***Official Marquette University School of Dentistry Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

dannys00

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I didn't see a thread for the MU dent class of 2024, so I decided to start one. I wanted to ask if anyone got an email to submit a secondary fee? I submitted my app the day it opened (June 4).

Link to interview prep: Marquette University School of Dentistry Interview Feedback
----> Be sure to give feedback on your interview to help future applicants! :)

Link to last year's thread: ***Official Marquette University School of Dentistry Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

*edited by staff to include links to interview feedback & last year's thread

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't see a thread for the MU dent class of 2024, so I decided to start one. I wanted to ask if anyone got an email to submit a secondary fee? I submitted my app the day it opened (June 4).
Hey! Thanks for starting this thread. I submitted my app on June 8th, and received an email with a link to pay the secondary fee on June 11th. Hope that helps, good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks for generating the link. I did my submission on June 4th and have not received a link to submit the supplement, have you received the link so far?

Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted my app on June 6th and they sent me a link to the supplement on the 11th.

Hey! Thanks for starting this thread. I submitted my app on June 8th, and received an email with a link to pay the secondary fee on June 11th. Hope that helps, good luck!
Can I ask are you OOS or IS applicant? Thanks in advance for your reply!

Thanks so much for the info, don’t why I still have not received the supplement link. Are you OOS or IS applicant?

Also, is AADSAS verifying your grades and stuff still? All of my stuff was verified right away since most of it was brought over from my application for the previous last cycle.

Also, is AADSAS verifying your grades and stuff still? All of my stuff was verified right away since most of it was brought over from my application for the previous last cycle.
Thanks for the info. Yes, AADSAS has verified my transcripts on June 4th. It seems something odd with my application, I would check with Marquette next week. Good luck with your application this cycle!

Thanks for the info. Yes, AADSAS has verified my transcripts on June 4th. It seems something odd with my application, I would check with Marquette next week. Good luck with your application this cycle!

You meet their minimum stats? that’s super weird. I got the supplemental app invite even though my 2nd science prof didn’t submit their letter yet. He submitted it since then though!

You meet their minimum stats? that’s super weird. I got the supplemental app invite even though my 2nd science prof didn’t submit their letter yet. He submitted it since then though!
I think my application meets their minimum stats requirement, I have just sent an inquiry email to them to see what is going on there. Thanks again for your reminder!

I think my application meets their minimum stats requirement, I have just sent an inquiry email to them to see what is going on there. Thanks again for your reminder!

Of course! Just want to make sure you’re all set:) best of luck to you this cycle!

Can I ask are you OOS or IS applicant? Thanks in advance for your reply!
I'm an OOS applicant. AADSAS had already verified my transcripts and DAT scores, so my application was complete. Maybe that has something to do with it? I hope they send you the link soon!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm an OOS applicant. AADSAS had already verified my transcripts and DAT scores, so my application was complete. Maybe that has something to do with it? I'm hope they send you the link soon!
Thanks for the info! Good luck with your application this cycle.

I just received the email for the supplemental fee today.

Thanks for generating the link. I did my submission on June 4th and have not received a link to submit the supplement, have you received the link so far?
I received mine yesterday. I did my submission the 4th.

Is anyone else itching for an invite? September seems so far away!!

Reactions: 1 users
Hey guys, applied to Marquette on July 9th and haven't heard anything back for the secondary. Should I be worried? What are the minimum requirements?

Hey guys, applied to Marquette on July 9th and haven't heard anything back for the secondary. Should I be worried? What are the minimum requirements?
Nah i submitted June 15 and only heard back about submitting the supplemental fee by end of June

Submitted in mid-June and haven't heard a thing at all. Have pretty high stats. Weird.

After paying for the supplementary fee, did you guys get an email saying that your application is now complete? I only received an payment receipt email. :)

After paying for the supplementary fee, did you guys get an email saying that your application is now complete? I only received an payment receipt email. :)

Same. only got the payment receipt email. However, I did receive an email saying they received my application before that.

Same. only got the payment receipt email. However, I did receive an email saying they received my application before that.

Yes, I got that as well! Thank you!

Less than a month until the first round of interview invites get sent out for MUSoD! Is Marquette anyone else's top choice?

When I interviewed 2 years ago, I received my interview request mid-late September.

Reactions: 5 users
Does anyone know if there is a specific date that first round interviews go out, or is just some time in mid September based on past years?

Does anyone know if there is a specific date that first round interviews go out, or is just some time in mid September based on past years?

In my notes, I have "Mid-September (Sept. 12th?)."

So that might be "the day" that they start, or it could have been a coincidence. I just looked back into previous years and took note of the first interview invite posted on here, lol. You'll see it here first though--hang in there!

In my notes, I have "Mid-September (Sept. 12th?)."

So that might be "the day" that they start, or it could have been a coincidence. I just looked back into previous years and took note of the first interview invite posted on here, lol. You'll see it here first though--hang in there!
Thanks! I assumed we had to be getting close!

September 12th last year was a Wednesday so it could potentially be tomorrow?

Well, September 12th the year before that was a Tuesday, so it could have been today too? LOL! Either this week or for sure next week. Traditionally they send them out mid-September, so if we don't hear anything, we probably messed up. LOL.

Well, September 12th the year before that was a Tuesday, so it could have been today too? LOL! Either this week or for sure next week. Traditionally they send them out mid-September, so if we don't hear anything, we probably messed up. LOL.
Just found this on their "What's Happening in Admissions" Page on their website:

It's that time of year...and we are again experiencing an extremely high volume of calls and emails. We will do our best to respond to your queries in a timely manner, but we appreciate your understanding and patience.

Fall 2019 Interview Days...Interview invitations for the 2019-2020 cycle will go out in mid-September.

2019 Interview Dates:

Non-Residents – September 27, 30, October 4, 7, 11, 14, 21, 28

Wisconsin Residents - November 4, 8, 11

Considering first interviews are on the 27th they've gotta be sending invites any day!

Reactions: 6 users
Just found this on their "What's Happening in Admissions" Page on their website:

It's that time of year...and we are again experiencing an extremely high volume of calls and emails. We will do our best to respond to your queries in a timely manner, but we appreciate your understanding and patience.

Fall 2019 Interview Days...Interview invitations for the 2019-2020 cycle will go out in mid-September.

2019 Interview Dates:

Non-Residents – September 27, 30, October 4, 7, 11, 14, 21, 28

Wisconsin Residents - November 4, 8, 11

Considering first interviews are on the 27th they've gotta be sending invites any day!

Nice! Thanks for sharing on here! :)

does marquette conduct post-Dec interviews?

does marquette conduct post-Dec interviews?
Yes.
They send out their first acceptance letters Dec 1st. Then after that they send out their second round of acceptances in Jan, and February if need be.

Just received an interview invite (IS) via e-mail. Interview slots: 11/4, 11/8, 11/11. :soexcited:

Reactions: 2 users
Just got a Marquette interview invite as well (OOS)! Coincidentally as I was scouring SDN because I was worried about my lack of application complete email. Interview slots: 9/27, 9/30, 10/4, 10/7, 10/11, 10/14, 10/21, and 10/28! Excited!

Reactions: 7 users
When did you guys
Just got a Marquette interview invite as well (OOS)! Coincidentally as I was scouring SDN because I was worried about my lack of application complete email. Interview slots: 9/27, 9/30, 10/4, 10/7, 10/11, 10/14, 10/21, and 10/28! Excited!
When did you submit your app? and what's your stats (if you don't mind sharing)

Interview #1 !
School: Marquette
Notification date: 9/11
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS MN
Application complete date: application fee received 8/2
GPA (science, overall): 3.83, 3.83
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22,20,24,24,none
Interview Date: 9/27

Last edited: