***Official Marquette University School of Dentistry Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

I would like to know what is the interview format at Marquette?

I would like to know what is the interview format at Marquette?
It was an interesting one. It 4 stations which had one interviewer per station. You interview at the designated station and once time is up, they tell you to switch stations and you go to the next station. You basically have 4 interviews with 4 faculty in a matter of 20 minutes.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if there is still a chance to get off the waiting list at this point?
There is always a chance! Even through August people may get accepted to the school they wanted, a cheaper in state school or even withdraw their acceptance!

Do you think IS students would be less likely to give up their spot at this time of the year? I have been accepted at other schools, but Marquette is still my top choice. I'll be holding out hope to get off the alternate list for this school until orientation day!

Last edited:
Do you think IS students would be less likely to give up their spot at this time of the year? I have been accepted at other schools, but Marquette is still my top choice. I'll be holding out hope to get off the alternate list for this school until orientation day!

There was another in-state person who got in from this chat in January, it's probably less likely for in-state people to be dropping but you never know, especially with everything with the coronavirus going on. I haven't seen anyone else, in-state or out of state, get off the alternate pool yet besides the one person.

Reactions: 1 user