You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
**Official MOSDOH Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread**
Started by dutch18
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Thanks!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When did you interview and congrats!!accepted! Got the call today
For anyone that wants to attend the pre-dental event, here is the link to register ASDA Pre-Dental Day: ATSU-MOSDOH
It will be a great event and good for those who want to attend our school but haven’t received an acceptance. There will be an admissions presentation that will focus on what they look for in an applicant, and it will be a great way to show admissions your perseverance!
It will be a great event and good for those who want to attend our school but haven’t received an acceptance. There will be an admissions presentation that will focus on what they look for in an applicant, and it will be a great way to show admissions your perseverance!
Aw ): can you tell us if you had a positive or negative feeedback post interview?Rejection with interview. Notified today, interviewed 2/8. Congratulations to those who got the call!
Oh no 🙁 I was rooting for you!Rejection with interview. Notified today, interviewed 2/8. Congratulations to those who got the call!
i appreciate that! Luckilly I got in elsewhere so I will be alright. Good luck to you!Oh no 🙁 I was rooting for you!
I'm so glad to hear that and thank you!!i appreciate that! Luckilly I got in elsewhere so I will be alright. Good luck to you!
Got the call 3:18pm! Interviewed March 1st. DON'T EVER GIVE UP! DAT 18 and GPA 3.2 (AADSAS calculated it at 2.8) THERE IS HOPE! Let your passion shine through!
Congrats! I also interviewed March 1st, but havent heard anything. All the best!Got the call 3:18pm! Interviewed March 1st. DON'T EVER GIVE UP! DAT 18 and GPA 3.2 (AADSAS calculated it at 2.8) THERE IS HOPE! Let your passion shine through!
Got the call 3:18pm! Interviewed March 1st. DON'T EVER GIVE UP! DAT 18 and GPA 3.2 (AADSAS calculated it at 2.8) THERE IS HOPE! Let your passion shine through!
Congratulations!!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you!!Congratulations!!!!
Were you in the morning or afternoon?Congrats! I also interviewed March 1st, but havent heard anything. All the best!
Afternoon, I called admissions and they said class was full. But congrats to you!Were you in the morning or afternoon?
Thank you! I'm sure there will be some fluctuation still. The next payment is May 1st so don't lose hope yet!!Afternoon, I called admissions and they said class was full. But congrats to you!
Afternoon, I called admissions and they said class was full. But congrats to you!
Yay! Great to hear!
Withdrew my application. One less person on the wait list.
🙁 I wish you best of luck in your future endeavors. It was great meeting you at the interview!Withdrew my application. One less person on the wait list.
It was nice meeting you as well! I got in somewhere else so everything worked out. Wishing you the best of luck at MOSDOH!🙁 I wish you best of luck in your future endeavors. It was great meeting you at the interview!
Just got a call at 7 am PST!!!! SO EXCITED TO MEET EVERYONE!! Congrats to all and to the rest who are still waiting keep on praying and never give up your dreams!!
FINALLY got the call I had been waiting for months which actually felt like years!! Interviewed March 1 and I'm still in shock!!! Like someone said above, DON'T GIVE UP!! I applied to 25 schools because my chances of getting in were very slim (low DAT, low GPA) and I believed the more schools I applied to the better chances I had. Although a ton of SDNer's had different opinions about how many schools one should apply to in order to be considered "not too desperate"(I read that from one SDNer during my crazy application phase), I did what my heart told me to do. The fact was that I was desperate to get in and that I certainly didn't want to retake the DAT's and go through the horrendous application process all over again. If I shared my DAT scores on SDN, I can bet my life that a 100% of them would tell me to retake the DAT's. Every advisor I spoke to suggested I retake it, but instead I waited to hear back from the long list of schools I applied to. I knew my chances were super slim but I ended up getting 2 interviews and 1 acceptance. Believe in yourself and not in what others tell you!!! From all the past SDN posts I read, most of them said you SHOULDN'T apply to more than 10-12 schools. If I would have restricted myself to only 10 schools, I probably would have closed many other doors of opportunity. Not saying I got in because I applied to so many. Of course there were other aspects of my application that were outstanding but think about this for a second -- I applied to 25 schools and only received 2 interviews, which meant that 23 schools over looked my application and considered it WEAK. So, in my case it was only CHANCE that I happened to add the 2 schools that considered me as a potential candidate. I don't know where I'm going with this but all I can say is just believe in yourself!!!!
Good luck to everyone that is still waiting to hear back! I know it is hard (really, really hard) but just hang in there.
For those of us that got in, hellloooo class of 2022 woot woot 🙂 🙂 🙂
Good luck to everyone that is still waiting to hear back! I know it is hard (really, really hard) but just hang in there.
For those of us that got in, hellloooo class of 2022 woot woot 🙂 🙂 🙂
It’s still 42!! That’s all the simulation clinic will allowCan anyone confirm the incoming class size? Is it still 42?
okay, thanks!It’s still 42!! That’s all the simulation clinic will allow
what is the interview process like? Also, is it beneficial to stay with a student?Hey ya'll. Current D2 at MOSDOH here! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to pm me! Good luck to all.. It's a great school!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what was the interview process like?accepted! Got the call today
DATdentalkid
Full Member
Hey, guys, I'm an incoming D1 (Class of 2023) do you all know what our scrub color will be? I heard that they alternate between ciel blue / royal every year, but I am unsure. Any help clarifying this is appreciated
Y’all are royal blueHey, guys, I'm an incoming D1 (Class of 2023) do you all know what our scrub color will be? I heard that they alternate between ciel blue / royal every year, but I am unsure. Any help clarifying this is appreciated
Actually no. Sorry for the misinformation. Our dress code policy states that clas of 2023 is TBD. Y’all will probably vote on it a few months before school starts. We also voted for ours and somehow voted for the ciel. We had the option of ciel, royal, wine, grey
DATdentalkid
Full Member
Thank you!
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K