-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
**Official Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2013-2014**
Started by Glimmer1991
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Omg thanks guys, I didn't know that!!! In at Columbia, Pitt, and Nova!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
phone call from umich...and they threw in a scholarship.
wtf is happening?
u r a sexy one. not a stuck up onephone call from umich...and they threw in a scholarship.
wtf is happening?
if history repeats itself, that's what it means. prowl around on the 2017 acceptance threads and you'll see.How does everyone know they offer made means acceptance?
equally impressive as all of your acceptances is the fact that you scored a "like" from Dr. Chuck.
equally impressive as all of your acceptances is the fact that you scored a "like" from Dr. Chuck.
all i need now is one from doc toothache to complete the set
all i need now is one from doc toothache to complete the set
Bahahahaha. Ha.
The normal portal is updated now too!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got accepted to Case Western and the University of Iowa! So thrilled! Yipppeeeee!
so far no, but I received an e-mail of acceptanceDid Rutgers update the portal ?
Since you aren't stuck up anymore, do me a favor and if you applied to Ohio State or Oklahoma, just turn them down! Haha thanks!all i need now is one from doc toothache to complete the set
Hey everyone, the UTSD Houston DDS Class of 2017 is very excited for you all! Here is the UTSD C/O 2018 Facebook Page!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1376008229316556/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1376008229316556/
everyone is waitlisted at USC for now.USC wait listed 🙁
Mine
I had an offer made for USC this morning...pretty excited
everyone is waitlisted at USC for now.
I had an offer made for USC this morning...pretty excited
Was that through ISIS or AADSAS?I got accepted to Case Western and the University of Iowa! So thrilled! Yipppeeeee!
Received an offer from Tufts this morning!! Haven't heard anything from NYU, and waitlisted at nova but that's okay!
phone call from umich...and they threw in a scholarship.
wtf is happening?
does that make it #1 for you then? congrats!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yee son!acceptances at nebraska and minnesota!
Persistency pays off, congrats!!!!Accepted to Nova...
This is my third time applying. I am truly grateful...
How were you notified? AADSAS update?Mine
I had an offer made for USC this morning...pretty excited
In at Pitt and Columbia.
Congrats!Persistency pays off, congrats!!!!
does that make it #1 for you then? congrats!!
Difficult to say. I have much to consider in the coming days. Just supremely thankful to be in this position.
Maryland!
you, Ktran, and Aznboi gonna have a good time in MinisodaGOT IN AT UMINN !!! HOLY ****
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OSU has begun making phone calls. Argh my blood pressure!
Congrats everyone who got accepted!!!🙂
NOVA and Case wait listed...
Please!!! I want to get in!!
oGPA -3.74
bcpGPA -3.79
DAT 20AA/20TS/21PAT/23QR/17RC/
Applied: USC, UB, SUSB, UNLV, CASE, NOVA, NYU
Interviewed: NOVA, CASE
NOVA and Case wait listed...
Please!!! I want to get in!!
oGPA -3.74
bcpGPA -3.79
DAT 20AA/20TS/21PAT/23QR/17RC/
Applied: USC, UB, SUSB, UNLV, CASE, NOVA, NYU
Interviewed: NOVA, CASE
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 80K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 1K
Interviewing
Touro Class of 2031 Interview/Acceptance Thread
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 2K
my one and only acceptance but the only one I needed.