Official Countdown Thread........

Started by gujuDoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gujuDoc

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not that I took the MCAT or anything, this past August, but just because I feel like you all should have a thread like the one Crazy Cav had for us in April..........

Here it is, your official Countdown thread...................

As of now, you have 54 days, 3 hours, and 1 minute left til score release..........

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀 😀: 😀 :luck: :luck:
 
And they are absolutely killing my Clinical Microbiology studying that I am supposed to be doing for tomorrow (please have mercy AAMC lurkers -- please!!).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MyNameIsDoctor said:
easy for you to say this is my first mcat and i felt like i couldve put in more time
I gave you so much bow,
the first MCAT
the mail scores were lost for couples of days in my house
and then my brother or little cousin opened it or something
and I figured out on OCT 31st maybe...
So you are so much better than I am don't you worry.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok I am taking bids

How much would you pay me to hack into the AAMC computers and reveal your score RIGHT NOW????? :meanie:
 
JustR said:
Who was stupid enough to make prediction that the scores would be up at 10PM? Dhos!!! At 12PM it turns to 14th.


Hey now, in June, they were up at 10pm. That's why we all predicted. But on the bring side, it is 1 hour remaining. Better only having 1 hour, then 2pm of the 14th, like it was last October.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Arsenic810 said:
well good luck then 😕
😕 😕
too
cz,,,
I was studying for my exam and I did not have time to read anything what so ever on SDN. well, I will see though how I will do tomorrow.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Status
Not open for further replies.