Official Countdown Thread........

Started by gujuDoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gujuDoc

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not that I took the MCAT or anything, this past August, but just because I feel like you all should have a thread like the one Crazy Cav had for us in April..........

Here it is, your official Countdown thread...................

As of now, you have 54 days, 3 hours, and 1 minute left til score release..........

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀 😀: 😀 :luck: :luck:
 
MyNameIsDoctor said:
nothin this wait is what its all about this commradery and such

Oh well!

I could have given you the administrator's snapshot sitting on a toilet while he messed with the results...suit yourself!

:laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
mustangsally65 said:
Okay, no more than an hour left! I am gonna pass out! :scared:

I am so literally sick right now... my stomach is killing me and it hurts to move... would seek medical attention, but I know all I need to do is rest because I pulled an all-nighter studyin for biochem 🙁 I'm sticking it through with everyone tonight for the scores though... and then I think I'm hibernating this weekend 😴 😴 😴 😴 😴

:luck: :luck: :luck: everyone, our countdown is coming to a close
 
MyNameIsDoctor said:
ok its officially over an hour since that thx screen has changed
i have 3 changes from tonight but nothing for the last hour and 10

New MESSAGE:

Thank you for your patience. The scores will be loaded tonight.
MCAT Scores
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WhatUpDoc! said:
I am so literally sick right now... my stomach is killing me and it hurts to move... would seek medical attention, but I know all I need to do is rest because I pulled an all-nighter studyin for biochem 🙁 I'm sticking it through with everyone tonight for the scores though... and then I think I'm hibernating this weekend 😴 😴 😴 😴 😴

:luck: :luck: :luck: everyone, our countdown is coming to a close


How are ya?? Doc??
 
mustangsally65 said:
The chat room is going crazy: beeps all over the place from so much posting! There are currently 35 people in there.

We'll be there soon, peeps! Hang on!

hmm, i wanted to join, but i guess the chat link is not ichat friendly. i tried to click on it but it didn't go to my ichat program.
 
thesmartazz said:
I'm just going to sit here and hit refresh every 15 minutes or so until midnight. I guess I could do some work. Or something 🙂. Or I could just play games at http://www.orisinal.com ...

Hey... I love that site!!!!! I haven't visited it since like my freshman year... totally forgot about it, even though I feel like crap right now these games really put me in a good mood 🙂 Thanks smartazz :laugh:
 
landand said:
They can't keep changing the screens. They can't! (Well, obviously they can, but it should violate some sort of UN resolution or something)
are you kidding me i love the screen changes i live for the screen changes i have nothing better to do than to wait for the next screen change
 
landand said:
They can't keep changing the screens. They can't! (Well, obviously they can, but it should violate some sort of UN resolution or something)


i know, that's crazy to think they're messing with it every so often like that...nothing like this happens for the gre or dat i don't think...


f($#%ing anal pre-meds! wooooo!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Status
Not open for further replies.