Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And also that they are more likely to pass medical school without a problem compared to their 4.0 , 15 counterparts.Amazed that there are applicants with a 2.0 and better than a 40 on the MCAT.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
And also that they are more likely to pass medical school without a problem compared to their 4.0 , 15 counterparts.Amazed that there are applicants with a 2.0 and better than a 40 on the MCAT.
"RESULTS:Man, I wish I wasnt so terrible at statistics. I cant understand graphs to save my life
I love how you tactfully said the results of the studies and not the studies themselves. "Just tell me what the data showed, but so help me if you show me a damn graph!!"Im curious to see the results of studies like this in 4-5 years for the new MCAT

How did you do well on the MCAT that test was like 90% interpreting graphs hahaMan, I wish I wasnt so terrible at statistics. I cant understand graphs to save my life
How did you do well on the MCAT that test was like 90% interpreting graphs haha
MIT electrical engineering?Amazed that there are applicants with a 2.0 and better than a 40 on the MCAT.
lol idk. I'm pretty decent at critical thinking and the graphs I got were limited to simple graphs.
Step 1/2 seem right up my alley. Lots of factoids meshed with critical thinking scenarios.
It also impresses all the hunies.Honestly, learning graphs is all about getting familiar. And I would teach myself statistics before med school if I were you. Basic statistics is really easy to learn.
"Hey baby, how about we do a regression back to my place and I show you my p-value?.......*whisper* It's significant"It also impresses all the hunies.
It's a good concept but it's one of the most misused phrases ever.Me IRL
![]()
Amazed that there are applicants with a 2.0 and better than a 40 on the MCAT.
And also that they are more likely to pass medical school without a problem compared to their 4.0 , 15 counterparts.
"Hey baby, how about we do a regression back to my place and I show you my p-value?.......*whisper* It's significant"
this gif is hilarious
A little unrelated to the meme train but is anyone working on building a little bit of breathing room ($$$ wise) before starting medical school to cover unforeseen costs prior to getting that sweet loan money.
Currently at 4K but unsure if thats enough.
BeforeIs this before or after taking into account moving expenses?
Financial planning ? Get out of here that is straight up communist and I am an American. Everything will be going on the credit cards.A little unrelated to the meme train but is anyone working on building a little bit of breathing room ($$$ wise) before starting medical school to cover unforeseen costs prior to getting that sweet loan money.
Currently at 4K but unsure if thats enough.
Financial planning ? Get out of here that is straight up communist and I am an American. Everything will be going on the credit cards.
What? That sounds incredible. I didn't think you could pay tuition off by credit cards.Did you ever see that thread about the lady that paid medical school (COL/Everything) w/ credit cards and bonus points. I can't remember the specific thread but she cut her total cost by ~60K (Source?) just be using loan money to pay off credit cards she used to pay everything.
Found itWhat? That sounds incredible. I didn't think you could pay tuition off by credit cards.
I read something similar about that too. I know its illegal to use these federal funds for stock, starting a business. I'm really curious how she got the financial aid office to play ball for four years.I'm pretty sure it's illegal to use federal aid to pay off credit card debt but I could be wrong
I'm pretty sure it's illegal to use federal aid to pay off credit card debt but I could be wrong
Lol I just don't see how they'd know I was doing that. I want them points 😉. Paying them off seems like a different story though for sureMaybe not illegal but it's a violation of your student loan agreement meaning they could refuse to allow you to borrow anymore (probably not a big deal in this person's case since she's already saved so much). I just remember during a financial aid presentation at an interview he told us that we can't use that money to pay off credit cards since it's not what you borrowed the money for.
Edit: I also don't even know if this is strongly enforced or monitored so you'd probably be fine but I just feel like it's not worth the risk haha
She had like a mortgage and stuff so you can assume her credit score was pretty good. I'm in a similar situation and took out a new card just for application uses (to get airline points) and was approved for over 13k. And I have other cards. Probably not that hard if you're a non trad and have lived as a working person for a whileOn top of that how many credit cards did this lady open? The article mentions the initial promotion would last 12-18months but how many did she open. My credit score is pretty average and I could best case get like a 10K maximum.

🙂
🙂
🙂
🙂


😛
😛😍😛
😛






































🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣

























Not sure if I've posted here yet... but...
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU WHO GOT ACCEPTED INTO MEDICAL SCHOOL!!!!!!😎😎😎😎
🙂
🙂
🙂
🙂
😛
😛😍😛
😛
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
![]()
Probably just going to chill and play some video games online with buddies. Might even grab a nice 22oz from the store and cheat on my diet with it.who else is staying in tonight?!?! really living it up in the months before school starts!!!!!!![]()
nice! i'll be lurkin' SDN, watching garbage youtube vids, and eating pizzaaaaaProbably just going to chill and play some video games online with buddies. Might even grab a nice 22oz from the store and cheat on my diet with it.
Edit: That is, if my shift ever ends...![]()
Oh that was kind of implied with my post. It's pretty much how I spend most of my eveningsnice! i'll be lurkin' SDN, watching garbage youtube vids, and eating pizzaaaaa![]()

Thank god im not epileptic.

4 loko FTWwho else is staying in tonight?!?! really living it up in the months before school starts!!!!!!![]()
Mainly because I work at 4AM tomorrow 🙁who else is staying in tonight?!?! really living it up in the months before school starts!!!!!!![]()
Me! but i've got a 16 hour shift tomorrowwho else is staying in tonight?!?! really living it up in the months before school starts!!!!!!![]()
4 loko FTW

are they even still legal?4 loko FTW
The new version is a disgrace! #Make4LocosGreatAgainare they even still legal?
they make them still, but they are reformulated and are NOT made the original way with caffeine in them. boooooooo😛are they even still legal?
Mainly because I work at 4AM tomorrow 🙁
ah man!!! if it makes you feel better, i'm waking my booty up to run tomorrow after all that pizza i just ate🤢Me! but i've got a 16 hour shift tomorrow![]()
I feel ya on that one. I killed a carton of ben&Jerrys two days ago and I am still feeling it.ah man!!! if it makes you feel better, i'm waking my booty up to run tomorrow after all that pizza i just ate🤢
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.