Official Interview Invites C/O 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29)

Glad to see some life on this thread. Congrats sirbuckie!
 
I was waiting to post because I'm being superstitious about hearing back from my other schools, but I figured I should just do it since it might be helpful to other applicants. Sorry!

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!)

St. George:chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)
 
I was waiting to post because I'm being superstitious about hearing back from my other schools, but I figured I should just do it since it might be helpful to other applicants. Sorry!

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS) Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!)

St. George:chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

So excited!!!!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
congrats to everyone getting interviews!
for everyone else, don't give up hope...this is only the beginning (for a lot of schools at least)
keeping my fingers crossed that more people get good news:xf:
 
Squibby - I don't know about Ohio, but when I applied to Kansas they had weekends marked for different areas. i.e. Nebraska had its own weekend. So, order does NOT necessarily mean anything. Where did you hear that Kansas was done sending out invites? I have a friend that got invited to interview there late January and still got in. Don't give up hope!
 
Squibby - I don't know about Ohio, but when I applied to Kansas they had weekends marked for different areas. i.e. Nebraska had its own weekend. So, order does NOT necessarily mean anything. Where did you hear that Kansas was done sending out invites? I have a friend that got invited to interview there late January and still got in. Don't give up hope!

There's a post on the Kansas thread of an email that that person received from Kansas admissions. The email said that they would be sending out the last of the invites this week.

I was hoping to get one today...no such luck.....🙁
 
Got a call from OSU this afternoon. Cutting it close! Anybody notice how in last year's thread people were hearing from LOTS of other schools by now?


Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!)

St. George:chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29), favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)
 
Bummer, I was hoping I would find a bunch more interview invites from Kansas and Ohio here today. 🙁

What is up with the fact that there are WAY fewer interview invites for Ohio and Kansas this year ....


Maybe just fewer SDN members who applied to those schools this year?
 
I am sitting in the same spot as quite a few people on here.... I haven't heard anything... and I am quickly losing hope for getting interviews from Ohio or Kansas, BUT hope is not completely lost until you have a rejection letter from the school... I have also seen from last year that people have called schools and gotten multiple different stories as to where they are in the process of sending out invites. So don't give up hope just yet. There was even a person on here (don't remember what year) that had been rejected, then called up for an interview and then later accepted.... so hope is not completely lost until the school season has actually started. Hang in there!! We will get through this and hopefully in the end we will have all been accepted to at least one school. Good Luck everyone!! :luck::xf:
 
What is up with the fact that there are WAY fewer interview invites for Ohio and Kansas this year as compared to last

IIRC Kansas overaccepted last year and many applicants accepted their offer. They initially ended up with more students than their number of slots and few (if any?) got called off the wait list. I assume the dilemma got sorted out before class started.

Maybe they are being more cautious this year and reducing their numbers? Just a theory FWIW
 
.... BUT hope is not completely lost until you have a rejection letter from the school...

Well, my best friend hasn't received a rejection letter yet, but her portal status changed to Denied yesterday, so keep an eye on your portal page everyone.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Livestock...what school are you talking about. Not all of them have portals do they?
 
Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!)

St. George:chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

:xf:
 
Congrats, LoveMyDobies!

A girl I know posted on her facebook that she got an interview invitation to LSU and Auburn already. At first I was really upset because Auburn is my first choice and I haven't heard anything, but then I realized how early it is. Don't LSU and Auburn usually not send out interview invites until like February? Am I missing something? And no one else on here got an invite. So I'm not gonna stress out too much yet. Anyway, if anyone has any insight, please let me know
 
A girl I know posted on her facebook that she got an interview invitation to LSU and Auburn already. At first I was really upset because Auburn is my first choice and I haven't heard anything, but then I realized how early it is. Don't LSU and Auburn usually not send out interview invites until like February? Am I missing something? And no one else on here got an invite. So I'm not gonna stress out too much yet. Anyway, if anyone has any insight, please let me know

Auburn is also my first choice, but the only thing I have heard from them (through a mass email) was that they wanted to be sure I mail my fall transcript with final grades. I have some friends who applied as OOS to Auburn who didn't get the same e-mail though. I think it's because my fall classes include physics/chems and are bigger factors. Good call on not stressing 🙂. I'm not expecting a letter (one way or another) from them until January or early February like their website says
 
Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8)

:xf:

Congrats LoveMyDobies!!! I know you were getting stressed and bummed out about it.
 
Congrats, LoveMyDobies!

A girl I know posted on her facebook that she got an interview invitation to LSU and Auburn already. At first I was really upset because Auburn is my first choice and I haven't heard anything, but then I realized how early it is. Don't LSU and Auburn usually not send out interview invites until like February? Am I missing something? And no one else on here got an invite. So I'm not gonna stress out too much yet. Anyway, if anyone has any insight, please let me know



I'm in exactly the same position as you! A girl in the pre-vet society at my school posted on her status that she got an invitation to interview at Auburn. I almost started to cry when I saw that (trying my best to be happy for her, but still very jealous)! However, I got an e-mail from Auburn a while ago saying that my application was complete, and they specifically said that invites won't be mailed out until January 2011. I guess we just have to wait for then! Good luck!
 
