Official NBDE Part 1 Study Q & A Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tinman831

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please post all study questions/answers for the NBDE Part 1 in this thread. Good luck!

As a side note, this is not the place for sales ads. Discussion of remembered questions appearing on the exam is also not permitted.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Can you guys give me an idea on how you studied the Nutrition chapter in First Aid?
Do I have to memorize the tables? The one detailing the function, deficiency and facts about every water and fat soluble vitamin imaginable.
Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Hello, everyone. I just passed my part1 and part2. I really get lots of useful information on sdn forums. So really wanna share with y'all some of my experience. For part1, I actually went over dental decks three times.First time, I noted down all the important knowledge points and all those I was not clear. Second time, I memorized only the notebook and marked all I still couldn't understand or memorize. In this way, I nailed down so that for the third time, I just need a quick review of the labeled knowledge. And the ADA release paper, I did the most recent 4or5 years' exam. And redid one before the exam day as a pre-test. Also note down what was wrong. To fill the knowledge gap, I also use youtube and google search. And that's it. Oh, for part2, the study process is quite similar, but I also use the "mosby review?" thing. As an international dental student, it really took me a long time to get well-prepared. But finally I made it. Yea, it's really tough to study for these two exams. Same as others, I felt terrible after the exam. But really the fail rate is quite low. So try your best and you'll definitely get a "pass". Good luck! And if you want part1 and 2 study materials, I think I HAVE ALL YOU NEED FOR THE EXAM.Contact me. Sorry I couldn't post a link here coz i didn't meet the minimum requirement of the post system. I sell part1 35$, part2 $45 and combo$60.

hello guys, i just dental decks online version and have no clue how to access it, can someone help?

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a question about pulp horns. So the 300 dental anatomy facts states that the mandibular 1st PM usually only has 1 pulp horn, but the Mastery App states it has 2 pulp horns. Does anyone know which is correct?

Hello, everyone. I just passed my part1 and part2. I really get lots of useful information on sdn forums. So really wanna share with y'all some of my experience. For part1, I actually went over dental decks three times.First time, I noted down all the important knowledge points and all those I was not clear. Second time, I memorized only the notebook and marked all I still couldn't understand or memorize. In this way, I nailed down so that for the third time, I just need a quick review of the labeled knowledge. And the ADA release paper, I did the most recent 4or5 years' exam. And redid one before the exam day as a pre-test. Also note down what was wrong. To fill the knowledge gap, I also use youtube and google search. And that's it. Oh, for part2, the study process is quite similar, but I also use the "mosby review?" thing. As an international dental student, it really took me a long time to get well-prepared. But finally I made it. Yea, it's really tough to study for these two exams. Same as others, I felt terrible after the exam. But really the fail rate is quite low. So try your best and you'll definitely get a "pass". Good luck! And if you want part1 and 2 study materials, I think I HAVE ALL YOU NEED FOR THE EXAM.Contact me. Sorry I couldn't post a link here coz i didn't meet the minimum requirement of the post system. I sell part1 35$, part2 $45 and combo$60.
Hey.. Any idea about NDEB Canada ... I need study material for AFK.. should I buy dental decks and mosby for AFK...

Sent from my vivo 1723 using SDN mobile

Hello everyone. I just got the Admission to the dental school. I would like to know when is the best time to start preparing for NBDE and what is the best study material for it.
Thanks in advance

Hello everyone. I just got the Admission to the dental school. I would like to know when is the best time to start preparing for NBDE and what is the best study material for it.
Thanks in advance

Too soon. Relax and enjoy your time before dental school, bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user