-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
**Official Class of 2021 Thread** !
Started by Gurkhali
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Which team are youThat football game was an accurate depiction of my application cycle
Doubtedly. I might say that the Edelman catch was the GOAT, but the game as a whole I'm not so sureUnbelievable. Undoubtedly the greatest football game of all time
The BrownsWhich team are you
Which team are you
patriots.
I heard nothing from schools for months ( equivalent to the falcons 25 pt lead) and out of nowhere, I get multiple interviews, acceptances.
Thank god, so happy to hear that!patriots.
I heard nothing from schools for months ( equivalent to the falcons 25 pt lead) and out of nowhere, I get multiple interviews, acceptances.

The Browns
*Moment of silence*
LmaoThe Browns
*Moment of silence*
Lmao

I hope everyone realized that it was a joke
Not so crazy, but I've been trying to visit as many national parks as I can before school starts. I was just camping on the Channel Islands over the weekend! I got to see whales, dolphins, the Island Fox and Island Scrub Jay, and lots of artifacts! 🙂 Here's a fox:This thread has gone too quiet. Who has craziest plan/goal for what they want to do before med school starts?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Welcome, my friend! 😀so excited to be a member of the class of 2021 :')
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so excited to be a member of the class of 2021 :')
We demand a sacrifice before you can officially joinWelcome, my friend! 😀
You must satisfy the Meme Gods!We demand a sacrifice before you can officially join
You must satisfy the Meme Gods!
God I hope you're satisfied.
.
Last edited:
Waiting on my new graphics card!!@freak7 just wanted to let you know the holidays are over. Time for a new hat![]()
You don't have to worry about planning a trip or money if you aren't going to Europe.For anyone going to Europe this summer, what city are you planning on flying to and what airlines are you looking at? I'm trying to book in advance to get the cheapest flights.
For anyone going to Europe this summer, what city are you planning on flying to and what airlines are you looking at? I'm trying to book in advance to get the cheapest flights.
I'm flying to Iceland then London through WowAir. Just note that you'll have to pay to check bags or pick your seats, and there is no inflight service (unless your buying food or drinks). But it's still super inexpensive compared to other airlines I looked at.
Flying into Dublin and out of Paris. Round trip from airport in Midwest was roughly $1200. Booked it about a month ago.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
D
deleted785918
Roundtrip to London Heathrow from San Fran for $700, booked about a month ago
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted785918
Wow what airline?
United
If you are flexible, I'd suggest Skyscanner! You can literally set your destination to "everywhere" and search all flights by dates/price.For anyone going to Europe this summer, what city are you planning on flying to and what airlines are you looking at? I'm trying to book in advance to get the cheapest flights.
I just searched flights from NY and found a roundtrip one to Zurich for $450 in June!If you are flexible, I'd suggest Skyscanner! You can literally set your destination to "everywhere" and search all flights by dates/price.
awesome I'll check it out!If you are flexible, I'd suggest Skyscanner! You can literally set your destination to "everywhere" and search all flights by dates/price.
WHOA. great dealRoundtrip to London Heathrow from San Fran for $700, booked about a month ago
.
Last edited:
Flying into Milan, out of Athens, and will spend a month in the Balkans/Eastern Europe with a friend. $744!For anyone going to Europe this summer, what city are you planning on flying to and what airlines are you looking at? I'm trying to book in advance to get the cheapest flights.
Might as well do this now before the insanity of the next 8+ years amirite
$560 round trip (from San Fran) including one checked bag. It would have been about 150 or so less, but I'm not ready to travel out of the country with just one bag haha!I'll check it out! How much were they?
Regarding cheap flights, you all should sign up for Scott's Cheap Flights list serve! He sends out amazing flight deals every week...earlier today he emailed about RT flights to London in the $400s!
I second Scott's Cheap Flights. Just discovered this and some of the deals are fantastic! He doesn't make any commission out of it and, in fact, you don't even buy tickets through it. He only makes money by offering a subscription service (which upgrades the service he already provides for free), so it's pretty legit. I've been obsessed with it over the last week haha.
$0 to stay home. 😛 Unfortunately unable to travel 😳
Itching to get that embroidered white coat
Itching to get that embroidered white coat
With the school's crest. I'm salivating.
My name too, that's half the attractionWith the school's crest. I'm salivating.
I'm not going to Europe and I'm totally ok with that. Frankly, nothing sounds more appealing than sitting around and not having to think hard about anything haha
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Waiting on my new graphics card!!
ay. I recently built a gaming PC. its glorious.
specs
i7 6700k
16 gb ram
gtx 1080
Are you planning on taking your rig with monitor and peripherals when you matriculate? I built one over the summer and it's pretty big so I'm trying to figure out the logistics here.ay. I recently built a gaming PC. its glorious.
specs
i7 6700k
16 gb ram
gtx 1080
Why wouldn't you? It's the size of a small appliance. If you aren't driving just ship it to yourself.Are you planning on taking your rig with monitor and peripherals when you matriculate? I built one over the summer and it's pretty big so I'm trying to figure out the logistics here.
Are you planning on taking your rig with monitor and peripherals when you matriculate? I built one over the summer and it's pretty big so I'm trying to figure out the logistics here.
Yea im taking it with me. How big is your PC? Mine is a mid tower and its decent sized but managable
Why wouldn't you? It's the size of a small appliance. If you aren't driving just ship it to yourself.
I was worried it might get banged up. It's not the parts that are big but the frame is quite pick. My friend told me it was a good frame for the price and it was but it's a bit too big.Yea im taking it with me. How big is your PC? Mine is a mid tower and its decent sized but managable
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 88
- Views
- 12K
- Replies
- 30
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 567

