**Official Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2012-2013**

Started by jeffity
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I couldnt sleep until 4am. after 2 hr of sleeping, I got a call from UF 6:00 am. when I tried to go back to sleep, another phone call from UAB 8am. it s a "great" way to start a day.

😴:soexcited::soexcited::soexcited:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I couldnt sleep until 4am. after 2 hr of sleeping, I got a call from UF 6:00 am. when I tried to go back to sleep, another phone call from UAB 8am. it s a "great" way to start a day.

😴:soexcited::soexcited::soexcited:
Did your AADSAS update for UAB? & Congratulations on your acceptances!!
 
Offer of admission to University of Maryland at 7:15 am by email!!! My boyfriend and I found out we both got accepted at the same time! So happy! 🙂

My girlfriend and I found out we both got accepted to the University of Maryland at the same time this morning-today is the happiest day of my life!!! 🙂
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
NYU, U of Maryland, UNC acceptance!!! Congrats you guys!

nyu and UMd via email, UNC via phone

AA 21
GPA 3.8
North Carolina In state
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Accepted at UM
Going to GO to UM, GO BLUE

Stats:
oGPA ~3.2
sGPA 3.0 or so
DAT 22/21/21
Socal Resident
2nd batch