**Official MOSDOH Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread**

Started by dutch18
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anybody know if there are pre-dec dates left or anything in January? I know it's only a few weeks away but I figured I'd ask. Also curious if anybody interviewed at ASDOH and is still waiting for an invite from MOSDOH. If you interviewed at both schools, which one was more stressful?
I interviewed at both. None were stressful. ASDOH had many parts to the interview like mmi, 2 on one, and group. MOSDOH was just a group project and a 2 on 1 interview.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also Accepted via phone call this morning around 8am! I will be declining my seat though, got accepted to my dream school!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received the acceptance call this morning!!! I will be going here unless I get into Colorado or UNLV, which I've interviewed at and just waiting to hear back.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey! Does anyone know if T-Mobile works well in Missouri? Specifically the route from Kansas City Airport to Kirksville. Thanks!
 
Interview #4 at Missouri School of Dentistry and Oral Health on February 8.
SGPA 3.29 OGPA 3.38
DAT AA 19/TS 19/RC 22/QR 19
MO resident
 
Thanks!! 🙂 Yeah a lot of the group is current students or faculty
Do you or anyone else happen to know how many people on the facebook group are new/accepted students? I received an secondary not too long ago and contemplating whether I should submit the secondary by the deadline (Jan. 31st).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you or anyone else happen to know how many people on the facebook group are new/accepted students? I received an secondary not too long ago and contemplating whether I should submit the secondary by the deadline (Jan. 31st).
It’s hard to tell because there’s both med students and dental students in the group and there’s nothing to differentiate them, but I’d say maybe half full
 
It’s hard to tell because there’s both med students and dental students in the group and there’s nothing to differentiate them, but I’d say maybe half full
The medical students have their own page for ATSU-KCOM Class of 2022. The MOSDOH page is up to 44 members. Keep in mind that some of them are faculty and current students (there's like 8 or 9 of them that I recognize) That leaves 35 or 36 incoming students. With a class of of 44, that means not many spots are left.. I'm an over analyzer.. BUT with that being said, I know a girl that didn't get an interview until the last week of March. When she interviewed, there were 7 seats open and two days after the interview she was offered one of those glorious seats! Don't let the amount of open seats left keep you from trying @healthfreak123
 
The medical students have their own page for ATSU-KCOM Class of 2022. The MOSDOH page is up to 44 members. Keep in mind that some of them are faculty and current students (there's like 8 or 9 of them that I recognize) That leaves 35 or 36 incoming students. With a class of of 44, that means not many spots are left.. I'm an over analyzer.. BUT with that being said, I know a girl that didn't get an interview until the last week of March. When she interviewed, there were 7 seats open and two days after the interview she was offered one of those glorious seats! Don't let the amount of open seats left keep you from trying @healthfreak123
Plus MOSDOH might not be the top choice for all of those students. If they get accepted to their dream school off the waitlist, that opens up more seats last minute for MOSDOH
 
The medical students have their own page for ATSU-KCOM Class of 2022. The MOSDOH page is up to 44 members. Keep in mind that some of them are faculty and current students (there's like 8 or 9 of them that I recognize) That leaves 35 or 36 incoming students. With a class of of 44, that means not many spots are left.. I'm an over analyzer.. BUT with that being said, I know a girl that didn't get an interview until the last week of March. When she interviewed, there were 7 seats open and two days after the interview she was offered one of those glorious seats! Don't let the amount of open seats left keep you from trying @healthfreak123
Thanks! You're definitely right! I will be finalizing and submitting soon so hopefully I will be able to hear back! Thanks for your suggestions!
 
The medical students have their own page for ATSU-KCOM Class of 2022. The MOSDOH page is up to 44 members. Keep in mind that some of them are faculty and current students (there's like 8 or 9 of them that I recognize) That leaves 35 or 36 incoming students. With a class of of 44, that means not many spots are left.. I'm an over analyzer.. BUT with that being said, I know a girl that didn't get an interview until the last week of March. When she interviewed, there were 7 seats open and two days after the interview she was offered one of those glorious seats! Don't let the amount of open seats left keep you from trying @healthfreak123
I thought there definitely was med students in the dental group, just like there are dental students in the med group. This is because when you accept the offer they tell you to add to the other group to start “inter-professional connections”. Unless they only do this for us to enter the KCOM group and not vice versa? If you look some students entered the KCOM before the MOSDOH group
 
Status
Not open for further replies.