1) I had an essay published in an English Composition textbook at my university, the topic was ethics-related, specifically, "A Physician's Role in End-of-Life Care." a. Would the "Artistic Endeavors" category be most appropriate for this subject matter? b. As far as the experience title, would something like "Published Medical Ethics Essay" be the way to go?
2) I'm an EMT, and have run with my campus EMS squad for the past 2 years. My senior year I've been elected Assistant Chief, and have already had some involvement in this role (hiring new members, etc.), but the majority of which will not start until August. I'm going back-and-forth as to whether or not to put this in as one activity or separate it into 2. My issue is that I want to highlight the leadership aspect instead of just "EMT for 2 years." What do you recommend?
3) The physician I shadowed over the summer is a clinical instructor at a top 25 medical school, and his practice is an internal medicine rotation site for M3/M4's, should I include this in my experience description, or would this be in bad taste?