-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
**Official Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2013-2014**
Started by Glimmer1991
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
At what time?VCU acceptance through email, I am in state.
UK acceptance at 12:07 EST!!!!! OOS
CLASSMATES?!?! Pretty sure I'm going to Baylor! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!Accepted at Baylor..freaking happy. Yea. Congrats guys, We will be dentists. Alternate at LSU
Accepted at Baylor..freaking happy. Yea. Congrats guys, We will be dentists. Alternate at LSU
Congrats! I have a feeling tomorrow will be very exciting for you!
CLASSMATES?!?! Pretty sure I'm going to Baylor! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Just looked up Baylor tuition, is it seriously that cheap or I'm missing something here?
100k for 4 years, plus I already live in DFW!!!Just looked up Baylor tuition, is it seriously that cheap or I'm missing something here?
Texas schools are super cheap.Just looked up Baylor tuition, is it seriously that cheap or I'm missing something here?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks guys. I'm so happy. You have no idea
You should definitely go here, don't even think about LSU, Columbia, nor Pacific. Heck why didn't I know about any of this, Jeez
Thank you!!!Congrats! Ahopers!
ACCEPTED TO BAYLOR!!!!!!
funny i included the time at first but deleted because i thought it's understood. I got the email at 1:05am EST, but the emailed was sent out timed at 8pm.At what time?
By the way, my AADSAS is not updated, VCU status still says "invited for interview". A little info for those of you who keeps refreshing your AADSAS.
wanna know that too. when do you guys think USC updates the status?so do west coast people have to wait to hear anything or is it simultaneous when AADSAS hits 12 on Eastern time?
Congrats to everybody! Damn it west coast schools! Way to take your sweet time... T_T
Congrats to everyone that got accepted whoop whoop!!!
Case, as of 3:09AM!!!!
YESSSSSS!

YESSSSSS!

SAMEEEEEEEEEE congrats!!!Case, as of 3:09AM!!!!
YESSSSSS!
![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
my friend just woke me up to let me know that she got into Case. haha.Case, as of 3:09AM!!!!
YESSSSSS!
![]()
The first thing that came to my mind: *Dr. Chuck, if this is one of your sick jokes.... so help me* haha. Woo CASE!
Case, as of 3:09AM!!!!
YESSSSSS!
![]()
Congrats Glimmer! I just got the CASE e-card AS WELL!!!! FIRST ACCEPTANCE!!! I cannot believe I will FINALLY be attending dental school next FALL!!!
Does it officially say accepted? I only got the e-card..
Accepted to Case!!!!
It does. 🙂 "offer of admission".Does it officially say accepted? I only got the e-card..
=/ oh well. Thank you. Congrats to those accepted.
accept to U Kentucky, UNE, Boston UNiversity and LSU!!!!!! wish I had only applied to LSU now....
On my ecard it doesn't say anything about acceptance, but rather, I will be receiving an email regarding the decision.. 😳
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
🙁 Sorry to hear that. That sounds a bit ominous, but you've got other schools. You'll get in somewhere! 🙂On my ecard it doesn't say anything about acceptance, but rather, I will be receiving an email regarding the decision.. 😳
congrats girl..you will be a dentist.accept to U Kentucky, UNE, Boston UNiversity and LSU!!!!!! wish I had only applied to LSU now....
Yes.Are you guys getting the ecard in an email for Case?
Are you guys getting the ecard in an email for Case?
Yep! And another email will come later, so it says.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 80K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 1K
Interviewing
Touro Class of 2031 Interview/Acceptance Thread
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 2K


