***Official 2018 GPR/AEGD Interviews/Match/Non-Match Results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Interviewed for NYUCD AEGD but didn't ask about stipend/tuition and can't find it online. Anyone know any info on this?

Also interviewing at:
Montefiore GPR
Bronx Lebannon GPR
Upper Manhattan (Harlem) NYU Lutheran GPR
Seattle NYU Lutheran AEGD
University of the Pacific AEGD

I believe this is the information you want is on the NYU Lutheran AEGD website. Says PGY1 is 40,000.

Members don't see this ad.

any news from Mount. Sinai, Danbury and St. Peter for GPR?

Mt. Sinai has started sending out. Though they seem a little bit messed up. I hear they over booked their interview spots.

I believe this is the information you want is on the NYU Lutheran AEGD website. Says PGY1 is 40,000.

I do see that, but I wasn't sure if it was the same as the other NYU programs since it is the actual NYU COD. Makes sense that it would be, I guess. Do you know if there are fees/tuition?

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard back about on-site interviews from UCLA Venice after the phone interviews?

hi what have you heard about Metrohealth MC GPR in Cleveland, is it good ??? what are their best qualities???

Has anyone received acceptance from the DC VA GPR?

Anyone hear back from AHN, Pittsburgh?

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone interview at Rutgers GPR on nov 28? How was it?

Anyone hear from Harlem Hospital GPR or NYU Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist?

Does anyone know the salary for Stony Brook GPR? Or if Brooklyn VA has sent out invites?

Submitted my rank list today, January 29th seems forever away! Gl everyone

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone else accept a GPR position with PCHC in Bangor, Maine??

Anyone received acceptance for Aegd Rochester?

What time should we be expecting to hear from match? Website says noon ET, but from previous years seems like we can find out early morning. Best of luck to everyone!

Does anyone know if the Program Directors already know who matched into their programs ? Or do they find out tomorrow too?

Matched at Bronx Lebanon Hospital in NYC! Good luck everyone still waiting on their results.

Reactions: 2 users
anyone have the match results for schools for AEGD, any residency slots open

can some 1 plz post the post match list here ?

So only 1 person matched this year?

What to expect in GPR interviews?
I have one coming up at UMH.

Hello

I have just read your post about the GPR interview at UMH that you may have had lat year. I have an upcoming it on this Thursday. Can you please help me in terms of what do they ask in the personal interview? I shall be very thankful.

Nova AEGD started sending invites for 5 and 6 December.
Hello, I have applied for the aegd of nova. Do you know when they send an e mail to me for interview calling ıf my canditature is considered as favorable?

Hello

I have just read your post about the GPR interview at UMH that you may have had lat year. I have an upcoming it on this Thursday. Can you please help me in terms of what do they ask in the personal interview? I shall be very thankful.

Sorry, I never saw it. I hope it went well in your favour! Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk