You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Step I Official 2017 COMLEX Level 1 Experiences and Scores Thread
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I passed my COMLEX! yay!
Me too!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
What is the general consensus about getting your exam rescored? Is it worth it?
What is the general consensus about getting your exam rescored? Is it worth it?
From what I have read on SDN, it doesn't seem worth it. It's just another way for the vultures to take your money.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What is the general consensus about getting your exam rescored? Is it worth it?
That depends. Is it the difference btw pass and fail? If so go for it. If you passed but you want a better score. Not worth it
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Thank you!That depends. Is it the difference btw pass and fail? If so go for it. If you passed but you want a better score. Not worth it
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Thank you!From what I have read on SDN, it doesn't seem worth it. It's just another way for the vultures to take your money.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Guys i passed! My score is not even close to where i wanted it to be and I'm wondering if i should take usmle in third year...thoughts?
Guys i passed! My score is not even close to where i wanted it to be and I'm wondering if i should take usmle in third year...thoughts?
What residency are you planning on applying for? The answer to that question plays a large part in whether you need a USMLE step 1 score or not.
internal medicine. 445.What residency are you planning on applying for? The answer to that question plays a large part in whether you need a USMLE step 1 score or not.
Everything that could go wrong in life went wrong during this time
Last edited:
internal medicine. 445.
Everything that could go wrong in life went wrong during this time
If you are planning on entering the ACGME match, I would highly suggest taking step 1. If you are planning on entering the AOA match for IM, you will be just fine with COMLEX, and I'd just focus on improving your COMLEX score on level 2.
How likely do you think I am to get an away rotation? I just looked at my score evaluation, i have high performance on EVERYTHING except biochem and behavioral science. WTF that dragged me down to a 445If you are planning on entering the ACGME match, I would highly suggest taking step 1. If you are planning on entering the AOA match for IM, you will be just fine with COMLEX, and I'd just focus on improving your COMLEX score on level 2.
Hey everyone. I am taking COMLEX in just a few days and want to know where I stand. I'm carrying an 84% average on COMQUEST random timed blocks.
Can anyone who took COMLEX last year and used COMQUEST give me an idea of what your average was VS your COMLEX score? I cant find any correlation charts, but I'd love any anecdotal evidence I can get.
Can anyone who took COMLEX last year and used COMQUEST give me an idea of what your average was VS your COMLEX score? I cant find any correlation charts, but I'd love any anecdotal evidence I can get.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted958798
COMLEX is a garbage exam and should be eliminated entirely. This is coming from someone who supports the osteopathic mind set and who loves OMM. The exam is very poorly written and many of the questions are irrelevant to actually practicing medicine. It is a shame the this exam has so much impact on residency placement as it has ZERO prediction of year ability to be a competent physician.Alright friends, let's do this.
I'm planning on sitting sometime in late June (COMLEX only). FA 2017 is on the way, starting UWorld in January and Combank around April.
Feel free to share and help keep each other accountable until we slay the beast.
It is a shame the this exam has so much impact on residency placement as it has ZERO prediction of year ability to be a competent physician.
In all fairness, so does the USMLE.
D
deleted958798
True, but the questions on COMLEX are so poorly written.In all fairness, so does the USMLE.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 257
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 832
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 723