**Official Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2013-2014**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I saw that others received letters from Meharry and called my parents and just found out I have been accepted as well! Can't wait to see the others tomorrow! :bow: At least I know I'm going to someone's school so I can sleep well tonight and wait until 8am for the rest lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,

Do you think I have a chance at getting into dental school?
I have a 3.76 GPA,
20 AA/20 PAT?
I won the Intel science award and have a letter of recommendation from Barrack Hussein Obama.
I also cured an entire African village from malaria and tuberculosis, while installing clean water wells.
I have 10,000 hours of volunteering service.

Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
People relax, AADSAS doesn't update at midnight, always in the early hours of the morning. If anything, we might get emails.
 
I thought I saw somewhere that AADSAS was closed or something. So maybe thats why they may not be updating it on the portal. But idk for sure so dont take my word for it. Gosh this waiting game is too scary! I'm so restless and scared.
AAAHHH!!
 
Yeah, I think on the login page of the portal it says something like the offices will reopen monday at 9am blah blah! I just somehow figured that things would be instant and electronically handled.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's killing me that MOSDOH is not on the portal and I have to wait for an actual call, considering that was my only interview :/ i'm gonna have a panic attack every time my phone makes a noise tomorrow :scared:
 
For those of you who already received letters from Meharry, if I haven't gotten one in the mail, does that mean im rejected? waitlisted? or maybe just didn't get to me yet..?? Any thoughts?
 
So you waited 4 long years for this moment and AADSAS thinks you should take things slow and maybe take a break from each other?
...
...
...
...
...sounds like my love life
tumblr_mcokwyvSMh1r4wklno1_400.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad