**Official MOSDOH Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody know if there are pre-dec dates left or anything in January? I know it's only a few weeks away but I figured I'd ask. Also curious if anybody interviewed at ASDOH and is still waiting for an invite from MOSDOH. If you interviewed at both schools, which one was more stressful?
I interviewed at both. None were stressful. ASDOH had many parts to the interview like mmi, 2 on one, and group. MOSDOH was just a group project and a 2 on 1 interview.

Members don't see this ad.

Just got a call from Donna this morning, accepted!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted this morning at 8 AM.

Also Accepted via phone call this morning around 8am! I will be declining my seat though, got accepted to my dream school!

Also declining. Hopefully one of you guys gets it!

Acceptance via phone this morning! Couldn't be more excited to attend this program!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Just received an interview invite, but declining because I was accepted elsewhere to my top choice. That means another open interview spot for one of you guys!

Also got an invite yesterday. Are you going?

What are your stats if you don't mind me asking.
Yes I am attending, I haven't gotten any acceptances! My GPA is not the greatest 3.19 oGPA, 3.17 sGPA, but I did well on the DAT with 22 AA, 23 TS, 22 Bio, 23 GC, 26 Orgo, 22 PA, 22 RC, and 17 QR. Are you going??

Accepted at 8:10am on Friday. Who needs a roommate? Here we go!

I will be giving up my seat choosing between ASDOH and UNLV but phenomenal school I loved everything about it

I declined my acceptance offer today. Best of luck to those on the waiting list.

FYI, I am OOS.

I received the acceptance call this morning!!! I will be going here unless I get into Colorado or UNLV, which I've interviewed at and just waiting to hear back.

Today, I was also accepted to Colorado so I will be declining my offer at MOSDOH. Good luck everyone!

Declined this offer to attend my dream school. Good luck to everyone else!

Finally decided this is the school I love and want to go to!! I put my deposit in today. So excited to meet my other 41 classmates!

Reactions: 1 users
I was accepted here 2 days ago! Interviewed on December 7th. Does anyone know if there is a Facebook page? Thanks!

Hey! Does anyone know if T-Mobile works well in Missouri? Specifically the route from Kansas City Airport to Kirksville. Thanks!

Interview #4 at Missouri School of Dentistry and Oral Health on February 8.
SGPA 3.29 OGPA 3.38
DAT AA 19/TS 19/RC 22/QR 19
MO resident

Interview #3 January 25th
OOS

The Facebook page has about 20 students in it, but there might be more than that and people might choose to go somewhere else so you never really know
I saw the facebook page but didn't know if everyone in the group was attending.

Thanks!! :) Yeah a lot of the group is current students or faculty
Do you or anyone else happen to know how many people on the facebook group are new/accepted students? I received an secondary not too long ago and contemplating whether I should submit the secondary by the deadline (Jan. 31st).

Do you or anyone else happen to know how many people on the facebook group are new/accepted students? I received an secondary not too long ago and contemplating whether I should submit the secondary by the deadline (Jan. 31st).
It’s hard to tell because there’s both med students and dental students in the group and there’s nothing to differentiate them, but I’d say maybe half full

It’s hard to tell because there’s both med students and dental students in the group and there’s nothing to differentiate them, but I’d say maybe half full
The medical students have their own page for ATSU-KCOM Class of 2022. The MOSDOH page is up to 44 members. Keep in mind that some of them are faculty and current students (there's like 8 or 9 of them that I recognize) That leaves 35 or 36 incoming students. With a class of of 44, that means not many spots are left.. I'm an over analyzer.. BUT with that being said, I know a girl that didn't get an interview until the last week of March. When she interviewed, there were 7 seats open and two days after the interview she was offered one of those glorious seats! Don't let the amount of open seats left keep you from trying @healthfreak123

The medical students have their own page for ATSU-KCOM Class of 2022. The MOSDOH page is up to 44 members. Keep in mind that some of them are faculty and current students (there's like 8 or 9 of them that I recognize) That leaves 35 or 36 incoming students. With a class of of 44, that means not many spots are left.. I'm an over analyzer.. BUT with that being said, I know a girl that didn't get an interview until the last week of March. When she interviewed, there were 7 seats open and two days after the interview she was offered one of those glorious seats! Don't let the amount of open seats left keep you from trying @healthfreak123
Plus MOSDOH might not be the top choice for all of those students. If they get accepted to their dream school off the waitlist, that opens up more seats last minute for MOSDOH

Thanks! You're definitely right! I will be finalizing and submitting soon so hopefully I will be able to hear back! Thanks for your suggestions!

I thought there definitely was med students in the dental group, just like there are dental students in the med group. This is because when you accept the offer they tell you to add to the other group to start “inter-professional connections”. Unless they only do this for us to enter the KCOM group and not vice versa? If you look some students entered the KCOM before the MOSDOH group

Status
Not open for further replies.