*Official June 2017 MCAT Thread*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ICUBlue

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen a thread for this month so let's get this one going! Share study plans, questions, and motivation.

My test is June 17th and I started using TBR over winter break and doing ~15 hours each week during the semester leading up to full time studying starting in May.

What's everyone else's plans? Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Forgot to report here after the scores came out lol. I am quite pleased!!! Believe it or not, Bio/Biochem was my best. Predicatably, Chem/Phys my lowest.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I keep going back and forth. One day I'm good and the next it's like.. but what if I'm not lol

Reactions: 1 users
I keep going back and forth. One day I'm good and the next it's like.. but what if I'm not lol
you're not alone been doing the same. That ans searching these forums to see if any acceptances were given for the worst possible outcome

I'm normally not wishing the weekend would go quickly but I am this time! If the waiting period was longer than a month idk what I'd do

Idk how it works now but one of the docs I work with said he had to wait for like 3 months to get his Step 1 results when he took that...

Members don't see this ad :)
What do I to tonight to distract myself from the fact that scores are out tomorrow, I feel like I am going to vomit and the minutes are passing like hours. Help.

What do I to tonight to distract myself from the fact that scores are out tomorrow, I feel like I am going to vomit and the minutes are passing like hours. Help.

I wish I had an answer for this too. I'm working so that is helping somewhat. I'll go to bed early too

The amount of PS4 I've played rivals the christmas break when I had mono.

I created a twitter to follow AAMC mcat, and obsessively looked through the last 7 or so score release tweets. They were mostly sent out around 11.. only 12 more hours!

If I wasn't on birth control I'd swear I was pregnant. I've gone from crying, to being excited, to exhausted, to scared, to proud, and everywhere in between haha

Cheers to everyone else awaiting their scores.

Sleep tight, everyone. Follow the AAMC MCAT twitter page to get an idea of when the scores release.

Goooooooooddddddddddddddd luckkkkkkk peeps!!!! Neurotic nurse. Can't stop looking at AAMC website.

The stress of today makes it impossible for me to get any writing done despite completely failing to prewrite very much this month

These non related tweets are freaking me out. Good thing I work in a hospital lol

Definitely more scared than excited.
Before they come out I want to have a happy with range and a retake range. And of course a godly range. I just can't bring myself to do it.

I'm afraid I've let my expectations get the best of me this past month and that I'm going to be sorely disappointed... hoping this isn't the case.

End of the day, everyone just remember it's only one piece to the puzzle

Reactions: 2 users
Pretty sure I'm just consoling myself when I entertain the thought that I fared well.

Working in the ER today, and both ER physicians are breathing down my neck about my score haha. This is heart wrenching.

Last week had a dream I got a 503. Two nights ago I had a dream I got a 494. This anxiety is KILLING me. Praying my score is much better than my dreams! Good luck to all