You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
**Official interview invite/ rejection/ acceptance thread: 2010-2011 cycle**
Started by dunkind
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Just got an email from Western suggesting I apply to their podiatry school. That aint right.![]()
absurd, lol.
Haha! I got that too!Just got an email from Western suggesting I apply to their podiatry school. That aint right.![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
drdru, did you get an interview invite from westernU?
Nope.drdru, did you get an interview invite from westernU?
Last edited:
got it too... kind of weird. I didn't get an interview there.... perhaps they sent it to all their rejects? lol... kind of sad.....
Haha! I got that too!
I got the same email from Western! I'm not sure what was more strange - getting an email from a DDS recommending that I apply to their podiatric program or my inability to pronounce podiatric. I think I've got it down now... 🙂
I did get an interview invite from USC. I'll be there on the 23rd. Anyone else?
I did get an interview invite from USC. I'll be there on the 23rd. Anyone else?
Are interview invitations still being sent out??
I think Western is done. Unless committee decides on more🙄
BU invite this morning for early march.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
got waitlisted today for ucsf 😀
Same here! They sent the waitlist email notification with a number, indicating my position on the waiting list - kind of a big number, which means I am hopeless? I doubt that many people before me will defer... 😎
Same here! They sent the waitlist email notification with a number, indicating my position on the waiting list - kind of a big number, which means I am hopeless? I doubt that many people before me will defer... 😎
yay! yeah i think everyone was told their position number. i dont know much about the range of numbers of who's gotten in but based on what i've heard from friends and what i've read, seems like if you're in the 20-30 range there's still a chance 🙂
Hello Fellow Predents!!! I have been accepted into USC, Tufts, Boston, and UNLV. I initially put my deposit on USC because I wanted to stay in California, but after getting into UNLV and being impressed with their program/facilities, I am having a hard time choosing between USC and UNLV.
What do you guys think?? I feel like USC is a better name, since it has been around for a lot longer that UNLV. But then again, USC is a lot more expensive.
Your input is highly appreciated!!
😀
What do you guys think?? I feel like USC is a better name, since it has been around for a lot longer that UNLV. But then again, USC is a lot more expensive.
Your input is highly appreciated!!
😀
Last edited:
Hello Fellow Predents!!! I have been accepted into USC, Tufts, Boston, and UNLV. I initially put my deposit on USC because I wanted to stay in California, but after getting into UNLV and being impressed with their program/facilities, I am having a hard time choosing between USC and UNLV.
What do you guys think?? I feel like USC is a better name, since it has been around for a lot longer that UNLV. But then again, USC is a lot more expensive.
Your input is highly appreciated!!
😀
Why would you choose between USC and UNLV?
If I were you, I would choose Tufts.
Tufts>BU>UNLV>USC.
Why would you choose between USC and UNLV?
If I were you, I would choose Tufts.
Tufts>BU>UNLV>USC.
Maybe he/she/it wants to stay closer to home?
Maybe he/she/it wants to stay closer to home?
Skipped the part about staying closer to home.
You should go to UNLV because it's cheaper and is not pbl.
Also, you can relieve stress at the casinos and the strip clubs.
.
Last edited:
Hello all,
Just wanted to let you know I withdrew my applications from NYU and BU (did not interview at either), so hopefully someone else will receive an interview invite! Good luck to all!![]()
When were you accepted to Louisville? Congrats.
Hello Fellow Predents!!! I have been accepted into USC, Tufts, Boston, and UNLV. I initially put my deposit on USC because I wanted to stay in California, but after getting into UNLV and being impressed with their program/facilities, I am having a hard time choosing between USC and UNLV.
What do you guys think?? I feel like USC is a better name, since it has been around for a lot longer that UNLV. But then again, USC is a lot more expensive.
Your input is highly appreciated!!
😀
I, too, was extremely impressed with UNLV's facilities and feel more comfortable with their program over USC. However, like you said, USC is a great school with great history. If that's what you're looking for (a better name), I'd go with USC. If you're looking for a better experience, it sounds like UNLV would be awesome! (btw I haven't been accepted to either school, so I'm unbiased!)
Good luck making a big decision!
When were you accepted to Louisville? Congrats.
I was accepted on 12/1, and deposited, but was a little unsure as I still had an interview at my state school (IU) in early Feb. I also withdrew from IU.
.
Last edited:
Good news: Just got accepted into Case Western through letter mail today. Bad news: Just got "high hold" wait-listed @ Nova today as well.
Just got an interview invite for UCLA scheduled for 3/11!
They did make it seem as if my chances are bleak:
"As it is near the end of our interview process, we would like to inform you that a successful interview may not guarantee a position in the Class of 2015. If this is the case, you will be placed on our waiting list."
They did make it seem as if my chances are bleak:
"As it is near the end of our interview process, we would like to inform you that a successful interview may not guarantee a position in the Class of 2015. If this is the case, you will be placed on our waiting list."
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
temple said NO today.
Me, too. Just got the email.
Just got an interview invite for UCLA scheduled for 3/11!
They did make it seem as if my chances are bleak:
"As it is near the end of our interview process, we would like to inform you that a successful interview may not guarantee a position in the Class of 2015. If this is the case, you will be placed on our waiting list."
Same here! See you there!
temple said NO today.
pre or post interview?
"Sorry we couldn't offer you a spot" email from VCU today.
"Sorry we couldn't offer you a spot" email from VCU today.
I got the same email
The public health dentist I shadowed said she interviewed with UCLA in June and was accepted.They did make it seem as if my chances are bleak
"Sorry we couldn't offer you a spot" email from VCU today.
same here. rejected by VCU via email..
Same here 🙁same here. rejected by VCU via email..
same here. rejected by VCU via email..
Same here.
The reason we didn't get in:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92wYIMfF44w[/YOUTUBE]
🤣 Juuuust kidding, VCU.
same here. rejected by VCU via email..
Were you pre or post interview?
Were you pre or post interview?
pre-interview
Found out today that they will not be doing anymore interviews so I guess Western is out.👎
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That stinks about Western LittleMissFloss....thanks for the information...I got an interview to BU for tuesday! yipee
Found out today that they will not be doing anymore interviews so I guess Western is out.👎
have they even been qualified for final accreditation yet?
have they even been qualified for final accreditation yet?
Not yet. They have their initial accreditation and will be reviewed again in April. The students are only in their second year so they will not have final accreditation for 2 more years.
That stinks about Western LittleMissFloss....thanks for the information...I got an interview to BU for tuesday! yipee
Congrats on BU! That is an awesome school. 🙂
Not yet. They have their initial accreditation and will be reviewed again in April. The students are only in their second year so they will not have final accreditation for 2 more years.
you meant 4rt year right?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 78K


