**Official Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2011-2012**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm not sure about exact dates, but I submitted my supplemental and then a day or two later I saw the "schedule an interview" on their website. I was in the first mailing batch.

Members don't see this ad.

First mailing batch also. But when I submitted my supplement for midwestern az, one of my three letters was still missing on the checklist. So I waited for a week (07/15), then I emailed the office about my checklist coz all of my things were mailed out before 07/04. Then, got an email on 07/18, saying my things are complete. 07/22 for an interview. So I'd say it's about a full week-days for them to send out invitations if your file is complete.

Received an interview to UConn today!! first interview offer! First ones are sept. 9th and go every Fri and Mon after that..

Members don't see this ad :)
Here is an interesting question for you all, does anyone have a list or know of where i could find one of which schools send out email updates about interviews and which schools make you go through their own school portal (which is super annoying i think)?

Im a GA resident. what about you? yeah it is taking some time... :/

Yeah I'm a GA resident. I applied kind of late (beg of July) and have been calling the office numerous time to check on my application status because their electronic status check is not up to date. I go to UGA, where do you go?

Sorry for such late reply...lol I wish SDN emailed me when I get a reply to posts. I always forget to check. :D

Here is an interesting question for you all, does anyone have a list or know of where i could find one of which schools send out email updates about interviews and which schools make you go through their own school portal (which is super annoying i think)?

I would also like to know this!
So far, I know
UPenn uses email and USPS (snail mail). No AADSAS at all.

I'll look back at some old SDN forums and see if I can collect a solid list of this info.

Yeah I'm a GA resident. I applied kind of late (beg of July) and have been calling the office numerous time to check on my application status because their electronic status check is not up to date. I go to UGA, where do you go?

Sorry for such late reply...lol I wish SDN emailed me when I get a reply to posts. I always forget to check. :D
I go to GSU :) I wonder if we can come up with an iphone app for SDN :) Good luck to us, hopefully we will both get in this cycle at MCG :)

No, I e-submitted on 6/28 and I was in the 7/18 mailing date.. so 4th or 5th batch maybe?

Lucky you! Was your application complete really early? because my application was in the second batch but my letters didn't go out until last week.

Lucky you! Was your application complete really early? because my application was in the second batch but my letters didn't go out until last week.

Ya when I e-submitted on 6/28 my app was totally complete w/ LOR and transcripts

Well this was an uneventful week. Looks like UConn sent out an interview to a person on here. Here's to hoping we hear some good news tomorrow!

As of now, I think Midwestern, Case, Indiana, UConn, and some of the Texas schools has sent out interviews?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, the week's not done yet! There's always lucky ol' Friday...

Hey I just got an email from Temple today about secondaries. Took them long enough.

Hey I just got an email from Temple today about secondaries. Took them long enough.

Yeah I got temple also. Sounds like everyone heard back from Case...I haven't gotten anything back from them yet. :(

Received an interview to UConn today!! first interview offer! First ones are sept. 9th and go every Fri and Mon after that..

Congrats dude! Did they send you an e-mail saying your app was complete? If so, when? Thanks!!!

Congrats dude! Did they send you an e-mail saying your app was complete? If so, when? Thanks!!!

Ya my mailing date was 7/18, received an email verification of my app 7/20, and got the offer on 7/27.. I was really surprised how fast they were!

Received an interview invite from LECOM today. They assigned me a date already...8/31. My app was secondary was complete 2 weeks ago. First interview invite ...hopefully a few more my way.

I also received an interview invite form LECOM today via email. I was out in the first batch and my supplemental for LECOM was submitted around July 4. Interview is scheduled on 9/7/11. First interview ever!! Wooo

Indiana rejection today.

And congrats to those who got an LECOM interview invite! I'm crossing my fingers to get one :)

Got my first interview invite from UCONN today!!! They're so fast lol :D

For those who got a LECOM interview, what were your stats if you guys don't mind. Congrats to all that got interviews!

Does Temple have a processing fee or a secondary app and fee?

Ya my mailing date was 7/18, received an email verification of my app 7/20, and got the offer on 7/27.. I was really surprised how fast they were!

