-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
**Official Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2013-2014**
Started by Glimmer1991
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Same!!! Told u the status thing wa right!!!Accepted to Rutgers via email!!!!! Pinch me!
You sure did!!!! Congrats!!!Same!!! Told u the status thing wa right!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what is this status thing you speak of. did it stay at "Invited for interview"? Or did it change to "Under review"? Thank you. i appreciate itSame!!! Told u the status thing wa right!!!
Lecom !!!
Via email?!
YesVia email?!
9am most likely
what is this status thing you speak of. did it stay at "Invited for interview"? Or did it change to "Under review"? Thank you. i appreciate it
My status never changed from 'Invited for Interview'
Praise God!!! Accepted to Univ of Louisville my #1 pick!!!! Best of luck to everyone.
UNC just called!!!!
UK and Louisville!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
8:12 am right now. Only thing that changed on AADSAS was LSU's status. Said for me to check back December 2nd (really?). I got an email from them at 1:00 am saying I was rejected though. Also rejected from MWU-AZ a few months ago. Only 5 schools left to hear from. Guess I should have applied to more than 7. *Prays to hear good news from somewhere later today* 🙁
hopefully we will hear good news from OSU....8:12 am right now. Only thing that changed on AADSAS was LSU's status. Said for me to check back December 2nd (really?). I got an email from them at 1:00 am saying I was rejected though. Also rejected from MWU-AZ a few months ago. Only 5 schools left to hear from. Guess I should have applied to more than 7. *Prays to hear good news from somewhere later today* 🙁
hang in there u big baby! our time will come8:12 am right now. Only thing that changed on AADSAS was LSU's status. Said for me to check back December 2nd (really?). I got an email from them at 1:00 am saying I was rejected though. Also rejected from MWU-AZ a few months ago. Only 5 schools left to hear from. Guess I should have applied to more than 7. *Prays to hear good news from somewhere later today* 🙁
I got rutgersss!!!
wicked
ECU!!
I think the mobile portal for AADSAS just updated...!!! Can someone confirm please!
UDM !!!!!
Not mineI think the mobile portal for AADSAS just updated...!!! Can someone confirm please!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well then in that case I just got Nova via the mobile portal!
Yes! Mine did!!I think the mobile portal for AADSAS just updated...!!! Can someone confirm please!
KENTUCKY & LOUISVILLE!!! 

Congratulations, everyone!


Congratulations, everyone!Congrats everyone! We've been waiting a longgg time to finally have this feeling!!
Rutgers School of Dental Medicine!
For all you low GPAers out there. Cumulative 3.01/ 2.97 science undergrad. Went back and worked hard to get a 4.o in a SMP. Thank God it paid off.
For all you low GPAers out there. Cumulative 3.01/ 2.97 science undergrad. Went back and worked hard to get a 4.o in a SMP. Thank God it paid off.
It's nice to reach this milestone. No more "I'm applying to dental school" or "I'm waiting to hear back". Pre-dent status? Gone! You're going to dental school in the fall. And you demand to be called doctor by your peers starting today. Now get me some coffee.
OFFER MADE AT PITT!!!!!!!!! Dreams do come true!!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Buffalo!
Thanks for the gift this morning, UB! So pumped, c/o 2018! Congrats to everyone else who's decision to brave the night on aadsas paid off big!
Awwwwwww yis. Buffalo acceptance. Don't care about any of the others now.![]()
doctor brown just called to congratulate me. such a class act.
Arghhhh my portal still says check back on Dec 2 for like everything! Sooo upset I don't have a smartphone right now...
Got the phone call for UAB!! 2nd acceptance!!!
you can view mobile through computer alsoArghhhh my portal still says check back on Dec 2 for like everything! Sooo upset I don't have a smartphone right now...
Log into the mobile portal on your desktop/laptop. It still works.Arghhhh my portal still says check back on Dec 2 for like everything! Sooo upset I don't have a smartphone right now...
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 80K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 1K
Interviewing
Touro Class of 2031 Interview/Acceptance Thread
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 2K