***Official BU Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my app status changed to Check Back Dec 3 today. Any insights?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
ahhh my status does not say check back dec 3rd. does that mean im not getting an acceptanceee. I talked to some people who got accepted on dec 1st in the past and they said their status didnt change... but who knows. does Anybody else says dec 3rd? Also please post your acceptances and let us know if your aadsas said that prior.

My status still says invited for interview

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
please post if you got anything? nothing on my end yet.

At my interview Dr. Russell did make a joke about sending the emails at 12:45 so it would be at the top of our inboxes higher up than the other schools that sent right at midnight lol so hoping that’s the case cause I still haven’t gotten anything

Reactions: 2 users
When I interviewed at BU, the professor told us that this year they are going to send out the decision later so that it can appear on top of your inbox when you check your email. Not sure if he is joking or not, LOL

At my interview Dr. Russell did make a joke about sending the emails at 12:45 so it would be at the top of our inboxes higher up than the other schools that sent right at midnight lol so hoping that’s the case cause I still haven’t gotten anything
He made that same joke at mine hahaha

I'm going to throw up in anticipation.

They’re probably just torturing us cause they can.... I’m dying over here

Same... I should probably get off SDN now since I'm on the west coast and have to wait an additional 3 hours after the east coasters

Honestly I am not sure if Dr. Russell is joking about the midnight thing. However, I am sure that I wont sleep well tonight until the result comes out. I am watching Mission impossible to kill my time here. Just finished the first one, and I am on the second one now...

Honestly I am not sure if Dr. Russell is joking about the midnight thing. However, I am sure that I wont sleep well tonight until the result comes out. I am watching Mission impossible to kill my time here. Just finished the first one, and I am on the second one now...

So last year my friend got her acceptance at 12:34 am. And Dr.Russell personally called everyone a few days later after the emails were sent to confirm. I don't anticipate anything coming in the next few hours, but I also won't be able to sleep either. :(

This "Check Back Dec 3rd" is killing me right now lol

Just received an acceptance email at 4:02am EST!!!!! Good luck to everyone else I hope your inbox is filled with good news as well!!

Reactions: 1 users
Got in at 4:01 AM!

EMAIL at 3:01 PST!! The status still says check back on dec 3rd though for those of you still waiting!

Does anyone know when BU notifies about whether or not they they are giving you scholarship money?

Accepted!

Did anyone get offered a scholarship with their acceptance?

anyone who got interviewed and didnt hear back yet?

Did anyone get offered a scholarship with their acceptance?
Hey, just saw this. I was offered a merit scholarship. I will most likely be turning down the offer though.

Status
Not open for further replies.