***Official April 2006 Score Release Countdown Thread***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gujuDoc

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
In the continuing spirit of the tradition started last year, we will hold this as your official countdown til score release thread. You can use this as a countdown, but may also post in here general conversation if you are just going insane over this wait. Also, this may not be an exact of when the scores will come out, but we don't know how many days before the official 60 days are over they will come out. Last year, they came out around June 15th at 10pm. But this will give us a rough approximation.

Ok, let the fun begin.........

59 days and counting........

Lets pray for all of you and for my very best roommate, and two of my other bestest friends. :D May all come with good news in the following two months.

This is for the neurotic ones who just need somewhere to vent their frustration over the wait. :p

Members don't see this ad.

OMG!!!!!!!!!! IT's TRUE....log into THX!!!!!!!!!!!!
The scores are coming....Santa is coming!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
danjo said:

Correction...it's just above "MCAT Scores"

Ok, thanks I see it now. But how do we know they mean tonight, because on the other page they say June 20th so they could just mean after 10 PM june 20th.

I come home from the grocery store, check SDN, crap pants, check THx, crap pants again, go get glass of good wine, sit down, and wish everyone:

GOOD LUCK!!! :luck: :luck: :luck:

And I love you all but I am SO not reading all these backpages!!

LifetimeDoc said:
tn-halloween-03-detail.jpg
OMG the MCAT is coming!!!! The MCAT is coming!!!!

Figured this blast from the thread past was rather appropriate.

Maddomc said:
Ok, thanks I see it now. But how do we know they mean tonight, because on the other page they say June 20th so they could just mean after 10 PM june 20th.

If they say it will be up tonight then they mean it. Usually they always get it up the night before they say it will be up on the main page.

Members don't see this ad :)
EddieIndy said:
GO TO TH FREAKING X!!!! It should be there even if you didn't take the exam.

TH FREAKING X......the maker of dreams and the crushers of reality :eek:

Maddomc said:

I know this sounds crazy, but I am going to have faith in the fact that the folks at AAMC are not sadistic enough to post that now instead of say, tomorrow morning/afternoon.

Anastasis said:
I come home from the grocery store, check SDN, crap pants, check THx, crap pants again, go get glass of good wine, sit down, and wish everyone:

Am I the only one that's noticed you haven't changed your now twice-crapped pants? :)

okay. AC has been turned off at work. it's getting very hot. must go home and try to work there, perhaps with a beer. good luck to you guys!!!! :luck:

I wasn't that nervous until I found out that scores will be here at 10pm. Holy crap! Only a few more hours!

ARRGHH!! In 3 hours :eek: :scared: :eek: :smuggrin: and :oops: happy face because the wait will be over. Omg my hands are turning cold from panic. The day is finally here. Breath.

cindaroo7 said:
i think i'm going to be sick...i'm supposed to go out to dinner with my roommate and her mom. how am i supposed to eat when i am this freaked out??

can you order a drink?

i just want to tell everyone here, that i love all of you, and we are all about to take the deep plunge together. we've been through it together for nearly half a year now, and for some of us, thats all it takes to get through it together as brothers and sisters

im getting all sentimental now

oxeye said:
I couldn't give a rat's a$$ about the examinee data at this point. :laugh:

I don't either...I'm just looking for something, ANYTHING to keep me entertained until the moment of truth!

ltrain said:
okay. AC has been turned off at work. it's getting very hot. must go home and try to work there, perhaps with a beer. good luck to you guys!!!! :luck:
I'm at home already, the benefits of the Eastern time zone :D Now I have 3 hours to spend on SDN :)

braluk said:
i just want to tell everyone here, that i love all of you, and we are all about to take the deep plunge together. we've been through it together for nearly half a year now, and for some of us, thats all it takes to get through it together as brothers and sisters

This sounds like the group speech at the last heaven's gate meeting

I just got this message....a little weird, huh?

Thank You for contacting the Medical College Admissions Test (MCAT) program.

Scores from the April 2006 exam will be out on June 20th sometime after 9am EST.

AAMC and the MCAT Program Office will use all available and reasonable means to
mail scores by first-class mail to examinees approximately 60 days after each
test date. Scores will be available in the Online Testing History system at that
time. You may release your scoreds via MCAT's online score release:
http://services.aamc.org/mcatthx

Please let us know if you need any additional assistance.

The MCAT Care Team

Association of American Medical Colleges

Does anyone else feel tightness and pain in their chest? Yep, I'm pretty certain I'm having a major heart attack.

Anastasis said:

what kind of wine you got?

braluk said:

My friend it has just begun!!!!! You'll be going through it for another year as the application cycles finally begin for all of you all and you meet up with each other on interview trails and so forth. Just ask the previous applicants.

Good luck all!!!!! This is just the beginning of the roller coaster ride yet to come.

Anastasis said:
Easy: Alcohol. Lots and lots of alcohol. I'm on my 2nd glass of wine in 15 minutes :laugh:

Good call...I've been waiting for my Guinness to chill a bit...but there's nothing wrong with a slightly warm one! It'll take the edge off at least!

Who wants to get drunk for me (sorry, I'm underage)??????????

As I said before, I am going to buy a bucket of ice cream, write "F&%# IT" on it, and save it for tonight, in case my score sucks.
If my score is good, then, I will eat the ice cream and get high on sugar anyway.

:scared:

Novagir18 said:

Scores from the April 2006 exam will be out on June 20th sometime after 9am EST.

test date. Scores will be available in the Online Testing History system at that

The MCAT Care Team

WOW!!! 9PM!!! That's even better!!!!!

Novagir18 said:

The MCAT Care Team

What the ****?!?!

oxeye said:
I couldn't give a rat's a$$ about the examinee data at this point. :laugh:

a rat's a$$ is what I feel like right now. this early release was not anticipated. :eek: