****Official AZCOM Class of 2009****

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nasadorn

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
-starting a thread for future AZCOMERs!-

I'm almost 100% sure about attending AZCOM in the fall (debating between AZCOM, COMP, and NSU). Anyone else planning to join me?

Members don't see this ad.

I'll be in Glendale too.

Welcome! You will not be disappointed. Got any questions?

Members don't see this ad :)
I sent both of the deposits in mid October as soon as I got the acceptance. AZCOM is my first choice all the way. You can say that I will definitely be there in Aug 2005.

Tomorrow I will send the deposit in and will most likely be seeing you all in Glendale next August (when it'll be like 115 degrees). By the way my name's Matt and I look forward to meeting all of you!

Hi Matt! My name is Natt:thumbup:. I'm still waiting on COMP (I'm from CA)..but most likely I'll be seeing you in sunny Glendale as well :)

Good luck in Arizona everybody! I recently made the though decision between AZCOM and DMU, and choose DMU! But I still think AZCOM is a great school!! I'll be thinking of all you in sunny arizona when I'm freezing my @$$ off in Des Moines!!!!

G'luck!

J

What's up from San Diego...See you all next August.

Hey guys! :) Just sent in the deposit so it looks like I'll be joining ya next year too! Has anyone looked into off campus housing or looking for a roommate?
-Nikki :D

Hello! I'm totally stoked about AZCOM and meeting all of you guys in August! Can't wait. I'm a little nervous, but can't wait. Feel free to give me an email or IM (EricaLynnMoyer on AOL) so we all can kinda have a feel for each other come Fall! :)

theags said:
Welcome! You will not be disappointed. Got any questions?
Can you give us a first-hand account of the whole rotation process there?

Erica_Moyer said:
Can you give us a first-hand account of the whole rotation process there?
Hi!

Check out this thread (DrNickiTay's thread which answers all sorts of questions about AZCOM...very informative...greatttt place to do some research about clinical ed) DrNickiTay just landed an anesthesiology residency at the Univ of Arizona.
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=56846&highlight=azcom

Also, check out AZCOM class of 2008 thread. A lot of discussion about housing and other student concerns.. http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=93573&page=1&pp=20

I hope that helps. It sure helped me make my decision to go to AZCOM! Good luck :)

Natty

AZCOM bound and definitely psyched to be joining the AZCOM crew in the fall...

Welcome...you'll love it.

James20062 said:
Welcome...you'll love it.

I concur. Just be ready to buy bottled water or do reverse osmosis to your water.....

Pooh Chong said:
I concur. Just be ready to buy bottled water or do reverse osmosis to your water.....

KIDNEY STONES?!?! :eek: