***Official April 2006 Score Release Countdown Thread***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gujuDoc

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
In the continuing spirit of the tradition started last year, we will hold this as your official countdown til score release thread. You can use this as a countdown, but may also post in here general conversation if you are just going insane over this wait. Also, this may not be an exact of when the scores will come out, but we don't know how many days before the official 60 days are over they will come out. Last year, they came out around June 15th at 10pm. But this will give us a rough approximation.

Ok, let the fun begin.........

59 days and counting........

Lets pray for all of you and for my very best roommate, and two of my other bestest friends. :D May all come with good news in the following two months.

This is for the neurotic ones who just need somewhere to vent their frustration over the wait. :p

Members don't see this ad.

MAK123 said:
This may have been addressed before, but...

What if THx is referring to 10PM EST on June 20 ?

this has already been addressed...now choke yourself for asking! :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad :)
twofish said:
I think I'm going crazy as the time comes near. 4 hours to go.
I just want to get this wait over with.. Ahhhhh.....Whoever came up with the idea of MCAT and the two month wait after it is seriously sick...
3 hours to go!!! not 4!

zimmie256 said:
Just watch out for cops in Jersey. It's been in the news that several counties have budget shortfalls and they're trying to pull over someone an average of one every twenty minutes to make up the money.

Seriously! my dad just got a ticket for going 32 in a 25!

so does everyone think drive back and get them in MD?

BTW: Just woke up from a nap where I had a dream a crazed pre-med was going around killing all the people who got high MCAT scores so the test would have to be rescaled :eek:

The wife just called...I'm going to meet her for dinner and drinks

I'll check in with y'all later! Keep up the good posting!

Anastasis said:
I'm going to help my sister make dinner (which in my slightly drunken state probably just means attempting not to catch anything on fire) you kids have fun and I'll check in later!

My turn for a glass of wine! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok, I guess i'll go grab something to eat... haven't eaten anything since coming back from work. 7:04 EST. 2:56 to go!!!

baylormed said:
Who wants to get drunk for me (sorry, I'm underage)??????????

As I said before, I am going to buy a bucket of ice cream, write "F&%# IT" on it, and save it for tonight, in case my score sucks.
If my score is good, then, I will eat the ice cream and get high on sugar anyway.

:scared:

I'm in Waco, too!!!! I'm old enough, I'll drink for you!!!

I can't believe the scores are finally coming out. Now the stress is really on. I'm gonna need a few forties for this...

Flashback to Oct 2005! Good luck, guys. :luck:

By the way, the same message from THx appeared for August 05 mcaters, and scores were available like at 10:00pm EST on the dot that same night.

Going to dinner. Will drink Margaritas/Sake/Red Wine/Sangria as the situation permits. See you after ten!! Good luck, all, and this thread has helped maintain sanity the last few months.

I dont think I could handle someone knowing my score before I do, those couple of seconds would be even harder for me than the 60 day wait.

SeminoleFan3 said:
I just got home and found out they were going to be posted tonight and started to cry. I think I've just been so nervous. Also, I feel so helpless. I can't really do anything about it now...

i cried too...now i am trying to decide if i will have a glass of wine...and then puke...or puke and then have the glass of wine.

good luck to all of you. i have been lurking for awhile now and feel lucky to have passed these crazy 2 months in your "company."

BallerinaDoc said:
i cried too...now i am trying to decide if i will have a glass of wine...and then puke...or puke and then have the glass of wine.

good luck to all of you. i have been lurking for awhile now and feel lucky to have passed these crazy 2 months in your "company."
Hey people!!! Don't cry! be strong!!!

I doubt I'm gonna do anything productive for the rest of the night.

I just hate it, at 9 O'clock I could be flying high and unable to sleep or I'll be bummed, depressed and unable to sleep.

Sounds like alcohol followed by coffee.

Yeah, baby!

-Mike

EddieIndy said:
I'm going to check THx. It's more exciting that way :)

oooooo...somebody likes to play with fire......Rrrrrrowwwwwwwww! :laugh: I will do the same, e/c I have a big a## piece of paper covering most of the screen. :laugh:

Yeah, don't cry. You WILL become a doctor if you want to, regardless of the MCAT. MCAT is a piss-poor (forgive me) indicator of any future anything. Now on a more optimistic note, let's all hold hands here. Just let's all grip hands....... ;)

BallerinaDoc said:

Have a glass of wine, puke, then drink the rest of the bottle....you should be set for scores then :)

DrMichelle said:
Whats the address/group name for chat?

Good luck everyone

<3

Don't fall for that stunt. The Random Thread just doesn't want any competition for post leader. :D

docolive said:
oooooo...somebody likes to play with fire......Rrrrrrowwwwwwwww! :laugh: I will do the same, e/c I have a big a## piece of paper covering most of the screen. :laugh:
I'm not going to have a paper. I'm 100% sure the scores are going to show up when I least expect it... I'll just press F5 10 times per second and then they're going to show up and I'm just going to stare at them and keep refreshing 10 times per second for the next hour :D

Let's start a prayer chain.
Doesn't matter if you're Christian or Muslim or Buddhist or if you worship dogs, let's ask the supreme force of the universe whatever or whoever she is (ha, notice I think God is a woman, since she is quite temperamental) to give us a good score. By good score we mean nothing less than the average score for medskooooooooools.

I'm desperate at this point. :p

Caristra said:
link please? :)
I can never seem to find it on my own
FOR AIM:

If you copy and paste this link into your browser WHILE your AIM is running you should automatically be taken into the chat:

aim:gochat?roomname=SDN+MCAT+Release

You should be able to get to a chat room where you can talk about the MCAT live. This also will help alleviate the stress on the servers as they will most likely crash. I will be adding additional rooms if requested.

baylormed said:
Let's start a prayer chain.
Doesn't matter if you're Christian or Muslim or Buddhist or if you worship dogs, let's ask the supreme force of the universe whatever or whoever she is (ha, notice I think God is a woman, since she is quite temperamental) to give us a good score. By good score we mean nothing less than the average score for medskooooooooools.

I'm desperate at this point. :p

amen, sista-friend! :luck:

EddieIndy said:
I'm not going to have a paper. I'm 100% sure the scores are going to show up when I least expect it... I'll just press F5 10 times per second and then they're going to show up and I'm just going to stare at them and keep refreshing 10 times per second for the next hour :D

:laugh: :laugh:

zimmie256 said:
I know this has been discussed before, but I can't remember... What did Gaylord Focker (Meet the Parents) get on the MCAT??

42M which is somehow 97th percentile. If you want the image, just search ebay.