Auburn interviews OOS in February and IS/Contract in March.

They may interview some OOS at the end of January. It's getting so close!!!

also, this year may be different than all of the rest b/c i think they are increasing the # of our OOS seats for c/o 2015. so maybe they are interviewing more OOS and starting interviews earlier than before. don't panic. 🙂 (easier said than done, i'm panicking for finals!)

Tomorrow is our Ground Breaking ceremony for the new small animal teaching hospital. Those of you who interview will see the pictures of what the new facility will look like!!

Good luck everyone, if you have any questions send me a message on here. We are in the heart of finals through Wednesday but I'll try to jump on here to check my messages....maybe i can get some answers to any questions you have before i head home for christmas break!
 
I'm in exactly the same position as you! A girl in the pre-vet society at my school posted on her status that she got an invitation to interview at Auburn. I almost started to cry when I saw that (trying my best to be happy for her, but still very jealous)! However, I got an e-mail from Auburn a while ago saying that my application was complete, and they specifically said that invites won't be mailed out until January 2011. I guess we just have to wait for then! Good luck!
This is so weird. I heard a guy tell one of my anatomy professors that he got an interview at Auburn, as well. I applied there and was several feet away while the conversation was taking place so I just figured that I misunderstood him. I guess not. 😕
 
I'm in exactly the same position as you! A girl in the pre-vet society at my school posted on her status that she got an invitation to interview at Auburn. I almost started to cry when I saw that (trying my best to be happy for her, but still very jealous)! However, I got an e-mail from Auburn a while ago saying that my application was complete, and they specifically said that invites won't be mailed out until January 2011. I guess we just have to wait for then! Good luck!

I got the same email from Ms. Storey and I am going by that email. Don't stress. We will get our interview invites in January.
 
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 10/09/2010)

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!)

St. George:chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)
 
I know people will be curious about this, so here's part of the text they sent me from Auburn, sorry I didn't post it above...

Beginning Fall of 2011 we will be increasing our class size to 120 students of which 40 will be non-residents, non-contract students. Those students selected for admission will be provisionally accepted pending satisfactory completion of all required course prior to June 15, 2011.

Interviews will be scheduled February 1st thru February 8th. There will be no interviews conducted on the weekend.
 
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9)

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!)

St. George:chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)
__________________
 
Last edited:
Hi everyone! I'm usually a lurker, but I have come out of my lurking, because I have to ask - are the two people that posted that they got interviews for Auburn (CONGRATS!) actually mean 12/9 or do you really mean 10/9 (you found out back in October)? Sorry - I'm just super confused and therefore freaking out more.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! I'm usually a lurker, but I have come out of my lurking, because I have to ask - are the two people that posted that they got interviews for Auburn (CONGRATS!) actually mean 12/9 or do you really mean 10/9 (you found out back in October)? Sorry - I'm just super confused and therefore freaking out more.

haha we (I) found out today. Which is December, not October. I'm dumbbbb.
 
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 10/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 10/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9)

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!)

St. George:chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)



Got my e-mail this morning! Good luck to you bearby, Smedley, and goldnretrivrgrl!
 
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 10/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 10/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9)

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!)

St. George:chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)



I got my Auburn email this morning too! 🙂 Makes my long drive to Columbus that much happier!
 
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 10/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 10/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9)

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!)

St. George:chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)



SO EXCITED! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! :luck:
 
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 10/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 10/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9)

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!)

St. George:chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I: 2/8 if no WICHE funding)



Congratulations everyone! I'm so happy that there are so many posts on this thread today 🙂 🙂
 
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9)

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!)

St. George:chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

just fixin the dates, for Auburn.. thanks for catching that
I'm reposting b/c the updated version isn't getting passed along.
 
Last edited:
lovemydobies and especially pennyonthefloor--CONGRATULATIONS! Both of you deserve these interviews!!!!!:soexcited::clap::highfive::claps: and for the fun of it, :zip:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I'm so bummed after seeing all of these auburn invites


Don't be bummed. We didn't have classes today so the ladies in Student Affairs probably just started sending out invites. We are finished with classes so I'm sure they will probably be sending invites out over the next few days while we are in finals.

They are interviewing a lot more OOS applicants this year due to the increased class size, so don't give up just because you didn't hear on the first day!

And I'm jealous you all are finding out by email! I'm pretty sure we got letters in the mail. Can't remember.

Good luck to everyone interviewing and to those still waiting to hear!
 
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9)

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!)

St. George:chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10)

Yayy!!! 🙂
 
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9)

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!)

St. George:chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9)

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!)

St. George:chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:TBD)
 
OMG OMG LOOK WHAT IVE MISSED!! congrats!!!!!!!!! aww poory bearby i felt bad not being able to say congrats to you and then you got an invite!! what perfect timing!!

i'm so happy for you guys!!! :highfive::soexcited:


now on to phase II--panicking about the interview lol good luck!!
 
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9)

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!)

St. George:chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding)

Western University: TUwest2011 (email 12/10) Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:TBD😀
 
Last edited:
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9)

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!)

St. George:chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:TBD), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: TBD)