**Official interview invite/ rejection/ acceptance thread: 2010-2011 cycle**

Started by dunkind
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

They have first year students and second year students and that's it. It's just a very new school. They have not started seeing patients in clinic yet even. :scared:

I always thought that they have their D4 this year. But it shows that they have been initially accredited 2008-2009!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
University of Louisville rejection today, Midwestern- AZ waitlist a few days ago. It's okay though, got in my state school 🙂
 
University of Louisville rejection today. Via e-mail 10:21 a.m.
Been wondering what they did to my application lol.

Rejections just started coming my way ....lol ..here is another one and it says
"After careful consideration, the University of Louisville Dental School Admissions Committee regrets to inform you that it is no longer actively considering your application for Fall 2011 admission".
 
Rejections just started coming my way ....lol ..here is another one and it says
"After careful consideration, the University of Louisville Dental School Admissions Committee regrets to inform you that it is no longer actively considering your application for Fall 2011 admission".

sad times...me too. :scared:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
has anybody who got the "Final Review--allow 4-6 weeks for review" message from UOP heard anything back yet?
 
I called and they told me that the admissions committee is still trying to figure out whether or not they are going to need more interviewees. So I am pretty sure that their class is full and are now filling their wait list.

Figured it was probably full by now but i still had a little bit of hope. Oh, well. 🙁
 
Rejection from Louisville.

Oh well...

haters_gonna_hate.gif
 
I got a letter of waitlistification from MWU-AZ on the 7th. I was also waitlistified by Maryland today via email. Better than rejections:xf:
 
Sorry to hear about the rejections. Just curious though if any of you had interviewed @ UofL or if you hadn't heard anything from them until now?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If some of you guys who were rejected from U of L wouldn't mind telling me some of your stats, I would appreciate it because I am REALLY hoping to get into Louisville specifically. The averages on their website of stats from the past 5 or 6 years aren't too scary, but if whatDATmean really got rejected with those numbers then I'd like to know what exactly they're looking for, I mean seriously.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad