**Official Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2011-2012**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Tufts doesn't usually start interviews until November, from what I know.

Whaaat why so late? So we won't hear anything till november? :(

Members don't see this ad.

Whaaat why so late? So we won't hear anything till november? :(

My wife interviewed there two years ago and was in the first round of interviews. I think she heard from them around Sept/Oct and interviewed at the beginning of Nov. Her brother was in the same boat a few years before that and they were on the same schedule.

Not sure why they wait until then, but they have in the past.

My wife interviewed there two years ago and was in the first round of interviews. I think she heard from them around Sept/Oct and interviewed at the beginning of Nov. Her brother was in the same boat a few years before that and they were on the same schedule.

Not sure why they wait until then, but they have in the past.

I seee. Thanks for the info! If anyone applying to MCG or now called, GHSU?

Members don't see this ad :)
I received an email from Baylor for an interview yesterday afternoon!

Ive applied to MCG, but havent heard anything from them :/

Ive applied to MCG, but havent heard anything from them :/

Are you a georgia resident or out of state?

I applied to mcg also but their supplemental packet processing takes forever. -.-

Has anybody heard from UoP yet??

Are you a georgia resident or out of state?

I applied to mcg also but their supplemental packet processing takes forever. -.-
Im a GA resident. what about you? yeah it is taking some time... :/

I had my AADSAS mailed out the first week of July and submitted all my secondaries last week. I have only heard back from 2 schools so far.

Midwestern - interview scheduled for September
UOP - application received, "Allow 6 weeks to process materials for review"

midwestern AZ or midwestern IL? im signed up for an interview in AZ but havent heard anything from IL

Just a few select schools that start early but the majority will start towards the end of summer... If the trends follow the previous years.

Expect the big ball to start rolling @ August 15th

I find your comment very intriguing! What is this date you speak of? And why does it have such magnitude?! I must investigate with a new thread!!!

DIZER......GOOOO!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
So who else gets sad when the weekend comes around knowing interview offers won't be popping up in the mail because school's are off work? I am sitting here excited for Monday and the rest of the week hoping to hear back from schools!

I have my iphone set with only my dental school application account (I made one specifically for the app process), so anytime I hear an alert, I know it's an email from a school. My personal and school emails are turned off.

So who else gets sad when the weekend comes around knowing interview offers won't be popping up in the mail because school's are off work? I am sitting here excited for Monday and the rest of the week hoping to hear back from schools!

I have my iphone set with only my dental school application account (I made one specifically for the app process), so anytime I hear an alert, I know it's an email from a school. My personal and school emails are turned off.

Me.
AADSAS sent schools my LORs on Friday and they're the last thing to make my application complete. Hopefully I'll start hearing back from schools this or next week.

I'm never excited about Monday..this feels weird.

Last edited:

hahah omg glad to hear someone else is like that lol. I think i have checkanitis lol always and constantly checking my email for any updates and checking my AADSAS like million times a day..ahhhh stress level just went up :/

hahah omg glad to hear someone else is like that lol. I think i have checkanitis lol always and constantly checking my email for any updates and checking my AADSAS like million times a day..ahhhh stress level just went up :/
omg I'm the same way! I wish there were an AADSAS app!

I posted earlier but I guess people want to see stats. I got an interview invite from case with a 19/19/20 with a 26 RC and a 14 QR but a 3.9 science and cumulative GPA.

This is going to be a stupid question. Is UoP the University of Pennsylvania?

Did anyone else get like 10 emails from NOVA saying they received "__ documents"?

I got at least 5 from them.... o_O I was kind of hoping that one would be an interview invite.

Scheduled in late September with Midwestern AZ. Still waiting to hear from a couple choice schools like Creighton, OHSU, and UNLV... but I'm guessing they're later in processing than these super early schools like MWU and Case.

Did anyone else get like 10 emails from NOVA saying they received "__ documents"?

I got at least 5 from them.... o_O I was kind of hoping that one would be an interview invite.
yeah same here :/ Does anybody else feels like some of these schools (besides case and midwestern) taking forever to process applications. I was looking at this type of thread but last years cycle and by July 23rd a lot of people already have posted that they got interviews from nova, Louisville, mcg....idk maybe its just me or my stress level LOL

Did anyone else receive a big packet from Upenn?

You are officially the most hated person on SDN right now. I am so jealous lol. So, the interview package is bigger than a normal envelope? If I get a second normal sized letter, I'll know not to open it...

I got a packet from Penn today but it was just their new Admissions View Book (my app is already complete there)...ugh, what a horrible fake out!

i did. it was just about the school and the program, right? i got excited when i got in the mail, but then i opened it and it was just the program description stuff. does it mean anything?? i assumed they just send it to everyone.

Yes. You were kind of an ass to post this. It was just a viewbook from Penn, an information packet. Nothing special. Chill if you haven't gotten it yet, it's nothing important.

Yes. You were kind of an ass to post this. It was just a viewbook from Penn, an information packet. Nothing special. Chill if you haven't gotten it yet, it's nothing important.

Just wondering if it was a good sign or not and who better to ask than other fellow applicants?

Other than that.
You are not very nice.
You are not very nice.
You are not very nice.

Anybody know when predents.com is going to become updated to this cycle?

for some reason i didn't get an email or anything from arizona, but on their portal i was scheduled for an interview. maybe check there also.

for some reason i didn't get an email or anything from arizona, but on their portal i was scheduled for an interview. maybe check there also.

How did you find this out? Which portal?

sorry should've specified. the one where you log on through midwestern's website. NOT aadsas. aadsas still hasnt updated anything in the school decisions for me.

I also saw "schedule interview" and then scheduled before receiving an email from the university...so i think you are fine. You will get an email from them.

I also saw "schedule interview" and then scheduled before receiving an email from the university...so i think you are fine. You will get an email from them.

Could you guys share the timeline of completing a secondary and seeing a interview to be scheduled? oh, and, AADSAS mailing date, please.
I assume it's Midwestern AZ.