**Official interview invite/ rejection/ acceptance thread: 2010-2011 cycle**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
BU rejection via email

Members don't see this ad.

For those of you that were recently rejected by Louisville I'm sorry to hear that. Were you rejected pre or post interview? I am currently on the NTBC list and am wondering if they narrowed it down or were just done interviewing. Thanks

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Rejected by Maryland, MWU-AZ, UPitts, New Jersey,UConn...oh well
Alternate list at MWU-IL
and for some painful reason BU,Tufts, and Dalhousie have not sent any notification to me....or maybe its on it way via snail mail :/

So after a long while of debating whether or not to attend Columbia, I have to stand down and give it up for UCLA. I know that I won't be able to live down giving up my chance at living in LA and being potentially happier there. It's so very hard to tun down such an amazing school like Columbia......

Now someone else will get a call sometime early next week.....The question is, who will it be?!?!

And now the pandemonium and anxiety for all you others on the alternate list start.....again

So after a long while of debating whether or not to attend Columbia, I have to stand down and give it up for UCLA. I know that I won't be able to live down giving up my chance at living in LA and being potentially happier there. It's so very hard to tun down such an amazing school like Columbia......

Now someone else will get a call sometime early next week.....The question is, who will it be?!?!

And now the pandemonium and anxiety for all you others on the alternate list start.....again

I'm really confused: stand down? Which school did you pick? I have the same problem.

Members don't see this ad :)
Bumpity-bump-bump.

OHSU is not done with interviews!

I got a invitation to OHSU yesterday, but I had to turn it down. I was really looking forward toward OHSU (top 3), but it's to late in the cycle now. Hopefully, someone else gets the spot.

Accepted to western yesterday. phone call.

haha, just get a dual degree

obviously, seeing how the mouth directly effects the feet, i dont see how someone would go into one and not there other. im surprised they are the only dental school with this dental/foot specialty. all other schools are behind and inferior!

obviously, seeing how the mouth directly effects the feet, i dont see how someone would go into one and not there other. im surprised they are the only dental school with this dental/foot specialty. all other schools are behind and inferior!

Western is far behind and inferior to all other dental schools in the U.S.

Western is far behind and inferior to all other dental schools in the U.S.
I was being sarcastic and i hope you are as well. i have no real opinion since im not going there. i did interview there and thought it was a nice school, but obviously not superior to all other schools or i would accept the offer.

Wow, so mature. Whatever dental school let you in is inferior for not having discovered what a douche you guys were at your interview.

lemme guess, you are from Western :yawn:

Got off the the waitlist today at Midwestern AZ! Dr. Polk called about an hour ago! It was my top choice, so I'm going to drop everything I had planned today and celebrate with my family. Woooooo!!

Got rejection from Columbia today via email ( no interview) and got a rejection from Howard yesterday via email ( no interview).

Accepted off of the In-State wait list at Iowa!!!

Wait, what's wrong with NYU? Have you actually been inside the building? I've interviewed at many schools and in my opinion, none of them can measure up to NYU. The faculty was great, and the entire interview process was so organized. NYU is really up there, esp in terms of the types of research done at the campus.

Got rejection from Columbia today via email ( no interview) and got a rejection from Howard yesterday via email ( no interview).
Me too from both those schools. Columbia on the 27th and Howard on the 26th :laugh:

Rejection from Tufts via e-mail on May 3rd
Been wondering what they've been doing with my $70 secondary fee :laugh:

Was called today and offered acceptance to UB!