**Official Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2014-2015**

Started by #kalel
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did yesterday as well, and had the Feb. 7 interview.
Have you received the acceptance email yet?
I haven't! I keep looking for it but I guess they haven't sent it out yet. I was almost thinking they made a mistake since it was so soon after!
 
Acceptance #3! Very blessed.

School: ECU
Notification date: 2/13/15
Interview date: 12/11/14
Method of notification: phone call
Residency: NC
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/1/14
Application complete date: 8/1/14
GPA (science, overall) 3.4 sci 3.7ogpa
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 18/17/21/23 QR 16


YOU STOLE MY SPOT.!!!! jk congratulations. I would give anything to get into ECU. They haven't contacted me yet 🙁
 
Thought I would finally add to this thread.....

Residency: Illinois
AADSAS mail-out date: 10/31/2014
Application Complete Date: 10/9/2014
GPA (science, overall): 3.45, 3.45
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/19/21/19/none

Applied: University of Illinois-Chicago, Southern Illinois University, Midwestern-IL, Tufts, Michigan, Marquette, Louisville, Case Western, Meharry
Interviewed: UIC, SIU, Midwestern-IL, Tufts, Marquette
Accepted: UIC, SIU, Midwestern-IL
Rejected: Meharry
Waitlisted: Marquette
Still no word from Michigan, Louisville, and Case Western
99% sure I'll be attending University of Illinois-Chicago 🙂
 
Thought I would finally add to this thread.....

Residency: Illinois
AADSAS mail-out date: 10/31/2014
Application Complete Date: 10/9/2014
GPA (science, overall): 3.45, 3.45
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/19/21/19/none

Applied: University of Illinois-Chicago, Southern Illinois University, Midwestern-IL, Tufts, Michigan, Marquette, Louisville, Case Western, Meharry
Interviewed: UIC, SIU, Midwestern-IL, Tufts, Marquette
Accepted: UIC, SIU, Midwestern-IL
Rejected: Meharry
Waitlisted: Marquette
Still no word from Michigan, Louisville, and Case Western
99% sure I'll be attending University of Illinois-Chicago 🙂

Congrats! Our stats are crazy similar lol. No love from Marquette for me though 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My first interview!

School: USC
Notification date: 2/13/15
Method of notification: E-mail
Residency: California
AADSAS mail-out date: 10/31/14
Application complete date:9/20/14
GPA (science, overall): Science:3.52 Overall:3.63
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): AA: 17/TS:17/PAT:21/Reading:20
 
My first interview!

School: USC
Notification date: 2/13/15
Method of notification: E-mail
Residency: California
AADSAS mail-out date: 10/31/14
Application complete date:9/20/14
GPA (science, overall): Science:3.52 Overall:3.63
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): AA: 17/TS:17/PAT:21/Reading:20
Congrats amigo/a ... GOOD LUCK!
 
Accepted to midwestern ill, wait listed at NYU and Rutgers. Waiting to hear back from Pitt. Denied at Case Western, OSU, WVU.

Anyone know my chances of getting an acceptance to Rutgers or NYU after being waitlisted?

Here are my stats btw:
GPA 3.18
DAT: All scores a 21 (except 23 on chem, 19 on pat)
 
Is this your first time applying? My stats are similar leading to universal rejections. And my personal statement was pure badassery.
 
Is this your first time applying? My stats are similar leading to universal rejections. And my personal statement was pure badassery.

Yeah this is my first time applying, I graduated in 2014 though and took the DAT this summer after graduating. I applied the beginning of september, so a little late in the cycle. I am getting a masters in Biotechnology Science right now so I think that helps, it is only a one year program and I am only taking it because I knew I would have a year off until I started dental school.
 
Rejected from Columbia… for the third time... This cycle. They really try to hammer it in "we REALLY don't want you" I'm half way expecting schools I didn't even apply to, to start letting me know they would have rejected me had I applied.
For the third time? Were these all emails?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I also got rejected from Columbia today. I got accepted to NYU 🙂 and I'm still waiting to hear back from UPitt, UOP and UNLV after my interviews... :bored:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad