You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
***Official 2025 GPR+AEGD PASS/Interviews/Match/Non-Match***
Started by FloridaDental_2024
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone heard from NYU Langone?Are you talking about the AEGD? if yes i didn’t get anything from them and waiting anxiously
FloridaDental_2024
Full Member
EIOH is my top choice, I have emailed one of the interviewer on Friday, received a reply within an hour and stated he has forwarded my inquiry to the registrar's office. I am not sure if that is a good news or bad news, but he was super nice to me during the interview, so I am crossing my fingers.Any new updates on Eastman Dental institute AEGD 2/3 years?
guys any news from NYU
fl3065
Full Member
nothing yetguys any news from NYU
Last year they sent all rejections in mid-march 🙂 Sometimes you really wish to hear something sooner (such as on the actual due date) than late.EIOH is my top choice, I have emailed one of the interviewer on Friday, received a reply within an hour and stated he has forwarded my inquiry to the registrar's office. I am not sure if that is a good news or bad news, but he was super nice to me during the interview, so I am crossing my fingers.
FloridaDental_2024
Full Member
One of the registrar's office staff informed me that if I had not received an offer by last week, it is unlikely that I will receive one this cycle. Although I have an offer from another program, but Rochester does offer a stronger program, particularly in implantology.Last year they sent all rejections in mid-march 🙂 Sometimes you really wish to hear something sooner (such as on the actual due date) than late.
Last edited:
I applied using the post match application and nothing back yet.Has anyone heard back from NYU Langone AEGD for the post match? After applying with the ADEA pass application and emailing
moral_dental
New Member
Their "open postiion" list online is not changing or at least I am not noticing any changesnothing yet
Are they still accepting applications?
FloridaDental_2024
Full Member
No, post match ended on 02/14.Their "open postiion" list online is not changing or at least I am not noticing any changes
Are they still accepting applications?
Dentist2311
New Member
I also applied to NYU Langone AEGD through Post-Match, and haven’t heard back from them.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
moral_dental
New Member
Thank you for letting me know. Could you please tell me how did you know that? Also, do they answer calls or emails?No, post match ended on 02/14.
FloridaDental_2024
Full Member
I emailed one of program director in MA who has a open spot.Thank you for letting me know. Could you please tell me how did you know that? Also, do they answer calls or emails?
NYU is really confusing me. They are not responding!I also applied to NYU Langone AEGD through Post-Match, and haven’t heard back from them.
When do they usually accept applicants?NYU is really confusing me. They are not responding!
No for meAny updates from NYU?
Khaled_a_d
New Member
Rochester rejections were sent out.
I am sorry to interrupt the conversations, but when was the deadline for that program?
I am asking because I applied for another residency in EIOH in Rochester, the deadline was in New Year eve, and heard nothing from them.
aegdalbany
New Member
Our program is still looking to fill 2 AEGD spots for the 2025-2026 residency year.
Email us at: [email protected]
Check out our website below:
www.wmyhealth.org
Email us at: [email protected]
Check out our website below:
Dental Residency Program - Whitney M Young Health
Whitney Young Health has launched an Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) Dental Residency Program at their Albany, NY Dental Practice.
fl3065
Full Member
Good afternoon, can foreign trained dentists from non-CODA accredited schools apply? I would love to be considered for the programOur program is still looking to fill 2 AEGD spots for the 2025-2026 residency year.
Email us at: [email protected]
Check out our website below:
![]()
Dental Residency Program - Whitney M Young Health
Whitney Young Health has launched an Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) Dental Residency Program at their Albany, NY Dental Practice.www.wmyhealth.org
FloridaDental_2024
Full Member
I would like to ask the same question too, does your program accepts foreign-trained dentist?Our program is still looking to fill 2 AEGD spots for the 2025-2026 residency year.
Email us at: [email protected]
Check out our website below:
![]()
Dental Residency Program - Whitney M Young Health
Whitney Young Health has launched an Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) Dental Residency Program at their Albany, NY Dental Practice.www.wmyhealth.org
aegdalbany
New Member
At this time, to be eligible for our AEGD program, the applicant must hold a dental degree (DDS/DMD) from a CODA-accredited dental school.I would like to ask the same question too, does your program accepts foreign-trained dentist?
What if I have completed an year of AEGD in US but I am a graduate of Non CODA graduate, I am looking for more experience in a different institution to diversify my experience.At this time, to be eligible for our AEGD program, the applicant must hold a dental degree (DDS/DMD) from a CODA-accredited dental school.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildCat2011
New Member
greetings everyone, I am a licensed dentist as of early 2024, I wish I had known or heard about this sooner but I was recently informed about GPR/AEGD/VA programs and honestly I don't know where to start. all I know is I want to go through a training program to build my confidence as a dentist. I studied during the core years of the COVID pandemic and tried working in small clinic settings but I still feel like I need to build more confidence and get proper training and practice.
greetings everyone, I am a licensed dentist as of early 2024, I wish I had known or heard about this sooner but I was recently informed about GPR/AEGD/VA programs and honestly I don't know where to start. all I know is I want to go through a training program to build my confidence as a dentist. I studied during the core years of the COVID pandemic and tried working in small clinic settings but I still feel like I need to build more confidence and get proper training and practice.
I’m a huge advocate for PG training. From my experience, VA GPRs are the way to go.
Treatment is subsidized for most vets, so you don’t have to focus on finances — just quality of treatment.
Generally VA programs pay higher than other university based programs and they have the best benefits.
Pretty much did every type of dentistry my VA. Afterwards, private practice treatment was easy. It was the patient management that ended up being harder than the actual dentistry [emoji38].
I have insight on a few programs across the country, DM me if you have any questions.
Best of luck!
WildCat2011
New Member
yes please I would like to get in touch and discuss this route and how to apply. I tried to send a Direct message but I am having issues sending it to your account. Get back to me whenever you have some free time. I deeply appreciate itI’m a huge advocate for PG training. From my experience, VA GPRs are the way to go.
Treatment is subsidized for most vets, so you don’t have to focus on finances — just quality of treatment.
Generally VA programs pay higher than other university based programs and they have the best benefits.
Pretty much did every type of dentistry my VA. Afterwards, private practice treatment was easy. It was the patient management that ended up being harder than the actual dentistry [emoji38].
I have insight on a few programs across the country, DM me if you have any questions.
Best of luck!
Last edited:
danthetoothfairyp
New Member
Please answer this.... do you think programs send interview invites in Nov at all??? some programs i have not heard from at all......
llmauropdm
New Member
Hi @danthetoothfairypPlease answer this.... do you think programs send interview invites in Nov at all??? some programs i have not heard from at all......
If you are still looking for a position, I would like to share that our GPR program has had a position become available in our Titusville, PA Regional Training Center location for this year @ PGY1 level and it's under 2 hours from Pittsburgh, PA.
This residency will have a great impact on those in a community facing severe dental professional shortages, and residents gain advanced training in a private practice-like setting. Please reach out to myself, or program admin Heather Laabs at [email protected] if you are interested in the position. Best wishes for your search!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 67
- Views
- 15K
- Replies
- 365
- Views
- 169K
- Replies
- 237
- Views
- 44K
- Replies
- 209
- Views
- 54K