***Official ASDOH Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Started by jmfb22
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know until what month they conduct interviews? ASDOH is one of my top choices. Those of you who interviewed/ got accepted to this school, what were your stats in regards to DAT score/volunteering hours?

Only been invited to an interview so far but:
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/): 19/19/20
Volunteering: ~500 hours (mix of philanthropy and academic volunteering)
 
Does anyone have any recommendations on how to spend a day in the city? Where to eat? With my last phoenix interview I visited their desert botanical gardens and fell in love. I thought cacti like that only existed in cartoons 😍
Hey, I have an interview at ASDOH too! I appreciate if you share some information about how your interview day was and some tips?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interview here on September 11th. Would you mind answering some questions or offering any insight as to how the interview was for you? You can PM me 🙂

I have an interview with them, how did yours go? I appreciate anything please!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

I just received an ii today for next week Jan 29. Would anyone be willing to share their interview experiences? Was it a closed or open file? In addition, how many faculty and staff are conducting the interview and how long? Types of questions... Thanks very much. I appreciate any input.
 
Hey everyone,

I just received an ii today for next week Jan 29. Would anyone be willing to share their interview experiences? Was it a closed or open file? In addition, how many faculty and staff are conducting the interview and how long? Types of questions... Thanks very much. I appreciate any input.
I interview tomorrow, but from what I understand they make the applicants sign a waiver so they can’t talk about the interviews. If I find anything out tomorrow that I can let you know, I will.
 
I interview tomorrow, but from what I understand they make the applicants sign a waiver so they can’t talk about the interviews. If I find anything out tomorrow that I can let you know, I will.
Ah, I see.. that explains why I couldn't find much on here. Thank you. Good luck!
 
Last edited:
Did anyone else just got an email regarding pending decision? or maybe acceptance call? I interviewed on Jan. 16th.
 
Hi guys. I know you can't say anything specific, but I have a very general question regarding the MMI. Is this role playing or am I given a scenario in which I will have to respond... I'm so confused. Can someone confirm?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone

I just got accepted recently (Jan. 26th) and I really want to talk to somebody else who’s accepted and really considering going there or a current student at ASDOH. Can anyone message me or reply to this post? I’m really excited about the acceptance, but I need some questions cleared up, thanks!
 
Hi everyone

I just got accepted recently (Jan. 26th) and I really want to talk to somebody else who’s accepted and really considering going there or a current student at ASDOH. Can anyone message me or reply to this post? I’m really excited about the acceptance, but I need some questions cleared up, thanks!

I accepted and chose this school over Loma Linda and Western U!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Status
Not open for further replies.