Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i am unbelievably excited! Could not be happier to be accepted to my first choice school and have the opportunity to be a buckeye for another four years. 😍 O-h!
I-O!!!!
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
i am unbelievably excited! Could not be happier to be accepted to my first choice school and have the opportunity to be a buckeye for another four years. 😍 O-h!
I think you mean "I-O!"
Wrong smiley, it's okay. 😉
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😎
Michigan State: (Sazor2412, email 12-7)

The girl I'm hosting for her OOS interview here at UF got in today!!!![]()
That could be one of my friends! She had her interview there, today. Three of us from the same school had interviews there this week!
I know one girl didn't get in and my girl did (pretty sure it had something to do with my awesomeness rubbing off on her 😉). There were two other girls who interviewed today as well. Does your friend like iguanas? 😛
Auburn:
Colorado:
Florida: Tegan05, McMasterVet, cvanthof, AnnieGetYourGun- OOS, 12/3 early admissions interview, they told me a few minutes after the interview!
Georgia:
Glasgow:
Guelph:
Illinois:
Iowa State:
KSU:
LSU:
Michigan State: (Sazor2412, email 12-7)
Minnesota:
Mississippi:
Missouri:
Ohio State: Chiue, Leanne (phone call, 12/5/12)
Oklahoma State University:
Oregon State University: EmCao (via email 12/5/12, non-res), walkekr (via email 12/5/12, non-res), PreVetAZ (via email 12/5/12, non-res/WICHE)
Penn:
Purdue:
Ross University: cs5910 (notified by phone call 10/12, OOS)
Royal Veterinary College: capirinha (5 year program), Jessica (5 year program, 12/5/12), myotherself (4 year!, 12/5/12), foodork (4 year 12/5)
St. George's University:
Tennessee:
Texas A&M:
Tufts:
Tuskegee:
UC Davis:
University of Calgary:
VMRCVM:
Washington State University: walkekr (accepted as WICHE, interview offered for non-resident, snail mail 12/7/12), PreVetAZ (early admission OOS, email and snail mail 12/6)
Western:
Not to be a debby-downer, but did anyone who got into OSU who is OOS (non-WICHE) have an interview? I haven't heard anything yet, so I'm not sure if I should take this as a rejection...
I seriously didn't know for two days because it went through my spam filter and ended up in my junk box.

Not to be a debby-downer, but did anyone who got into OSU who is OOS (non-WICHE) have an interview? I haven't heard anything yet, so I'm not sure if I should take this as a rejection...

Sorry, but this made me laugh. Lesson to never delete junk emails.
But seriously. Congrats! 🙂
Sazor2412, is MSU your IS?


🤣😆I never thought you would give me the time of day.....im still crying......such a crybaby!!!
Omg congrats!!!! Did you get accepted into a combined program or is that for DVM?
Hi Emiloo,
Its for a DVM program only. Not combined.
PS. I love your comments by the way and you are very helpful to many. 👍

PS. I love your comments by the way and you are very helpful to many. 👍
Aawww spanks! 😳
Haaaay! Such great news! It was a hard decision for me not to go there. It's such a great school! Enjoy your celebrating and cry all you want. Tears of celebration and relief are the best 😉
You're gonna be a veterinarian!!![]()
Aawww spanks! 😳
Haaaay! Such great news! It was a hard decision for me not to go there. It's such a great school! Enjoy your celebrating and cry all you want. Tears of celebration and relief are the best 😉
You're gonna be a veterinarian!!![]()
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.