Official Desi 2007 Where Are You Going Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I don't understand why you are replying it to him....his problem is that he hates india and all that stands for it. If you look back at his old posts, he says something insulting, and then 2 post later he appologizes, and then does it again. He basically hates every pakistani who would call themselves desis, because he is outthere to create his perfect "talibani' race. You should move back to pakistan, take up a jehad against India, and blow some people up on the train. Apparently, its hard for you to put political differences behind. Honestly, dentistry, or any other profession is about helping others without seeing their races and their skin color. But like sabrina said, you are gonna say "Indians or kafirs not welcome, only muslims allowed" Good luck with whatever you decide to....Keep up the hatred alive, unfortunately we do have ppl that think like you (ON BOTH SIDES HINDUS AND MUSLIMS). That's it for me.

wow, talk about rhetoric...

my whole point was/is that Pakistanis have their own identity and should not be engulfed in the hindoo/indian culture. I don't hate our neighbors; they are welcome to practice whatever they please.

And for those that don't know: kafir = non-muslim; its not a derogatory against hindoos.

tc

Members don't see this ad.

going to BU SDM, btw docveda how did ur BU interview go?

Members don't see this ad :)
going to BU SDM, btw docveda how did ur BU interview go?

Hey Ukti:) It went good....i was a little nervous going in but boy i wish i had known how relaxed the whole day including the interview was going to be. It was a conversation straight up, nothing out of the ordinary. I hope to see you there next year:luck: . The school is a quite expensive tho.

how can u have so many posts and still have a few years left beatrix? thats dedication :eek: