Official Interview Invites C/O 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18); arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS; woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS)
Oh heck, just when I was thinking I might be able to sit and relax for a week or 2...

Congrats guys!
 
Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10),

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), breenie (email 11/18)

OMG GUYS SERIOUSLY!!?!?!? THIS IS REAL LIIIIIIFE.

Sorry for the freak out. I was literally SCREAMING and my roommates thought I was dying. I am so excited.
 
Dontcha just love all the people that sign up just to post their interview invites and then their acceptances? 😛


I know what you're saying, NStarz, but if those people will be generous enough to also post their stats once they are accepted, then it's still a benefit to the forum even if they only post 3 times and then disappear.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), breenie (email 11/18)
 
I know what you're saying, NStarz, but if those people will be generous enough to also post their stats once they are accepted, then it's still a benefit to the forum even if they only post 3 times and then disappear.

They usually aren't. It's usually READ MY PS, I GOT AN INTERVIEW, and I GOT ACCEPTED!!!!

and then they go away...

edit: I'm so excited for all of the reapplicants getting some love early this cycle, woooo gone2dogs and squibby and turquoisewolves and thedogisgreen!! (and other reapplicants if I forgot you..)
 
Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18)


Also, congrats on the interviews! Can't wait to see more!
 
omg this list has grown so fast since i last looked!!! congrats everyone!!!!!!!!!! 😍 especially for those on their 2nd/3rd cycle!! this will be your year!!!!!
 
Congrats everyone! This is so exciting. My heart races just reading these interview invites!

Some of my classmates have been laughing at me all week because I've been checking my e-mail every 15 minutes or so!

😀
 
Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89 (IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18)

I can't believe I get to post on this thread!!! I got to the bus stop this morning and sat down and decided to check my email one more time before I went to class and THERE IT WAS!!! I called my mom and she yelled out to my dad who was in the barn feeding my horses and I'm just so excited! Just in time for the weekend too!! 😀😀😀
 
Congrats you guys! This thread is sooooo exciting!

For those of you on the Missouri interview list - you will LOVE it! It was definitely a tough choice to turn down an offer there. The school and people are both amazing!
 
Elliegirl I am so happy for you! I was pulling for you! Now rock that interview. 👍
 
Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18)
 
Congrats, all! Gone2dogs, breenie and elliegirl, I'm so proud of you!

TT, you will get your love, I promise. Minnesota is late in the cycle, but if for some crazy reason they don't interview you, I will march up to the admissions office myself and complain. 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats you guys! This thread is sooooo exciting!

For those of you on the Missouri interview list - you will LOVE it! It was definitely a tough choice to turn down an offer there. The school and people are both amazing!



Thanks! I'm SOO excited! This is going to sound incredibly lame but I swear I felt my eyes welling up when I saw the E-mail! 🙂 🙂
 
Thanks! I'm SOO excited! This is going to sound incredibly lame but I swear I felt my eyes welling up when I saw the E-mail! 🙂 🙂

That is not lame at all 🙂

Congrats on the interviews everyone!!! It's so exciting to see you guys one step closer!!!
 
Thanks! I'm SOO excited! This is going to sound incredibly lame but I swear I felt my eyes welling up when I saw the E-mail! 🙂 🙂

Not lame at all! I did the same and started crying on the phone when I got Penn's acceptance call. I think you'll find a lot of us reacted in some kind of over-the-top, slightly embarrassing ways! 🙂

If you have questions on how the interview works or get nervous closer to the date, feel free to drop me a line!
 
Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18)
 
Dontcha just love all the people that sign up just to post their interview invites and then their acceptances? 😛

LOL I was just thinking the same thing.

Congratulations on your interview invites, everyone! I probably won't be present each interview day, but I look forward to meeting some of when you visit Mizzou. 🙂
 
Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18)

OMG I started crying, this is a school I really want to go to.

I got a fortune cookie three months ago that said "Remember three months from this date. Good things are in store from you." Three months ago I wrote today's date on it, and it has been taped to my bathroom mirror since then. I was hoping this would be what is in store for me!
 
Last edited:
I got a fortune cookie three months ago that said "Remember three months from this date. Good things are in store from you." Three months ago I wrote today's date on it, and it has been taped to my bathroom mirror since then. I was hoping this would be what is in store for me!

Haha, that's fantastic! The fortune cookies... they KNOW. :laugh:
 
Haha, that's fantastic! The fortune cookies... they KNOW. :laugh:
Can I have a fortune cookie telling me the date I'll get an acceptance or if I even will? :xf:That way, I can just trust the cookie and not need to panic daily and check my email constantly from now through March or April. Pleaseeee? 😎
 
Yeah, I want a fortune cookie.

I have one on my fridge that says, "Your path may be difficult, but it will be rewarding." But man, that's so vague compared to an actual date. I'm jealous.


I actually like that one - vagueness and all.

I have the following two pasted to my fridge. Oh the irony! And I never thought I would see something like the second one in a cookie!

"Everyone around you is rooting for you. Don't give up!"

"You deal with disappointment remarkably well." :d
 
Dontcha just love all the people that sign up just to post their interview invites and then their acceptances? 😛

I think it's great. Not everybody likes to chitchat or to post a lot, so then why shouldn't people just post interviews and acceptances?

There's no rule that hey, you can't post those things until you've made X number of posts on SDN.:laugh:

Congratulations to everybody! Good luck!
 
I think it's great. Not everybody likes to chitchat or to post a lot, so then why shouldn't people just post interviews and acceptances?

There's no rule that hey, you can't post those things until you've made X number of posts on SDN.:laugh:

Congratulations to everybody! Good luck!


Hmm, I agree with you to an extent. However, the way I feel about it is as follows:
The SDN pre-vetters are a community of people. We support each other through tough times and give advice to those that need it. We get excited for each other when a foster dog goes home or when someone aces an organic exam. When the people that I've connected with on this forum gain acceptance into a veterinary school, I am excited with them. It is not some random person that I met on the street saying "hey, I got into vet school!" (Yay?)

I like the fact that people want to post their interviews/acceptances...however, I feel that it is a bit "tooting your own horn." Like someone needs to broadcast to the world that they got an interview or acceptance. The reason I enjoy those threads are so I can support the people who have supported me through this process. If people continue to post after that, that's great and I'm happy to welcome them to the forums. But it seems a bit egotistical (at least in my opinion) to sign up for a message board just to boast about your interview.

Sorry if that came off as cross, I don't mean to offend.
 
Hmm, I agree with you to an extent. However, the way I feel about it is as follows:
The SDN pre-vetters are a community of people. We support each other through tough times and give advice to those that need it. We get excited for each other when a foster dog goes home or when someone aces an organic exam. When the people that I've connected with on this forum gain acceptance into a veterinary school, I am excited with them. It is not some random person that I met on the street saying "hey, I got into vet school!" (Yay?)

I like the fact that people want to post their interviews/acceptances...however, I feel that it is a bit "tooting your own horn." Like someone needs to broadcast to the world that they got an interview or acceptance. The reason I enjoy those threads are so I can support the people who have supported me through this process. If people continue to post after that, that's great and I'm happy to welcome them to the forums. But it seems a bit egotistical (at least in my opinion) to sign up for a message board just to boast about your interview.

Sorry if that came off as cross, I don't mean to offend.


I've only made 8 posts at SDN (now 9 with this one). I didn't find this site until after I got my first interview when I was trying to google information about it. I don't know you guys at all at this point as individuals and while I'm not "getting excited with people" when they get accepted into vet school I am excited about it. I actually love that people that aren't "regulars" post their interview dates and things like that; I'm using that to base when I should *hopefully* be hearing from vet schools. I also looked up the interview thread from last year and looked at all of the dates that schools send out their interview invites. If random people didn't post their dates from time to time there would be wayyy less information to base what this year will hold off of them.

So I guess I'm one of those people who started posting on SDN when I got an interview. Sorry if that bothers you. But I hope that the information that I put in this thread and in any other threads helps other people just like I'm using other people's information to help myself.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've only made 8 posts at SDN (now 9 with this one). I didn't find this site until after I got my first interview when I was trying to google information about it. I don't know you guys at all at this point as individuals and while I'm not "getting excited with people" when they get accepted into vet school I am excited about it. I actually love that people that aren't "regulars" post their interview dates and things like that; I'm using that to base when I should *hopefully* be hearing from vet schools. I also looked up the interview thread from last year and looked at all of the dates that schools send out their interview invites. If random people didn't post their dates from time to time there would be wayyy less information to base what this year will hold off of them.

So I guess I'm one of those people who started posting on SDN when I got an interview. Sorry if that bothers you. But I hope that the information that I put in this thread and in any other threads helps other people just like I'm using other people's information to help myself.


The fact that you've made 9 posts excludes you from the point that NStarz is trying to make.
Which, for the most part, I tend to agree with. I just don't let it bother me! I really don't care about all the random people who post here, and like you said, it can be good for others to refer back to. I don't understand the satisfaction in creating an account just to post things like that though. I have memories of drinking with friends to celebrate lol. (Oh wait, I drank for rejections too!) If I hadn't already been a member here, I wouldn't have started googling "places to brag about my interviews that I'll never go back to."

On the other side, it's easy to get started on this forum before apps are due-- all it takes is one question and you can start your own thread.
Once you have an interview/acceptance, it's not so easy to create a thread to introduce yourself. "Hi, my name is cowgirla. I don't have any questions, but just wanted to let you all know that I already got into 8 schools!" isn't exactly the best conversation starter out there.
 
I've only made 8 posts at SDN (now 9 with this one). I didn't find this site until after I got my first interview when I was trying to google information about it. I don't know you guys at all at this point as individuals and while I'm not "getting excited with people" when they get accepted into vet school I am excited about it. I actually love that people that aren't "regulars" post their interview dates and things like that; I'm using that to base when I should *hopefully* be hearing from vet schools. I also looked up the interview thread from last year and looked at all of the dates that schools send out their interview invites. If random people didn't post their dates from time to time there would be wayyy less information to base what this year will hold off of them.

So I guess I'm one of those people who started posting on SDN when I got an interview. Sorry if that bothers you. But I hope that the information that I put in this thread and in any other threads helps other people just like I'm using other people's information to help myself.


Doesn't bother me at all! I should have been more specific. My post was directed towards those that sign up, post once in interviews, once in acceptances, and then we never hear from them again. I agree it's valuable to know when schools are giving out interviews/acceptances. I do also think we have a lot of the bases covered with the 'regular' posters. I am very happy to welcome you to the forum and glad that you are having a good time here! Your 9 posts indicate that you are not one of the people I am referring to when I made that statement. I hope that you continue to post further.

I hope that clarifies my feelings on the issue. I'd rather not string up the board with this kind of stuff, so someone can feel free to PM me if they have any other thoughts.

ETA: Thanks cowgirla, that's exactly what I was trying to say!
 
Tufts is sending out interviews!! So exciting!

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24)
 
. "Hi, my name is cowgirla. I don't have any questions, but just wanted to let you all know that I already got into 8 schools!" isn't exactly the best conversation starter out there.

Hmm, sounds like a great idea to me. We should extend that to how we are doing in vet school as well...

"Hi, my name is SOV, I don't have any questions but I want y'all to know about all the exams I'm acing in vet school."

Thankfully for y'all, and tragically for me, it is a short conversation! Hmm, perhaps I should 86 the sarcasm and get back to studying ...
 
Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24)
 
Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!)

St. George:chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24)
 
A request.....

When adding your name to this list it is common to either:
1) put a comment in the title telling us all where you added info or
2) Bolding your entry. The next person can then un-bold yours and add their own.

It may sound nitpicking, but it actually helps lazy old people like me see the newest info.

Congrats to everyone on the already growing list. It is nice to see the young'uns making their way in the world😀.
 
I concur Sov! I could not find some of the names of those who posted... even though it was a nice little study break from biochem. But how can I congratulate you if I can't find you!!!
 
Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!)

St. George:chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24)
 
Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!)

St. George:chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24)
 
Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London)
: Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!)

St. George:chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24)
 
Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London)
: Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!)

St. George:chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24)
 
I booked my flight to Ohio as soon as I got my email! Flights is only $289 RT from CA to OH.. not too bad!

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London)
: Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!)

St. George:chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24)
 
congrats everyone on the ohio invites!! :highfive:

i can't wait to see this thread explode during Dec!! 😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was just eyeing this thread thinking it was looking a little slim. The one from last year was like, 100 pages long (ok maybe a tenth that...but longer than this one).

Maybe the class of 2014 just rocks that much harder.

Edit: Holy crap I've passed up 2,000 posts.
 
I was just eyeing this thread thinking it was looking a little slim. The one from last year was like, 100 pages long (ok maybe a tenth that...but longer than this one).

I keep hoping that all a thin list here means is that they're switching things up with admissions... can't lose hope yet. It's early in the admissions cycle... :xf::xf::xf:
 
I keep hoping that all a thin list here means is that they're switching things up with admissions... can't lose hope yet. It's early in the admissions cycle... :xf::xf::xf:

I know! I was looking at them too and it looks like they're really changing the dates they're sending things much later...I'm trying to not stress but..some peace of mind, please?
 
Last edited:
I know! I was looking at them too and it looks like they're really changing the dates they're sending things to much later...I'm trying to not stress but..some peace of mind, please?


I'm going to keep telling myself that... 'they're just sending them later, they're just sending them later.....'. :xf:
However, I'll still keep checking my e-mail every 20 minutes or so. Haha.
 
I was just eyeing this thread thinking it was looking a little slim. The one from last year was like, 100 pages long (ok maybe a tenth that...but longer than this one).

Maybe the class of 2014 just rocks that much harder.

Edit: Holy crap I've passed up 2,000 posts.

wow i didn't even notice that. i guess that means Penn probably won't start their interview dates until Jan.
A slim list is good because i remember last year i was freaking out because everyone was hearing really early!! lol Now more people will hear at the same time 🙂