***Official ASDOH Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members don't see this ad :)
I am interviewing here Dec 5! What did you all think of the campus? I tried to look up pictures...it seems amazing!

Anyone else nervous about tomorrow? Really hoping to get a call from here.

I thought it was 33%? Don't they interview like 350 and send out 110 or so acceptances?
350 is the total number of people they will interview by the end of the cycle. The number of pre-December is probably 200 or so

Members don't see this ad :)
I wish it was 60% but 2016 ADEA said 33% for out of state. Maybe he is talking about instate?

I wish it was 60% but 2016 ADEA said 33% for out of state. Maybe he is talking about instate?
They are giving acceptances tomorrow for people who have interview before December 1st. You are taking into account those who will be interviewing post December as well. I'm not sure if 60% is correct but I also don't believe 33% of people are getting accepted tomorrow because there were only 18 people per interview and they have 76 seats.

damn sorry i had mwu and at still backwards in my head, yeah im seeing asdoh interviewed 229, accepted 105 for 45% out of state

Is that for out of state total? That is still good!!

Hell yah man good luck! Great chances!

Reactions: 1 user
Accepted via phone call at 7:10am PST!!!

Do they do another round of calling tomorrow or is it all over?

Has anyone made the facebook group cause this is the school I am going to be choosing!

Interviewed here yesterday. Such a great school!

Interviewed here yesterday. Such a great school!
did they say what the odds of getting accepted once interviewed are? how many people the interview vs how many of those they accept? also did they say when you will know of their decision?

did they say what the odds of getting accepted once interviewed are? how many people the interview vs how many of those they accept? also did they say when you will know of their decision?

They did not mention the odds. I am sure someone on here can quote from the ADEA guide. They said we would hear back sometime early January.

Question for any current students here or people from the area, do students typically live near the school? Loved the school when I interviewed, but kind of felt a weird vibe of not being near anything or anybody. I’m from the Midwest and kind of got the vibe that if you’re not from around there it may be kind of a strange place to be

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Question for any current students here or people from the area, do students typically live near the school? Loved the school when I interviewed, but kind of felt a weird vibe of not being near anything or anybody. I’m from the Midwest and kind of got the vibe that if you’re not from around there it may be kind of a strange place to be

Many of the students live within a 10 minute drive to campus. There are definitely things to do around the area albeit a driving distance away. Arizona streets are a literally laid out like a grid.

Many of the students live within a 10 minute drive to campus. There are definitely things to do around the area albeit a driving distance away. Arizona streets are a literally laid out like a grid.

I don’t know if you would know this then, but do the students at ASDOH typically do a lot of stuff together? Is it just like any other school? Seemed like a unique place to me in both good and bad ways.

Received the ‘still being considered’ email this morning. Is that a good sign?

Someone pls make a facebook page!!!!

I haven't had a facebook for about 2 years and made one for this page haha I don't know how to create a group page, I've been out of the loop for a while haha

I haven't had a facebook for about 2 years and made one for this page haha I don't know how to create a group page, I've been out of the loop for a while haha
Same! I dont have a facebook either. I was going to create one just for asdoh haha.

There’s a Facebook group already made! All you have to do is ask permission to join the group :) I look forward to meeting all of you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.