there.

After inquiring even further I've been hearing the same that you have. If both schools were in great locations I'd definitely pick Stony, but I think you are right, living conditions mean a lot. Thank you for all your advice!

accepted to OHSU TODAY!

Reactions: 6 users
Same I called they said they sent it to everyone currently under review

Acceptance #2
MWU IL
Interviewed this Tuesday so crazy.
3.66/20AA/21TS/24RC

Reactions: 12 users
EXTREMELY well deserved. So proud of you and your acceptances RS224!!
Thank you so much PG-Larry :') you are so sweet. This really filled my heart. I am hoping nothing but the best for YOU as well, you deserve it.