Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Awesome, bro. I am down. 😎hey guys... welcome to nycom and congratulations!! I'm glad to see some fellow mma-ers looking to roll around. dont bother asking the faculty or anyone because they will definitely say no.
My name is Mike and I'm a 2nd year at NYCOM. As a matter of fact last year me and another student gathered a group together and started grappling session every tuesday at 6:30pm. the gym had some jigg-saw puzzle mats that were good for rolling around.
the only problem that occured was that newbie's wanted to come and learn bjj and therefore it turned into a teaching session....whichhh we don't have time for. sometimes they would show up and other times they wouldn't and they'd be lost the next time they came.
eventually we just allowed only people who knew how to grapple or who were dead serious about learning. by all means teach if you want but i'm just telling you what happened with me.
anyway the gym will not open until late october or november so if you wanna get together and roll around outside or something let me know. I'll gather some 2nd years to do it too.
I'll send you a PM with my contact info.
Mike
