Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
thank you sooooooo muchhttps://www.aamc.org/download/440110/data/immunizationform.pdf
I just looked this up and it was the exact same one my school sent us. I assume most schools use the same thing too!
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
thank you sooooooo muchhttps://www.aamc.org/download/440110/data/immunizationform.pdf
I just looked this up and it was the exact same one my school sent us. I assume most schools use the same thing too!
Whatever is cool in 2024-2025So what kind of car are you guys thinking of getting when you're making those big physician $$?
Whatever is cool in 2024-2025
what central american country?Sounds like everyone is going to Europe. I'm using my vacation to spend a few weeks in my country in South America and a few weeks in my SO's home country in Central America.
If I start school in June we have to go in April. Otherwise June if I choose somewhere else.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
what central american country?
lol word
Something that can drive itself, hopefullySo what kind of car are you guys thinking of getting when you're making those big physician $$?
So what kind of car are you guys thinking of getting when you're making those big physician $$?
Any suggestions for non-touristy stuff to do in Peru and/or Bolivia? I'll be backpacking through those countries this summer!Sounds like everyone is going to Europe. I'm using my vacation to spend a few weeks in my country in South America and a few weeks in my SO's home country in Central America.
If I start school in June we have to go in April. Otherwise June if I choose somewhere else.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
An X-WingSo what kind of car are you guys thinking of getting when you're making those big physician $$?
Drink the water.Any suggestions for non-touristy stuff to do in Peru and/or Bolivia? I'll be backpacking through those countries this summer!
Haha any ideas for safe* non-touristy stuff to doDrink the water.
Boil and drink the water.Haha any ideas for safe* non-touristy stuff to do
I wonder if most schools accept this form. I'll have to call and ask at some point.https://www.aamc.org/download/440110/data/immunizationform.pdf
I just looked this up and it was the exact same one my school sent us. I assume most schools use the same thing too!
So what kind of car are you guys thinking of getting when you're making those big physician $$?
Haha any ideas for safe* non-touristy stuff to do
So what kind of car are you guys thinking of getting when you're making those big physician $$?
LOLOLOLJoin a drug cartel. Makes a great EC for residency applications
Ugh a car that starts every time I turn the key lol. It's always a guessing game at this point.So what kind of car are you guys thinking of getting when you're making those big physician $$?
Try out all the amazing different foods that Peru has, their gastronomy is insane. If you like seafood try ceviche (has to be a good restaurant lol) Or also check out machu pichu , its beautiful and its one of the new 7 wonders of the world. If you like snowboarding, you could try sand boarding which is preety cool. There's ton of stuff to do there !Any suggestions for non-touristy stuff to do in Peru and/or Bolivia? I'll be backpacking through those countries this summer!
Try out all the amazing different foods that Peru has, their gastronomy is insane. If you like seafood try ceviche (has to be a good restaurant lol) Or also check out machine pichu , its beautiful and its one of the new 7 wonders of the world. If you like snowboarding, you could try sand boarding which is preety cool. There's ton of stuff to do there !
Any suggestions for non-touristy stuff to do in Peru and/or Bolivia? I'll be backpacking through those countries this summer!
Always wanted an R8.So what kind of car are you guys thinking of getting when you're making those big physician $$?
Hopefully something self-driving.So what kind of car are you guys thinking of getting when you're making those big physician $$?
I know it isn't really necessary to have big $$ to buy one, but I am definitely getting a mini cooper. I've always wanted one and I've been told multiple times how well it fits my personality (although I'm not sure how one's personality can fit a car, I guess feel that 'fit')So what kind of car are you guys thinking of getting when you're making those big physician $$?
the surgeon that I scribe for drives one 😎I know it isn't really necessary to have big $$ to buy one, but I am definitely getting a mini cooper. I've always wanted one and I've been told multiple times how well it fits my personality (although I'm not sure how one's personality can fit a car, I guess feel that 'fit')
Whhatttt? You scribe for a surgeon, that sounds awesome! I want to know some details?!the surgeon that I scribe for drives one 😎
hahah it's outpatient clinical hours stuff! lots of post-op visits and consultations, nothing too excitingWhhatttt? You scribe for a surgeon, that sounds awesome! I want to know some details?!
For some reason I imagined you in an operating room, typing away while they performed surgery. But outpatient and consults makes way more sense haha! My bad 😀hahah it's outpatient clinical hours stuff! lots of post-op visits and consultations, nothing too exciting
but ask away! what would you like to know?
haha getting an early start huh? I'm thinking business casual. No point in wearing a suit I suppose hahaWhat is everyone planning on wearing for white coat? Suit and tie? Business casual? Interview uniform?
Ditching the suit for a nice dress for sureWhat is everyone planning on wearing for white coat? Suit and tie? Business casual? Interview uniform?
Drink the water.
seriously tho, be careful to always order hot drinks when you go out to cafes. was mindful to not drink the water in nepal, but ordered a special mocha frapp (topped with a nice waffle wafer!!) with a couple of my friends...Haha any ideas for safe* non-touristy stuff to do
and exhaustion a couple hours after..Interview outfit without the suit jacket, since the white coat is a jacket basicallyWhat is everyone planning on wearing for white coat? Suit and tie? Business casual? Interview uniform?
My battle loincloth stained with the blood of my enemies.What is everyone planning on wearing for white coat? Suit and tie? Business casual? Interview uniform?
Pretty much just what you wore on interviews but without a suit. Buy a bunch of dress shirts and ties. Men's Wearhouse is a good place to start. You'll probably need a decent amount of business casual for any clinical stuff you'll have to do, especially for rotations 3rd year.I seriously don't own any business casual. Not even sure what to buy.
Just go to H&M and buy khakis or some other non-jean pants, a button-down, and a tie.I seriously don't own any business casual. Not even sure what to buy.
I seriously don't own any business casual. Not even sure what to buy.
I thought business casual was polo shirts with khakis . If it is just suit pants with a collar shirt and tie, I guess I have plenty of those.
Would I impress if I wore what crieghton Jesus wore in your profile pic?Wear what the Dean wore last year if you're really trying to impress.
Important?🙄Ive probably worn desert boots every single day for the last couple years. Don't really see them as being a good choice for an event as important as a WC ceremony
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.