**Official Class of 2021 Thread** !

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
they make them still, but they are reformulated and are NOT made the original way with caffeine in them. boooooooo:p
Lmao blackouts in a can. Man UG was fun sometimes

Reactions: 2 users
I feel ya on that one. I killed a carton of ben&Jerrys two days ago and I am still feeling it.
lol well, you're allowed per your username!

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Friday night!
Spongebob_-_At_night.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
getting increasingly annoyed that most of my acceptances wont even give me a estimate of my financial package until after April 30, so basically they telling me that aid cant be in my decision making in choosing their school. All of this crap with financial aid departments has now make this a variable I rank schools on

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I honestly don't see the any purpose on holding onto these acceptances until traffic day because they won't give us any information to help influence our decision making. So if they aren't on the top of my list now nothing will sway me now until then to change my mind. With the cost of undergraduate debt increasing and every school doing the same dam boring financial aid presentation on interview days I find it perplexing that they wouldn't even give a student a estimate before traffic day. Here's a tip spare me your boring a*s power point on interview days and use that time and energy into giving students some idea how their finances will look like. /rant

Watching random shows online and youtube vids. Those cooking videos really get to me though. Just saw a string of videos on Kobe beef in Japan and I've never wanted to travel more than I do now. I'm going to binge on meat tomorrow. I'm doing it and nobody can tell me no!

Watching random shows online and youtube vids. Those cooking videos really get to me though. Just saw a string of videos on Kobe beef in Japan and I've never wanted to travel more than I do now. I'm going to binge on meat tomorrow. I'm doing it and nobody can tell me no!
No.

Myth busted

youtube is my jam. i can watch for hours!

Watching drinking shows online and youtube vids. Those drinking videos really get to me though. Just saw a string of videos on Kobe beer in Japan and I've never wanted to drink more than I do now. I'm going to binge on beer tomorrow. I'm doing it and nobody can tell me no!
FTFY

Reactions: 2 users
getting increasingly annoyed that most of my acceptances wont even give me a estimate of my financial package until after April 30, so basically they telling me that aid cant be in my decision making in choosing their school. All of this crap with financial aid departments has now make this a variable I rank schools on

Wow that's crazy my financial aid package for my only school comes out April 1st. Hoping I get some type of financial scholarship :nailbiting:

Reactions: 1 user
I just realized that I'll probably never join a book club unless it's a textbook club :eek:

Wow that's crazy my financial aid package for my only school comes out April 1st. Hoping I get some type of financial scholarship :nailbiting:
Good luck. My family makes way below the poverty line so I am sure I will be getting some need based aid. It just sucks I wont know how much until. I commit to one school.

caveman-spongebob.jpg

this will always be my fav

Reactions: 5 users
My Face When

Come on Grandma/Grandpa :smug:
hahaha hey hey i'm a proud gma. I'm positive I'm a couple years older than most of you frequent posters on here...

I'm late in joining, but I'm so excited to be part of the Class of 2021!

Obligatory entry meme:

p265j2r.jpg

Reactions: 14 users
My mom unearthed my immunization records...turns out I've had the Hep B series twice
upload_2017-2-27_8-52-34.png

Reactions: 6 users
Sometimes I check the Wisconsin immunization registry to remind myself that I have responsible parents who love me, care for me, and had me vaccinated.
Or tried to give you autism.

Where are you all getting your vaccinations done? The county health dept, PCP, etc.? I'm unsure where to get them because my PCP is in my hometown (2 hrs away), and I'm not sure if any of them are covered by insurance.

Where are you all getting your vaccinations done? The county health dept, PCP, etc.? I'm unsure where to get them because my PCP is in my hometown (2 hrs away), and I'm not sure if any of them are covered by insurance.
I went to my PCP so they could bill my insurance. Quantitative labs out of pocket were like 100 each so I just had my PCP order them.

And then Titers state you are non-immune for Hep B. So you have to get the re-immunized for a third time.

Cue Bad Luck Brian Meme
haha don't wish that on anyone this process sucks

I would call your admissions office about it. My school needed a PCP to sign all the health forms (MD/DO no MA/midlevel nada). And setting up a new PCP just for this immunization stuff is really fun.

haha don't wish that on anyone this process sucks

Seriously I'm salty because I just got my results back for HepB and the lab report is hard to interpret. I think i need to get re-immunized but I can't tell. And red-tape doesn't let anyone expect the doc talk about my lab results. So get to schedule an appt in 2 weeks to talk about my lab results and then maybe get my immunization series started.

I would call your admissions office about it. My school needed a PCP to sign all the health forms (MD/DO no MA/midlevel nada). And setting up a new PCP just for this immunization stuff is really fun.
That sounds weird. When a midlevels signs a document they are working under a doc.