Thanks! I got one today! Were you able to schedule an interview with Tricia Avolt? I got her voicemail since she's going to be out of town until August 8th...

Does the supplementary take long? I'm still waitin for it!

Does the supplementary take long? I'm still waitin for it!

According to the other thread the temple secondary is just basic info and fee payment! Not too intensive!

Thanks! I got one today! Were you able to schedule an interview with Tricia Avolt? I got her voicemail since she's going to be out of town until August 8th...

Congrats!! Ya I just talked to her an hour and a half ago and made my interview for 10/3. I made it a little later so that if other east coast schools I applied to give me interviews and are a little slower with the app review process, I can hopefully do multiple interviews in one trip. What date are you planning on?

I haven't received any emails from UCONN, not even an app complete email. Anyone else in the same boat?

Congrats to those with LECOM!

Question: Were your LORS complete before they contacted you for an interview? just wondering cuz they just updated my LOR today

UConn invite today as well... looks like everyone is getting them via email (I got mine via email) :thumbup:

Congrats to those with LECOM!

Question: Were your LORS complete before they contacted you for an interview? just wondering cuz they just updated my LOR today

Yeah...They should send you an email stating your app is complete and that it will be sent for review. I received that email on the 12th. When I called early july to inquire about my app she said they will start sending interviews late july/early august...so i say you should hear something in the next two weeks. I hope you get an interview!!

Congrats!!!!
I only received an email from UConn on 7/15 ( my mail date was 7/11 and DAT was missing then) about "application checklist" saying that my DAT score need to be sent.The mail date for my DAT was 7/18 and I emailed the copy of my score on 7/20 and received the email on 7/21 saying that the copy would be included in my application file until the offical score was received. I never got an email saying that my app is complete.

Now I see the school is sending invitation and I became so nervous now as I only applied few schools and UConn is really the one i want to go because of family reason.

Yeah...They should send you an email stating your app is complete and that it will be sent for review. I received that email on the 12th. When I called early july to inquire about my app she said they will start sending interviews late july/early august...so i say you should hear something in the next two weeks. I hope you get an interview!!

Congrats!! Ya I just talked to her an hour and a half ago and made my interview for 10/3. I made it a little later so that if other east coast schools I applied to give me interviews and are a little slower with the app review process, I can hopefully do multiple interviews in one trip. What date are you planning on?

Thanks! I'm hoping to set one up for 9/16, before my classes start for senior year. I'm 20 though and renting a car is turning out to be a huge issue.

To all of you that got an interview from UCONN, what date are you scheduling it for?

LECOM interview as well! for 08/31! It's weird how they don't give you any options for the date though...

Nice! thanx

They start September 9th, and are on Mondays and Fridays

I know that, they mentioned it in the e-mail. I was just wondering what dates people are considering, if anyone's found a good hotel deal, etc. :)

case on sep 14th!

still waitin to hear from everyone else :(

I know that, they mentioned it in the e-mail. I was just wondering what dates people are considering, if anyone's found a good hotel deal, etc. :)

Oops, sorry for stating what you already knew haha :thumbup:

I'm shooting for an interview as early as possible. I am calling them first thing on Monday to schedule the interview.

Oops, sorry for stating what you already knew haha :thumbup:

I'm shooting for an interview as early as possible. I am calling them first thing on Monday to schedule the interview.

Oh alright!

Anyone aiming to interview at UCONN on Sept 16 and interested in splitting the cost of renting a car, please let me know! I'm 20 and I can't rent a car in CT and I don't really want to take a taxi. THANKS!!! :D

I also received an interview invite form LECOM today via email. I was out in the first batch and my supplemental for LECOM was submitted around July 4. Interview is scheduled on 9/7/11. First interview ever!! Wooo

hey LECOM interviewees, what were your stats? i applied there too, waiting to hear from them.

Chem:18 Bio:18: Org:18 RC:24 QR:16 PAT:22 AA:19 TS:18 oGPA:3:42 sGPA: 3.25
1000+ Shadowing/Working hours
Some Extracurriculars

I live 15 minutes from LECOM. Once I get my interview invite I say we have a big slumber party!