**Official Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2014-2015**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Thank you! I interviewed back in October so its been a long 4.5 months wait but it was totally worth it. I'm not a science major so I didn't expect to get accepted in December
Congratulations!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Email! I contacted Brian several times and kept on telling him that I'm still interested I was never wait listed so it got a little frustrating

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Email! I contacted Brian several times and kept on telling him that I'm still interested I was never wait listed so it got a little frustrating
Good for you persistence pays off! Did you email or call? I'm on the waitlist and have been hesitant to bug him but maybe I shoukd. Congrats again!!

Good for you persistence pays off! Did you email or call? I'm on the waitlist and have been hesitant to bug him but maybe I shoukd. Congrats again!!

Thank you :)
I tried calling and emailing but no response... So I went into his office to see him LOL!

Best of luck to you!!

I did yesterday as well, and had the Feb. 7 interview.
Have you received the acceptance email yet?
I haven't! I keep looking for it but I guess they haven't sent it out yet. I was almost thinking they made a mistake since it was so soon after!

Acceptance #3! Very blessed.

School: ECU
Notification date: 2/13/15
Interview date: 12/11/14
Method of notification: phone call
Residency: NC
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/1/14
Application complete date: 8/1/14
GPA (science, overall) 3.4 sci 3.7ogpa
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 18/17/21/23 QR 16

Reactions: 3 users
Acceptance #3! Very blessed.

School: ECU
Interview date: 12/11/14
Method of notification: phone call
Residency: NC
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/1/14
Application complete date: 8/1/14
GPA (science, overall) 3.4 sci 3.7ogpa
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 18/17/21/23 QR 16

YOU STOLE MY SPOT.!!!! jk congratulations. I would give anything to get into ECU. They haven't contacted me yet :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Thought I would finally add to this thread.....

Residency: Illinois
AADSAS mail-out date: 10/31/2014
Application Complete Date: 10/9/2014
GPA (science, overall): 3.45, 3.45
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/19/21/19/none

Applied: University of Illinois-Chicago, Southern Illinois University, Midwestern-IL, Tufts, Michigan, Marquette, Louisville, Case Western, Meharry
Interviewed: UIC, SIU, Midwestern-IL, Tufts, Marquette
Accepted: UIC, SIU, Midwestern-IL
Rejected: Meharry
Waitlisted: Marquette
Still no word from Michigan, Louisville, and Case Western
99% sure I'll be attending University of Illinois-Chicago :)

Reactions: 6 users
Thought I would finally add to this thread.....

Residency: Illinois
AADSAS mail-out date: 10/31/2014
Application Complete Date: 10/9/2014
GPA (science, overall): 3.45, 3.45
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/19/21/19/none

Applied: University of Illinois-Chicago, Southern Illinois University, Midwestern-IL, Tufts, Michigan, Marquette, Louisville, Case Western, Meharry
Interviewed: UIC, SIU, Midwestern-IL, Tufts, Marquette
Accepted: UIC, SIU, Midwestern-IL
Rejected: Meharry
Waitlisted: Marquette
Still no word from Michigan, Louisville, and Case Western
99% sure I'll be attending University of Illinois-Chicago :)

Congrats! Our stats are crazy similar lol. No love from Marquette for me though :(

My first interview!

School: USC
Method of notification: E-mail
Residency: California
AADSAS mail-out date: 10/31/14
Application complete date:9/20/14
GPA (science, overall): Science:3.52 Overall:3.63
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): AA: 17/TS:17/PAT:21/Reading:20

Reactions: 20 users
My first interview!

School: USC
Method of notification: E-mail
Residency: California
AADSAS mail-out date: 10/31/14
Application complete date:9/20/14
GPA (science, overall): Science:3.52 Overall:3.63
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): AA: 17/TS:17/PAT:21/Reading:20
Congrats amigo/a ... GOOD LUCK!

Reactions: 1 users
Rejection from Iowa. Class is full

I got one as well. Without interview and was deferred a couple months ago.
Yeah I didn’t get an interview either and was deferred a while ago. Oh well, you can only go to one anyway.

Accepted to midwestern ill, wait listed at NYU and Rutgers. Waiting to hear back from Pitt. Denied at Case Western, OSU, WVU.

Anyone know my chances of getting an acceptance to Rutgers or NYU after being waitlisted?

Here are my stats btw:
GPA 3.18
DAT: All scores a 21 (except 23 on chem, 19 on pat)

Is this your first time applying? My stats are similar leading to universal rejections. And my personal statement was pure badassery.

Is this your first time applying? My stats are similar leading to universal rejections. And my personal statement was pure badassery.

Yeah this is my first time applying, I graduated in 2014 though and took the DAT this summer after graduating. I applied the beginning of september, so a little late in the cycle. I am getting a masters in Biotechnology Science right now so I think that helps, it is only a one year program and I am only taking it because I knew I would have a year off until I started dental school.

Rejected from Columbia… for the third time... This cycle. They really try to hammer it in "we REALLY don't want you" I'm half way expecting schools I didn't even apply to, to start letting me know they would have rejected me had I applied.

Reactions: 5 users
Rejected from Columbia… for the third time... This cycle. They really try to hammer it in "we REALLY don't want you" I'm half way expecting schools I didn't even apply to, to start letting me know they would have rejected me had I applied.
For the third time? Were these all emails?

Rejected from columbia as well! no interview!
I guess my 28 TS wasnt enough for them! ;)

Reactions: 6 users
Rejected from columbia. Also rejected from umich a while ago but I forgot to update. No interview at either.

I also got rejected from Columbia today. I got accepted to NYU :) and I'm still waiting to hear back from UPitt, UOP and UNLV after my interviews... :bored:

Maybe all of these rejections will turn out like the Carnegie Mellon mess-up, and secretly we're all accepted! :D

Reactions: 2 users
Waitlisted to buffalo accepted to nyu also waitlisted to kentucky. Anyone know how to get off the waitlist for buffalo =)